rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities you've been to more than once

Are there cities you've gone to repeatedly? What about that location caused you return?

I've only returned to two cities: Cordoba (Argentina) and Rio (Brazil). My first time in both were so great that I had to go back, but unfortunately the second time around wasn't as good.

These are the cities that I'd consider going back to in the near future:

Reykjavik, Iceland (for a weekend... I like the party scene)
Wroclaw, Poland (great overall city... lots of young girls)
Belo Horizonte, Brazil (beautiful Brazilian girls untainted by tourists)

A city is like a woman. There are very few I want to sleep with again.

I recently returned to Granada, nicaragua. The first time a went was in August two years ago. I thought it was an untapped pussy paradise. I saw few gringos, and my dick was raw from all the slaying.

Then I went back in January, and it was loaded with flip flops, backpacks, and the worst tourist, the old gringa who bangs young locals boys!

I've been 3 times to Paris... but that is because I completely fell in love with the city's charm. I'd like to return in a distant future for a prolonged stay...

I've been to London and Birmingham quite a few times too, but I don't really like it... I just had things that bound me to England back then, and kept me returning.

I twice returned to granada spain, its very easy to meet people at the beginning of semesters and the ambiente is great but it is not for guys who are older than 40 as it is college town, but its great, last time i was lovely looking 20 years hippie girls from france host me for one night, she was my tour guide and meet with groups of her friend than we come back get stoned make love and in the morning she left to madrid for a week and i had the flat for myself for 5 days that i was there, i even throv two smals afterpartys[Image: wink.gif], amazing ambiente there , but its the best from half september till the end of october(as all the students are coming and partying) one of the biggest erasmus destinations in europe for its size like 15000, so you have french girls, scandivia, Pollish, EE and latinas, I loved it, I was living in Barcelona and i prefer grenada, espacially for stays like one week to one month

Phuket, Shanghai, Seoul

I don't really like Phuket or Seoul actually, but historically these are places I seem to keep going back to.

Shanghai is my favorite city in Asia.

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:32 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Phuket, Shanghai, Seoul

I don't really like Phuket or Seoul actually, but historically these are places I seem to keep going back to.

Why shanghai?

Tijuana- Went multiple times because it was there. Hope to never return.

Bangkok- x2. Great place but wouldn't return unless for biz.

Tokyo- Went multiple times. Amazing. Won't return because it's too fucking expensive.

San Salvador- x1. Absolutely rates another longer stay. Unspoiled by touristas.

Charleston, S.C.- Multiple times. Would return in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the next on the list, which is..........

Tampa Bay Area- x2. My final destination stateside. If it's good enough for to want to live there, it's gotta be good....b/c I don't want to live anywhere. It was a toss up between here and NYC, but the cost of living in the Big Apple is a downer....and the people talk funny up there. [Image: wink.gif]

L.A. and San Diego- x2. Won't return. Socal is gay, with an emphasis on the gay part (proverbially, of course).

There's places like the U.K. I'd love to return on a regular basis, but the excitement of planning out and exploring another destination keeps me from backtracking too often.

Quote: (02-12-2012 09:07 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Are there cities you've gone to repeatedly? What about that location caused you return?

I've only returned to two cities: Cordoba (Argentina) and Rio (Brazil). My first time in both were so great that I had to go back, but unfortunately the second time around wasn't as good.

These are the cities that I'd consider going back to in the near future:

Reykjavik, Iceland (for a weekend... I like the party scene)
Wroclaw, Poland (great overall city... lots of young girls)
Belo Horizonte, Brazil (beautiful Brazilian girls untainted by tourists)

A city is like a woman. There are very few I want to sleep with again.

Roosh, Belo Horizonte is like you said.... untainted but youll have to do more than just 3 months to reap the benefits. To me, it seemed like an innocent Medellin with slightly hotter women. Alot of hot girlfriend material there, but it will not increase your notch count average.

Athens. A city where you could walk down to the corner to get a pack of smokes, end up at the beach, then on a bus full of Albainians with livestock and then end up in bed with some drunk Brit girl on an island by 11. You never know what's gonna happen there. The food is top notch and the cops never break your balls. People start their holidays there and always invite you wherever. You could just go with the flow and never worry about safety or where to crash. Love it!

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:45 AM)Magic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:32 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Phuket, Shanghai, Seoul

Why shanghai?

I've got a lot of history there.

Lots of friends, deep roots, strong network.

I also just love the city. It's the financial/commercial capital of China.

Rio de Janeiro: you always will find a nice ass to game. It´s dirty and caotic yeah, but it´s the sexiest city of Brazil. I ´ve been there four times, planning to live forever there.

Florence, Italy : expensive, but full of museums.... A lot of ¨art students¨mostly girls very DTF. Got my Czech flag there.

If i were in my 20´s probably i will add Cordoba, Argentina ( Nueva Cordoba neighborhood).

Montreal- Lots of reasons to go there, no need to explain.

Tokyo- Still my favorite class A city in the world.

Mexico City- Just so much going on, all the time.

LA- After my third or fourth time there it really began to grow on me.

Vegas- I still like this town. Makes me smile every time.

Barcelona- Food, beaches, art.

NYC - Great food, great day game, great city, great fashion, awesome in the summer

Las Vegas - awesome in the summer, hot girls from israel, europe, russia, germany and usa come here. What else do you want.

Tokyo - Awesome food, friendly people, hot asian women, karate, martial arts, kickboxing

Paris - kickboxing, hot parisan women, hot russians, great fashion, great food

Stockholm - easy and hot swedish women. Only good in the summer

Istanbul - Hot and horny turkish women, only good in the summer

Are we talking since I've been into game, or just in general? Cuz I've been all over the US more times than I can recall. I want to go back to Amsterdam soon though, and Vegas is on the docket for May.

Cities I plan to return to:

Rio - Best beach culture on the planet. Makes me feel sick going to the beach in L.A. where you can't even crack open a beer.

Barcelona - Self-explanatory. Everything good you could want condensed into one city.

Rome - Only spent 3 days there and that was barely enough to scratch the surface of a city with thousands of years of history. A taxi driver pointed out the spot where Julius Caesar was killed and I was blown away. I didn't even have time to see the Colosseum and Pantheon. There's something magical about the place and I love that there's no modern skyline. It's just old Europe at its best. And I dig Italian culture and style.

Paris - The most quintessentially European metropolis in Europe. Every street is a feast for the eye. Every lamp post and metro sign is a piece of art. Even a residential street looks monumental. I love Paris.

NYC - I've only been to NYC once as an adult and it's the true capitol of the world.

Santiago - To visit some friends and then head down to Patagonia.

Maybe Bangkok - Sometimes I just get this urge to go back. Don't know why, it's big, dirty, smoggy and even ugly if you ask me, but there's just a buzz to the place that keeps calling me back.

If you're going back to a city to recapture a moment you had with specific people you met in my experience you end up disappointed,unless they're friends that live there.
Who you meet usually affects how great you think the place is..beautiful place or ugly.

I went to Miami in 2001 stayed in South Beach and made fast friends in a week or two,Great social hostel which is shit now(Clay hotel)had a couple watering holes, and got it together with a number of Hot girls American,Columbian,Argentinian,Venezuelan,Peruvian, Danish!![Image: smile.gif]
Was sorry to leave ,everything seemed to come together at one time..I've heard a lot of travellers say this.

I went back 7 years later,nowhere near the same crazy vibe and of course I was disappointed ..it was a quiet week.

Sometimes you're just in the moment in a place with the right people...then it and they are gone ...never to return [Image: sad.gif]

That said I'd like to return to:

New York...I only scraped the surface..love walking all over.
Sampa and experience more nightlife and check out the women more.
Paris,..love walking this town
Berlin,...would have a lot more to see since I was there
Biarritz....in the summer great beach town with hot young girls

If I can't walk a lot of the city I usually have a dim view of it.

Cities I've been repeatedly:

Rio de Janeiro: that city has a vibe like no other place on planet Earth. And once you speak the lingo fluently and get into the culture, it is unique and almost unmatchable any where.

Bangkok: the vibe and the air of freedom that reigns there is supreme and 2nd to none, maybe Rio in terms of wildness, but boy is BKK one hell of an addictive city. I've been there 2 times and can't wait to return. I'm even considering buying a condo there next time to make it my base in Asia.

Tokyo: by far the most spectacular city in the world. Never seen anything like. And so far, it's was in Tokyo and more specifically in Shibuya on a saturday night that I have seen the highest concentration of super babes anywhere so far. To me, Japanese girls are the most feminine and most beautiful in the world. Sure I haven't been yet to the Ukraine but until I do get there, J girls are # 1 in my book in the world.

Biarritz: my hometown or almost. I grew up 1 hour from Biarritz so every summer when I was a kid up to my mid teens, I was all summer there, surfing, windsurfing and playing football and having the time of my life. Mind you I was too young at the time to be into girls, but I still rememebr the hordes of beautiful northern europeans and spanish babes. A must place to return sooner or later for me.

I've also been numerous times to Brasilia and Curitiba, but it was mostly to visit friends at the time, so I wouldn't go out of my way to return there unless I have a serious reason (biz or a friend getting married or something similar). But the cities listed above are places I'd be returning time and time again for the rest of my life at the drop of an hat.

I agree with VP and speakeasy about Bangkok. I went to Thailand for the first time last summer and fell in love with the city. It's like speakeasy said...it's big, dirty, smoggy and downright ugly in some districts....but also completely addicting all at the same time.

I've seen it posted on here before about BKK, but it truly is a city that feels alive. It has an amazing vibe to it, and it most definitely does NOT sleep.

While I haven't been to the Phillipines, and I definitely plan on checking it soon after hearing all the stories of big booty Asians there...I can definitely vouch for seeing my share of stunning, feminine girls with amazing ass throughout Bangkok (BTS, Siam Paragon, MBK, RCA). That certainly helps with my decision to return there next month!

Phnom Penh 2x (awesome)
Bangkok 4x (although I'm not a fan)
Manila 3x (I'd go 100x - purely for sex)
Krakow 3x (cool spot)
Bucharest 2x (meh)
Skopje 3x
Prague 2x (beautiful)
Sofia 2x
Pristina, Kosovo 2x

Cities I'd be fastest back to?

Cape town, SA
Lagos, Nigeria
Manila, Philly

Quote: (02-14-2012 05:34 AM)Hali902 Wrote:  

I agree with VP and speakeasy about Bangkok. I went to Thailand for the first time last summer and fell in love with the city. It's like speakeasy said...it's big, dirty, smoggy and downright ugly in some districts....but also completely addicting all at the same time.

I've seen it posted on here before about BKK, but it truly is a city that feels alive. It has an amazing vibe to it, and it most definitely does NOT sleep.

While I haven't been to the Phillipines, and I definitely plan on checking it soon after hearing all the stories of big booty Asians there...I can definitely vouch for seeing my share of stunning, feminine girls with amazing ass throughout Bangkok (BTS, Siam Paragon, MBK, RCA). That certainly helps with my decision to return there next month!

I havent been to bangkok, but still dont understand the admiration so many men in the forum express for it. Maybe as a 20 something who doesnt mind banging backpacker chicks and semi pros, i can understand the attraction. And plus, the food and nightlife seem damn good. But as a 30 something player id rather be in a 2nd tier philippine city banging every day with a different, normal, cute non pro girl who can speak english well.

Riga: first time awesome, second time sucked

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (02-14-2012 09:38 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Cities I'd be fastest back to?

Cape town, SA
Lagos, Nigeria
Manila, Philly

Why did you like Manila so much? (I have never been)

Quote: (02-14-2012 12:23 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

Riga: first time awesome, second time sucked

What years did you go?

@G: It's make the list just for sex. Manila is a shit hole... but it's offers the PERFECT night out.

Steak, live music and beer by the barrel at the Cowboy Grill.
Then down to Manila Bay to pick a girl to bring home.
It's a no brainer.

You have 10 million people and unlimited que of chicks wanting to jump your bones.

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Athens. A city where you could walk down to the corner to get a pack of smokes, end up at the beach, then on a bus full of Albainians with livestock and then end up in bed with some drunk Brit girl on an island by 11. You never know what's gonna happen there. The food is top notch and the cops never break your balls. People start their holidays there and always invite you wherever. You could just go with the flow and never worry about safety or where to crash. Love it!

Except for when you're rioting [Image: lol.gif]

I'm going to give Greece a try when all this Eurozone business is done and dusted. Looks inevitable that they're going to be kicked out.

Once they're back to the Drachma, I'm on the first summer flight out there!

Quote: (02-15-2012 05:38 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Except for when you're rioting [Image: lol.gif]

I'm going to give Greece a try when all this Eurozone business is done and dusted. Looks inevitable that they're going to be kicked out.

Once they're back to the Drachma, I'm on the first summer flight out there!

agree that Athens is a unique city.Here you get an eathquake feeling when I walk I feel like the ground is shaking under my feet.I never get this feeling out of Greece.It is like explosion.Balkan quality is like dynamite and maybe here more.You get vibes from the ground.

Anyway to practical things Athens has a high concentration of tourists near Plaka.They mostly come on weekends and it is easy to get rapport with some nationalities.Several Greek guys get hooked with women from Scandinavia,slavic countries,UK etc.Other good place to pick up are the beaches from Floisvos to Glyfada.They are full of Russian and Ukrainian women and frequented by tourists during the summer although most tourists who come to Athens stay only for 2-3 days and then head for the islands.

Here you never know what will happen the next day.It is uncertain.We have a high concentration of Russians and Ukrainians(200000) and many polish(50000).We are traditional friends to Serbs and many visit.

The problem in Athens is the very unfavorable environment for pick up and the high bitch shields of Greek women.Wen in every corner stands a junkie or a prostitute any attempt for pick up will make the girl run since she will think you are either a beggar or a thief.Really very bad situation which is getting worse with the crisis.The population of narcomans here is enormous(more than 150000 addicts) and I see more and more hookers on the streets even in daylight.I have witnessed situations when old men approached Russian women and got them to hotel in minutes after buying sth for them.

The other issue here is the resistance of Greek women.They behave like godessess.Maybe we Greek men have given them too much ground.I really tell you everytime abroad I see my attractiveness level increase at least five times.The reason is the high disparity between good looking men and decent women here.There are tons of good looking men and the attractive women think they are queens.Though Greek women appearance has vastly improved in last decade.I would say they are the most attractive Mediteranean women due to higher percentage of slavic mix.Italian,Spanish look a lot worse than Greek.

But the level of appearance of Greek guys leads to such a harsh competition that the demands of these girls skyrocket.I tell you after getting exercised with Greek women any other nationality is a piece of cake.Because our women are sly and have experienced every sort of approach.So after having become a bazooka warrior dealing with Greek women you travel abroad and you use the bazooka to kill birds.It is totally unfair.Greek women know this and swear on our men day and night.

On the other hand no Greek woman wants to hook up with foreigners since Greek men are supposed to be much superior.Some of them only hook up with Italians on vaccations because Italian guys use a lot of sweet talk which we refuse to do due to national pride.Some of them also like tall blonde men from Scandinavia and Netherlands.I would say that Greeks are very divert in the North they look more like Serbs and in the South more like Italians but are more muscular than Italians and more refined than Serbs.

Anyway I strongly suggest to avoid coming here in order to hunt for local women although the talent is remarkable.(especially if you travel to Thessaloniki you will get lubago by the times your head will turn to notice the statosteque beauties passing by).Here is a singer from Thessaloniki with the classic North Greek face and body.

Http://youtube.com/watch?v=L2HSPVnlxxk