rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x


Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

Well for instance Booyah Roman (french) Swiss love french canadians so it's always fun for us to travel there [Image: wink.gif] But i'm just wondering because I never really met Russians but they always seemed very cold and I'm not sure if going to a place full of russians is a guarantee of getting laid or they actually hate us (mind you, I find them fucking beautiful)
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

russians would not give a shit if you're french canadian, french american or french french, trust me.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Mykonos people are so pretentious that even gypsies use high end cars there to sell potatoes.




Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Can anybody give me some information on Santorini?
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

So I finally have my itinary

Rhodos: (still have to decide, Falikari or old town, i read earlier more russians at falikari, where can I find the most beautiufl scandinavians?)
Santorini
Ios
After that who knows...maybe zakynthos and Corfu by plane? Or the mainland

Please, if you can answer my question about rhodos it would be great
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (06-17-2014 09:10 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Greek Kamaki, I am goin to Greece in July, 3 weeks. I need the pro & cons of each island and village and where it is the easiest, funniest. Any hostels? Hostel or an apartment or hotel? If I get an hotel or apartment where can I meet people before night out?

Where would a french guy get success mostlywioth english and french

1. Hersonissos (russians and poles apparently)..would I do good without russian?
2. rhodes and kos (scandinavians of all kind..looks awesome)...but am I ok being a French Canadian?
3. Ios (brits, aussies, americans??) Should be good there
4. Zakynthos (more scandie or a jack of all trades??) Again, ok as a french canadian?
5. Corfu??
6. Mykonos??

Whats the most secure place?

1.Cheap apartments and hotels are the best because they gather the most good looking girls
2.The best as I have said before are the big islabpnds,Crete,Rhodes,Corfu,Kos in that order
3.I am not sure what the advantage of being French is.The competition is there.You mainly compete against guys from Germanic Europe
4.On Zakynthos I have never been from what I heard is a mini Corfu(Laganas vs Kavos)
5.Mykonos is full of gays,celebrities and many hot Greek women.You can hook up there but expect to pay sums of money.The island is the most expensive in Greece(Greek salad 12 euro,taxi to Super Paradise beach 15 euro,umbrella for one person in beach 9 euro).The beaches of Mykonos Paradise,Super Paradise etc are notorious some of the best looking women and best DJs frequent there.
The cheapest islands are Crete and Corfu.In both you can find real opportunities(room with 25 euro in high season,meal for 5 euro etc).
Most secure is Mykonos.It is very expensive there are almost no gypsies or third world foreigners there.Ionian islands(Corfu,Zakynthos) as well as Rhodos,Crete are not so safe because many Albanians go there.(very close proximity of Albania to Corfu and many hotel employees on Rhodos are Albanians).However most islands are extremely secure compared to Athens where you really can be mugged big time.(2 million illegal immigrants).
Ios is famous because it has no police there so it is full of hippies,alternatives,drug addicts etc.It is the most free island.The Greeks who travel there say that the quality of pussy has been reduced dramatically in the last years.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:09 AM)unom Wrote:  

Can anybody give me some information on Santorini?


Santorini has only two beaches for swimming the black and red beach which are both very incovenient(only rocks and red or black stones) except the view.The island has almost no tree.The volcano and traditional architecture however makes the view really unique it is amazing.It is very expensive by Greek standards very good if you are loaded or you go there for vaccation with girlfriend.It is not so good for picking up since most female tourists are loaded MILFs.It is excellent for shopping,dining in front of the unique view,the best sunset in Europe full of colours it is sth women love.Strongly recommended if you go there with girlfriend.
However sth in the island maybe the under earth volcano activity gives strange vibes to women who behave there alternatively so be prepared for the best and the worst,women are emotional.Many couples broke up after a travel to Santorini it just influenced women behaviour in strange ways.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:09 AM)unom Wrote:  

Can anybody give me some information on Santorini?


Santorini has only two beaches for swimming the black and red beach which are both very incovenient(only rocks and red or black stones) except the view.The island has almost no tree.The volcano and traditional architecture however makes the view really unique it is amazing.It is very expensive by Greek standards very good if you are loaded or you go there for vaccation with girlfriend.It is not so good for picking up since most female tourists are loaded MILFs.It is excellent for shopping,dining in front of the unique view,the best sunset in Europe full of colours it is sth women love.Strongly recommended if you go there with girlfriend.
However sth in the island maybe the under earth volcano activity gives strange vibes to women who behave there alternatively so be prepared for the best and the worst,women are emotional.Many couples broke up after a travel to Santorini it just influenced women behaviour in strange ways.

Unfortunately I already came back from the island. I stayed in Fira for 3 days.

The bad:

1. The nightlife is bad. Not many options and the ones where I've been were almost dead.

2. Surprisingly big number of americans and asians. Lots of couples and lots of old people too.

3. It's expensive.

The good:

It's really beautiful.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Greek Kamaki,

I want to do either Hersonissos OR Ayia Napa for 6 weeks. This is because I want somewhere with a large concentration of Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic girls. I can't find anywhere online which will provide accommodation for such a time period - its either 1 or 2 week holiday deals or long 6 month rentals.

I am thinking about just booking a cheap hotel for a week and then trying to find somewhere to rent for 1 month once I am there. What do you think of my chances of finding somewhere affordable for 1 month in high season? Affordable for me - less than 800 euros.

cheers for any help
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 02:10 PM)vanryan Wrote:  

Greek Kamaki,

I want to do either Hersonissos OR Ayia Napa for 6 weeks. This is because I want somewhere with a large concentration of Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic girls. I can't find anywhere online which will provide accommodation for such a time period - its either 1 or 2 week holiday deals or long 6 month rentals.

I am thinking about just booking a cheap hotel for a week and then trying to find somewhere to rent for 1 month once I am there. What do you think of my chances of finding somewhere affordable for 1 month in high season? Affordable for me - less than 800 euros.

cheers for any help

Agia Napa is better than Hersonissos for a variety of reasons.Basically it is 3 times bigger than Hersonissos with better collection of girls.
It is however more expensive than Hersonissos.Rent of 800 euro per month is impossible in Agia Napa except if you stay far away from the beach and the club activity.800 euro per month is totally possible for Hersonissos in hotspot.Crete is really very very cheap for Greek standards(3 euro costs the big Cretan souvlaki which can keep you up the whole day).
Both Cretan and Cypriot guys are ridiculous competition due to lack of physical appearance(they cannot be compared to Athenian or Greek Macedonian guys).Cypriot guys have an edge though because they are more loaded while Cretan guys are more interconnected(some famous Czech and polish novelties are married to unnamed Cretan fishermen everyday guys etc).
Russian girls came always in mass to Cyprus due to lack of visa requirements.Greek government has decided to facilitate the entrance of Russian,Ukrainian tourists(especially the rich ones) in the last 3 years so Greece had an influx of 1 million Russian tourists last year most of whom travelled to Crete,Rhodes.However Russian female tourists in Greece are very suspicious of males especially local males unlike their compatriots in Turkey because they receive warning from their travel agencies.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Great info mate, thanks very much. How much more are we talking about in terms of euros per month for Ayia Napa? If you were to have a guess? I can stretch more if Ayia Napa is significantly better.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:58 PM)unom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:09 AM)unom Wrote:  

Can anybody give me some information on Santorini?


Santorini has only two beaches for swimming the black and red beach which are both very incovenient(only rocks and red or black stones) except the view.The island has almost no tree.The volcano and traditional architecture however makes the view really unique it is amazing.It is very expensive by Greek standards very good if you are loaded or you go there for vaccation with girlfriend.It is not so good for picking up since most female tourists are loaded MILFs.It is excellent for shopping,dining in front of the unique view,the best sunset in Europe full of colours it is sth women love.Strongly recommended if you go there with girlfriend.
However sth in the island maybe the under earth volcano activity gives strange vibes to women who behave there alternatively so be prepared for the best and the worst,women are emotional.Many couples broke up after a travel to Santorini it just influenced women behaviour in strange ways.

Unfortunately I already came back from the island. I stayed in Fira for 3 days.

The bad:

1. The nightlife is bad. Not many options and the ones where I've been were almost dead.

2. Surprisingly big number of americans and asians. Lots of couples and lots of old people too.

3. It's expensive.

The good:

It's really beautiful.


On Santorini we talk about cine level beauty.Many famous films were done there.This is what you pay.It is unique island.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 02:39 PM)vanryan Wrote:  

Great info mate, thanks very much. How much more are we talking about in terms of euros per month for Ayia Napa? If you were to have a guess? I can stretch more if Ayia Napa is significantly better.

For Agia Napa I would estimate a rent of 1200 euro per month in high season while for Hersonissos about 600 euro per month.Hersonissos is only 30 minutes from Heraklion the capital of Crete meaning you can easily find cheap accomodation once you rent car or motorbike.
The problem of Hersonissos is that it is really small but you can always hit Malia 20 minutes away where many English girls travel for serious fucking(it is one British hotspot like Kavos Corfu,Kardamaina Kos,Laganas Zakynthos).Crete also has many beaches and tourist hotspots with other boards(like Scandinavia,German girls in Chania etc) while on Cyprus the whole activity is concentrated on Agia Napa and Larnaca(in lesser degree).
If I had money on disposal I would prefer Agia Napa for sure(let's say 2500-3000 euro to spend on month)If I were on budget(1500 euro or less per month) I would choose Hersonissos(considerably cheaper).Agia Napa has 3 times the amount of discos and girls than what you see on Hersonissos and is considered a more upscale place.The number of Russian women is roughly 2 times more in Napa than in Hersonissos.English women are almost non existent on Hersonissos(they comprise 80% in Malia) but they are very often to be found on Agia Napa.Agia Napa has more Czech and Slovak women than Hersonissos but Hersonissos has more polish women.Hersonissos has more Dutch women proportionally than Agia Napa.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

damn it ok. will pony up the extra for Ayia Napa then.

thanks for all the info mate
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Greeks partying on Mykonos as crisis hits deeper.






You see some Greek girls shaking after 1:05.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Santorini has only two beaches for swimming the black and red beach which are both very incovenient(only rocks and red or black stones) except the view.The island has almost no tree.The volcano and traditional architecture however makes the view really unique it is amazing.

Yeah the beaches are not really best for swimming in Santorini. Very cold waters when I went, but the black sand really burned like coal. Great views of the island though the waters are not the best for jumping in...I've heard similar things about certain Hawaii beaches though never been.

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It is very expensive by Greek standards very good if you are loaded or you go there for vaccation with girlfriend.It is not so good for picking up since most female tourists are loaded MILFs.It is excellent for shopping,dining in front of the unique view,the best sunset in Europe full of colours it is sth women love.Strongly recommended if you go there with girlfriend.

I paid about 30-35 Euro for a strategic guest house room in Fira..though it was mid-September 2009 after all the peak activities. It paid off. Lot of day game opportunities with women looking to "find themselves." Finally capitalized final night [Image: banana.gif]

Met a cool Aussie fellow who learned some Greek phrases living in Santorini long-term. Boy did he pull lot of notches hooking up with those same touristy women who were affected by the island's "unique atmosphere."

As for nightlife when I was there, only liked Tropical Bar (predominantly touristy girls) and Casablanca Soul (great live music with tons of Greek talent though with limited English). I hear some of the beaches during peak season are loaded with Italian chicks that are DTF like July/August/early Sept...too bad I was there mid-Sept.

I think it's a good place for solo male travelers like myself. Prices were cheaper than Mykonos too. I actually preferred Mykonos more in the quiet off peak season riding a scooter around as the roads were in good condition & offered better isolated beaches for swimming/tanning. Would probably check out Rhodes if out in the Greek Isles again peak season...if it's in my budget.

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

However sth in the island maybe the under earth volcano activity gives strange vibes to women who behave there alternatively so be prepared for the best and the worst,women are emotional.Many couples broke up after a travel to Santorini it just influenced women behaviour in strange ways.

Why I liked being in Santorini [Image: smile.gif]
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

I landed in Rhodes, as described, full of scandinavians, lot of female italians. Greek girls too ( god they are pretty).

I will try to go out but it doesn't look like an easy place for a solo traveller there is no hostel there and no one at the bar of my hotel.

NVM, 2 redheads of unknown origin showed up.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-27-2014 02:39 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I landed in Rhodes, as described, full of scandinavians, lot of female italians. Greek girls too ( god they are pretty).

I will try to go out but it doesn't look like an easy place for a solo traveller there is no hostel there and no one at the bar of my hotel.

NVM, 2 redheads of unknown origin showed up.

Look forward to the reports on this trip homie....
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

I spent four months in Rhodes three years ago. I got results in the Scandinavian zone (city of Rhodes). Avoid Faliraki, but check out Lindos. Don't expect too much from the greek girls.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-05-2014 02:53 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2014 02:39 PM)vanryan Wrote:  

Great info mate, thanks very much. How much more are we talking about in terms of euros per month for Ayia Napa? If you were to have a guess? I can stretch more if Ayia Napa is significantly better.

For Agia Napa I would estimate a rent of 1200 euro per month in high season while for Hersonissos about 600 euro per month.Hersonissos is only 30 minutes from Heraklion the capital of Crete meaning you can easily find cheap accomodation once you rent car or motorbike.
The problem of Hersonissos is that it is really small but you can always hit Malia 20 minutes away where many English girls travel for serious fucking(it is one British hotspot like Kavos Corfu,Kardamaina Kos,Laganas Zakynthos).Crete also has many beaches and tourist hotspots with other boards(like Scandinavia,German girls in Chania etc) while on Cyprus the whole activity is concentrated on Agia Napa and Larnaca(in lesser degree).
If I had money on disposal I would prefer Agia Napa for sure(let's say 2500-3000 euro to spend on month)If I were on budget(1500 euro or less per month) I would choose Hersonissos(considerably cheaper).Agia Napa has 3 times the amount of discos and girls than what you see on Hersonissos and is considered a more upscale place.The number of Russian women is roughly 2 times more in Napa than in Hersonissos.English women are almost non existent on Hersonissos(they comprise 80% in Malia) but they are very often to be found on Agia Napa.Agia Napa has more Czech and Slovak women than Hersonissos but Hersonissos has more polish women.Hersonissos has more Dutch women proportionally than Agia Napa.


I would say Limassol is better than Larnaka. Larnaka is better logistically as it is close to Ayia Napa but just split your time between. Napa has more women but for me it is already past its peak.

geia sou kamaki.. when was the last time you were there?



vanryan, there is a Cyprus data sheet but I need to update it.

I would agree that if you're going with a few mates, it's doable for 2500eur per month if you can flat share and you will live comfortably. It really depends though how baller you want to go. Ayia Napa has decent places, Protaras next to it is the local version, with nicer clubs and slightly less costs.

You will pay for logistics; Limassol is a pretty place, unless you're checking it on Google Earth, and has great beaches. It is 40 mins from the mountains, a lot of beautiful surroundings and nature. Some cool waterfalls, camping sites, especially in Akamas too.

In the summer its nightlife is great, classier but more expensive. You will save on rent and general prices here as it's not as tourist-cheating as Ayia Napa due to lots of locals. There still are many tourists; Russians/Balkans, Germans, Finnish, British and of course Greeks.

The age groups of tourists is usually 17 - 25 in Ayia Napa, 21 - 28 in Limassol and older in Pafos.

Day game at the nicer hotels and beaches or even coffeeshop (big coffeeshop/people watching culture) is good.

Old Town is the 'in' place to go now, Saripolou.

I wouldn't recommend Pafos, maybe for the seafood and the day trip. Mainly couples.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (07-28-2014 12:40 AM)apolis Wrote:  

I spent four months in Rhodes three years ago. I got results in the Scandinavian zone (city of Rhodes). Avoid Faliraki, but check out Lindos. Don't expect too much from the greek girls.

I'm staying in Rhodes. More people at the hotel now, its full of really young swedish girls (18-19)

I went out yesterday luckily I found a wingman, first thing, the bars were total sausage fest of scandinavians boys, there were lot of girls too but they seem terrified, sticking to their groups and I could dance for maybe 1 min with them then they would go rejoin their friends. I didn't expect scandinavians girls to be this fat to be honest ( a lot were good looking but a lot of curvy girls too). I danced with two Norvegians but they ended up mentionning they had boyfriends. The bar street, you have to game and talk to girls in the street because inside the bars people just dance its madness. I'm going to try that tonight instead of dance game. Its true most girls in the club were on the curvy side and they were also the most bitchy. The best looking girls were the nicest which was strange.

The club scene, I can't decide if dress sloppy (tank tops baseball hats..why did it get so popular with the swedes?) or dress-well game works better. Its a weird scene

My game wasn't its best I drank too much and was dead tired from jetlag

At the end of the night I gamed a Lithuanian girl in the street she tried calling her boyfriend with her phone, he didn't answer so she took my hand wanted to get back to her place with me... finally her boyfriend called I got cockblocked at the last minute and she took a taxi. Definately adaptation is key I got lazy from Tinder and Okcupid and got to get my club/bar night back.

I'm going to keep reports up, Rhodes Old town is beautiful and the true reason to go there, I actually prefer the old city to Dubrovnyk. I got opened by a lot of Russian milfs on a cruise there but it didn't go further then that besides a few laugh because they were leaving 1 hour after. I haven't really see any Russians in the clubs but there were definately a lot in old town.
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Headed to Heraklion / Malia / on Saturday. Possibly a daytrip to see Santorini.

Greek Kamaki, do you have any in depth info on Malia or is it really just partying/drinking/fucking going on?

Appreciate all of the info!
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

delete

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Head to Malia, if you're english. Otherwise is waste of time:-)
Reply

Greek islands data sheet

Malia is good.There are lots of English of course but also some Germans.English girls are very loose there.It has 4 extended beaches and quite a few hotels full of girls in swimming pools.
If a guy is good looking,young,tanned,muscular there he can pull every night since the tourists who come there come for fucking.(it is advertised as sex destination in the UK).
My advice is to avoid all cocktails,shots and stuff made for the English tourists because they are bombs as we say in Greece meaning anonymous dubious origin alcohol with bad effects.The English tolerate them somehow but they are the only race capable of that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)