rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best ratio to go out with

IME, going out to a club with 1 guy and 1 girl always works favourably for me, even better than solo. What say you guys.

Going out with 2 girls or more makes girls think I'm gay, going out with 2 guys gets in my way when I'm chopping pussy, but going out to clubs with a guy friends and a girl friend seems to be the perfect ratio.

I don't care if I am with 2 girls, 1 guy and 1 girl, my entire office team, my grand ma, SOLO or with donkey.

Do what works better for you, there isn't an actual formula. I had mad pussy looks when I used to take my ex-LTR though.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

I prefer solo. It's what I have the most experience with. It consistently works well. There's plenty of posts extolling the virtues of going out solo, so I won't repeat them here.

The problem with most guy friends is that they're really bad wings. They try to help you and have the best intentions, but they just suck with girls and always end up hurting your chances. I suppose if you have a guy friend who's good at game it could theoretically be better than solo, but close friends who are also good wings are rare. You'll have to really vibe with each other.

More than one guy and no girls, and you'll also have trouble just getting into the best venues in NYC without knowing someone or, if the place has bottle service, buying bottles. That's not to say I never go to clubs with friends; I just accept that they're not helping me pick up girls.

I don't like taking a girl I'm banging to a club. Why bring steak to a steakhouse? I prefer lower-key spots like bars, restaurants, hotels and lounges.

A cat here (Distant Light) has some inspiring posts on rolling into some of the best venues in NYC with huge groups of girls.

I never roll with more than one person. I like to keep things mobile and I like to be able to venue hop at will. The first place I stop at usually doesn't yield much apart from an environment to warm up in, and I often won't strike gold 'till I've been to 3 or 4 places. Some I stay at for 5 minutes, others for an hour or more.

In order of preference:

1. Roll with one guy friend who knows game. I have a few friends that I vibe really well with. I love rolling with close friends who know game or who at least has a great vibe in some way. It keeps you in a social mood when not approaching, you can have fun and shoot the shit and create scenarios that are much more interesting than if you're alone. It's just more fun to share the retarded shit that happens with someone.

2. Roll solo. This is my default mode. No one gets in your way, venue hop at will, you can more easily tag on to groups and generally blend in like a ghost. You also have an easier time getting into clubs with strict door policies. If you have good style you'll get in as a single guy, but less likely two guys. If they're anal about keeping the ratio strike up a conversation with the next group of party girls that comes along and roll in with them. Need social proof? Go strike up a conversation with some hotties inside the venue. Others girls at the venue will notice especially if you're having a good time. Isolating is also more natural. It may seem weird to a girl that you're abandoning your friend if you're out with someone, like you're valuing her too highly by being ready to ditch your friend for her. That's a non-issue when solo.

3. Roll with a cool girl friend. I haven't done much of this, but being with an attractive girl who is cool can help you a lot. You get all the social proof, etc. and if she is down to help you get laid there are no big downsides, even if she may unwittingly cockblock or scare off girls on occasion.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Going with a friend has a classic disadvantage: If the friend has better game than you he will steal the girl from you.If he has worse game than you he will reduce your image and is likely to fuck up.Most guys simply do not get it.They do not understand the club or street dynamics and how to move.To control men requires different skills than to control women.
So if you are good at controlling men it is better to go with a wingman.If you suck in controlling men it is better to go solo because solo you are way more flexible and can choose targets and apply strategy fast without having to explain.There is also no collision of interests (for example angry wingman because he has to talk to a girl uglier than your target or wingman not agreeing on attractiveness degree or responsiveness of target).

I usually roll out with majority girls, most of whom are just friends who usually have boyfriends. Instant social proof, and a DHV if they're hot. Also if their boyfriends aren't around I get to practice AMOGing the random dudes who try and hit on my friends.

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:51 PM)dulst Wrote:  

Also if their boyfriends aren't around I get to practice AMOGing the random dudes who try and hit on my friends.

That sounds like a fun way to spend an evening.