rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm about to go to dinner"

I hear this a lot from girls I talk to on the phone, followed by "I'll call you back"

I'm very sarcastic on the phone, so is it because I'm over doing it?

Need more detail from you before we can answer this one. Give specific examples of your conversations.

Do they call you back?

Yes: She had to go to dinner.

No: You're annoying her with your sarcasm.

Sarcasm is a subtle art. Not everyone likes it or gets it. There's a fine line between sarcasm and being a douche. I've developed my own flavor of cute/funny sarcasm that goes over well with girls.

My prime window for phone calls is 7:30-10:00 Monday-Thursday.
I run my text game during the day 9-5.

If I know a girl works nights(fast food girls) I'll text instead of call at night.

Don't have full conversations on the phone. Talk enough to get her to commit to a date. Game her in person. Unless she lives far away, out of state, out of country and you wanna ping her and keep her on the line.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-10-2012 11:41 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Do they call you back?

Yes: She had to go to dinner.

No: You're annoying her with your sarcasm.

Sarcasm is a subtle art. Not everyone likes it or gets it. There's a fine line between sarcasm and being a douche. I've developed my own flavor of cute/funny sarcasm that goes over well with girls.

My prime window for phone calls is 7:30-10:00 Monday-Thursday.
I run my text game during the day 9-5.

If I know a girl works nights(fast food girls) I'll text instead of call at night.

Don't have full conversations on the phone. Talk enough to get her to commit to a date. Game her in person. Unless she lives far away, out of state, out of country and you wanna ping her and keep her on the line.

I think you're right, I'm being too sarcastic on the phone and I give them too much conversation on the phone. She didn't call back.

I'm getting too cocky because I'm getting more confident, I need to tone it down. Tighten up my game, and calibrate better.

Thinking back I dealt with this exact situation 2 months ago, i went over the line and she said she got to talk to a friend and never called back.