rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has He Hit Yet?

Has He Hit Yet?

I'm walking into a liquor store at a spot next to a Flanigan's, and it's raining. Not too bad, but enough you'd probably do a light jog to get to wherever you're going to avoid getting too wet.

I see a 6.5 (at best) waiting at the door to Flanigan's, and we exchanged some light eye contact. She has on a blue Hollister shirt, light blue jeans, flip-flops, and she's holding a to-go bag.

I come out about 10 mins later, and she's still standing by the door, shielding herself from the rain, and as I get into my car to back out, I see a blue Civic pulling out and heading the wrong way towards the entrance.

I'm pissed because I can't back out, and another car is trying to enter the parking lot, but can't because of this car going in the wrong direction. Two other cars are honking at this fool.

Finally after a few pull-ups and pull-backs, the dude in the Civic maneuvers it well enough so that its at just the right angle, and the 6 proceeds to get into the car without having to get wet.

I look at the chick next to me, and I'm like "the fuck?"

She looks at me and says "I think it's sweet".

My response, "He hasn't hit it yet."

Thoughts?

Has He Hit Yet?

And what makes you think he hasn't hit it?

Has He Hit Yet?

I thought this was going to be a thread with pics of dudes with girls and based on the body language we'd guess whether they had hit it yet. Would be cool.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Has He Hit Yet?

Quote: (02-10-2012 12:22 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

I thought this was going to be a thread with pics of dudes with girls and based on the body language we'd guess whether they had hit it yet. Would be cool.

Haha yeah, actually thats a great idea.

Has He Hit Yet?

Quote: (02-09-2012 09:14 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Thoughts?

Who the fuck cares.

What's really important is have you banged the girl in your car yet? Because otherwise you really shouldn't care what her opinion on the whole ordeal was.

Has He Hit Yet?

Quote: (02-10-2012 12:22 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Me three. I was looking forward to seeing that.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Has He Hit Yet?

Quote: (02-10-2012 02:39 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2012 09:14 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Thoughts?

Who the fuck cares.

What's really important is have you banged the girl in your car yet? Because otherwise you really shouldn't care what her opinion on the whole ordeal was.

This is my opinion. Why spend your time breaking down other guys beta behaviour? spend time improving your alpha behaviour.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men