rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha or fucking crazy

Alpha or fucking crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSFrKJR4JQ

What do you guys think of him marrying a 16 year old while he is 51? Alpha because he is nailing a hot girl that will be 35 when he is 70 or a beta for marrying her and probably going to raped by a divorce in some years.

Alpha or fucking crazy

He's fucked. She may be 35 when he's 70 but they'll never be together. In the meantime he's wasting his status on one girl when he could be using it to bag plenty more like her. I vote beta.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Total beta. If he was alpha he wouldn't marry her at this point in his life. What's the point? If he was alpha, he wouldn't be gushing over her the way he does in the video. He's 51, not 81. He has options. I bet he didn't even sign a prenup. Beta.

Alpha or fucking crazy

My assessment:

[Image: attachment.jpg4682]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha or fucking crazy

There's no way a 16 year old that hot would "fall in love over the computer" and want to get married without some ulterior motive. She's just a hungry starlet willing to pause a few years married to this guy until she can pivot and leverage this noteriety into a n acting gig.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:05 AM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

There's no way a 16 year old that hot would "fall in love over the computer" and want to get married without some ulterior motive. She's just a hungry starlet willing to pause a few years married to this guy until she can pivot and leverage this noteriety into a n acting gig.

So obvious.

By the way, she's 16? Looks like she's 19 at least.

And the guy is beta for believing that a marriage with a 16 will last.... what the fuck is he thinking?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Yeah she is going to wait until she is 18 and rape him in the courts. But, I don't think anything will help her singing career... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0

Alpha or fucking crazy

She is hardley your typical 16 year old though is she ? watch how she pouts and preens while on camera. Fact is not many 51 year olds are hitting chicks like that so I like that he has to bollocks to do it even though it will probably kill what ever he has left of a career. As long as he is prepared for that day in court and keeps all his assets off shore he will be fine.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Quote: (02-12-2012 01:23 PM)billy Wrote:  

She is hardley your typical 16 year old though is she ? watch how she pouts and preens while on camera. Fact is not many 51 year olds are hitting chicks like that so I like that he has to bollocks to do it even though it will probably kill what ever he has left of a career. As long as he is prepared for that day in court and keeps all his assets off shore he will be fine.

Yeah he definitely had alpha balls of not giving a shit of what others would think of him.

Alpha or fucking crazy

I'd say maybe he's alpha, if he got her to sign a pre-nup, if so then he's got nothing to really lose and lot's of tight young poonanie to gain.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Check her at 4:49 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSFrKJR4JQ#t=04m49s . Watch the ensuing 8 seconds once or thrice. She looks pretty infatuated. If she was in it just for the attention, I feel like she'd be looking at the camera, and not licking her lips over him. She could well be hotter than any other girl he could get. Some guys don't mind spending their life with one girl. Different men have different sexual strategies, and have different impulses (see Sperm Wars). I don't see the point in criticizing a man for being more or less hungry than me. It just is.

Her claim to being a virgin is plausible. So he'd be the first guy to bang her. That counts for something. Consciously or not, you're comparing her to all the girls you've banged, who've usually had several prior sexual partners. I've never banged a virgin, so I don't know what it's like.

Maybe she had so little experience with men that he could be beta and still succeed. Still happens.

Alpha or fucking crazy

How many 50 year old guys are getting hot young ass like that?

How many of you will pull ass that hot when you are 50?

How many of the guys calling him "beta" are pulling ass like that now?

Many guys know the marriage won't work, but don't care.

Life's a ride. Some like to drive fast.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

+1. I am going against the crowd on this one...ALPHA.

Alpha or fucking crazy

That girl does not look 16, at all. No way in hell. That's insane.

My brain just went into overload.

Alpha or fucking crazy

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

There are plenty of 50 years old being milked by gold-diggers. If this guy didn't have to resort to straight-up marrying the broad in order to get laid--or weren't rich and famous--I'd be more apt to buying to the argument that he's alpha. His public fawning over the girl, her "ambitions" for a career in showbiz, and--quite frankly--her rather strange looks (for a 16-year-old) all suggest that this is a guy who doesn't score quality tail as often as he should, based on his fame, and is bubbling in excitement that he finally did.

As much as I hate this tired Alpha-Beta debate, this guy is beta.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha or fucking crazy

Would we even be having this type of discussion about age in dating if we lived in another country?

Quote:Quote:

"How many 50 year old guys are getting hot young ass like that?

How many of the guys calling him "beta" are pulling ass like that now?"

This is the mindset that is still coming from an Americanized dating mindset where large age differences are looked down upon. You're still basing your expectations and potential success from your experiences in America.

From what others have said and reported, age isn't as much of a big deal in foreign countries, so, yes, a successful 50-year-old guy would probably do really well and pull hot ass if he lived overseas.

This is exactly the type of negative thinking that feminists want men to think. That if you don't hurry up and marry, you'll lose out. This is why guys get married in their late 20s or 30s just as they are really hitting their potential and true worth. Deep down, women know this truth and will do anything to make sure that men are still ignorant (i.e., shaming them).

Hello.

Alpha or fucking crazy

I vote PR stunt, this generated quite a bit of press. He's a B-list actor at best, she's an 16 year old aspiring country singer, this was the biggest headlines by far for both of them... Alpha-beta has nothing to do with it