rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EGYPT!

EGYPT!

Ok, fellas, what is the deal with Egypt?

Ever since I saw The Mummy, I've always been intrigued at the thought of finding (and fucking) a girl that looks like anuk su namun (0:12 in video) dressed like a Pharaonic Beauty!

Somebody, please bust out a data sheet for us!

Mixx

EGYPT!

I spent nearly two weeks in Egypt last year. DO NOT GO FOR WOMEN.

Had it not been for a Dominican chick I met there, I would have endured a dry spell, unless I met some gringa (which were in short supply).

You basically have ZERO chance hooking up with a local there man. Premarital sex is taboo. The society is very conservative.

Huge double standard. Guys can treat foreign women however they wish, but their own women are heavily protected.

There are some quality looking women in Egypt, though most are covered up.

Don't waste your time though. Your best bet for Arab women is Lebanon. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's the most open and liberal country in the Arab world, by a long shot.

That said, there are other reasons to visit Egypt of course. You've got the pyramids, ancient history, and it's the heart of the Arab world. More Arab speakers than any country and its culture is very influential (music, movies, etc).

Cairo is the biggest city in Africa and in the Arab world.

Also, you can find women like the one in the video in other North African countries. Your best bet would be Morocco. I have some intel on that country that I went into on some older threads/posts.

There is p4p action in Morocco. If you wanted a dtf Moroccan without p4p, it's hard, but you would need to crack into the upper class society. They usually speak French and see themselves as distinct from other Moroccans. Most of these women can be found in Casablanca. You would have to spend a bit of time though to really crack into that scene. France has tons of women from that part of the world though. Hit up southern France (i.e. Marseille).

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:17 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

You basically have ZERO chance hooking up with a local there man. Premarital sex is taboo. The society is very conservative.

Huge double standard. Guys can treat foreign women however they wish, but their own women are heavily protected.

Well, that throws that idea out the window. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

It sucks man. I can't stand that about Arab culture. It's so backwards when it comes to women and sexuality.

I now see what might be part of the reason. That link in the other thread about sex ratio shows that most Arab countries are majority-male. Go figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou..._sex_ratio

EGYPT!

Geez Mixx, Egypt is probably one of the worse places for picking girls out there.

Not sure how much I can contribute, but I've been to Egypt back in early 2008 for 3 weeks (visiting Cairo, Alexandria, some cities in the south of Egypt, Mt. Sinai and Dahab), in my pre-player era. And I have an Egyptian friend (who I've met in Brazil) who currently lives there.

Egypt you see... is an Islamic country. And with that all the social taboos that come with it.

Very repressive for Western standars, but probably less so than other neighbouring countries, you do see the majority of women covering up and all, showing only their faces (at least that). You can see some women with Western-style clothing, but they are rather uncommon (but I wouldn't say it is rare).

The thing is: there is no hooking up culture whatsoever in Egypt.

There are no nightclubs or lounges. The only place they sell alcohol is in Hotels, where some very minor club action might happen.

I remember asking my guide how did couples meet over there. He basically said through social circle, work, school... no "venues" where they'd meet. And possibly some arrenged weddings.

The most "progressive" side of Egypt might be found in Cairo. I remember walking around lost there on my second day looking for the neighbourhood of Zamalek, an island in the middle of the Nile. Supposedly the most upper-scale area in the city, I remember walking round run down dusty looking buildings, looking for Zamalek, only to ask a local and realise I was already there. In Zamalek I did see higher numbers of Westernized (ie:dressing in more Western style) Egyptians, and some reasonably looking Egyptian girls in some cafés in the area.

That was it!

They guys there seemed really repressed and horny to me. Any foreigner girl over there is advised to have a guy with them, so that harassment is less. EVERY GUY stars flirting and throwing cheesy lines to foreign girls, especially if they show off some skin. I remember also my tour guides (all of them) having photos of naked women as their cel phone wallpaper. Geez.

Nevertheless, I kept hearing about bellydancer contest that were going on over some cruise ships in the Nile (I took one). The belly dancers can be quite hot, and that is the most you'll see of skin from an Egyptian girl over there. They aren't seen with friendly eyes by their peers, and those performances are usually reserved for the foreigners. I'd say you could try and take a cruise and nail them.

Summing up. The best bets you'd have for pickig up an Egyptian girl in Egypt would be the aforementioned café spots with the upper class Egyptian crowd in Zamalek or these bellydancers (the hottest and better kept women you'll find in Egypt probably) in the cruises.

There is also Dahab... a beach city over at the Red Sea, where it is ridiculously close to Saudi Arabia (you can actually see it on the other side). There are many Westerners that come here for kitesurfing and scuba diving. You can actually get laid here, but in all likelyhood with a Western girl, no Egyptian babes in bikinis, unfortunatelly.

Other details I can give you:

-English is widely spoken. Kids from the age of 4 are in the streets begging money from foreigners using and practicing their English. They are generally quite good at it.

-The food is good, surprisingly so. Don't dare an order street food, go for the "pricier" restaurants (which will be cheap considering the difference in currency). Nice lamb meals and great bread.

-I cannot sum up how chaotic Egypt and especially Cairo is. This was the most extreme "3rd world" enironment I've been to. Other more experienced travelers might not be surprised.

-Insane noise pollution. There are no lanes for the cars and no signs and cars just don't stop. You need to have balls of steel to cross the streets (some actually advise you to get a taxi just to cross the street! I actually had fun crossing the streets when I got used to it watching the locals doing it, very thrilling!). Who has the loudest horn wins!

-You'll have to get used to bargaining for almost everything you buy. It is usually such a rip off that my guide said that the actual price of anything is actually 1/10 of what they initially give you. I actually had fun with this after a while...

-Egyptians seemed to me quite cheerful and friendly when they aren't trying to rip you off. Maybe because I could blend in so well, I don't know (everyone thought I was a local).

-You'll need a cab to get anywhere. You'd be crazy to try and walk much. Again, it is very chaotic!

-Even though they had terrorist attacks in the past (and more recently the whole protest thing) it did seem quite a safe place when I was there. As they depend so heavily on tourist money, they make an effort for keeping things very safe. Police and military everywhere. I had no problems with safety... again, looking like a local could be an influence.

-It was quite cheap, except for the ticket to get there. Once there you can spend money like you don't really care. Not pricy on average.

---

Not sure if there is much else I can add, others surely can do a better job. If I miss something I write it later.

EGYPT!

Start in Athens....Then go to Piraeus....Take a boat to Cyprus (off season if you can) Learn Orthodoxy (Do whatever you want cause you are orthodox) Then Egypt with the help of your nice new friends (Greek) You will land in Alexandria(Greek also no matter what those clowns say there) Then roll into Egypt hard and make false accusations at the locals. Complain nonstop and smoke and drink as much coffee as possible. That's how you make friends. Hit the Orthodox church and roll out wherever after with the locals to get some dried chickpeas or flatbread.

Girls will eye you! Which eye is the problem. Evil? or Evil? at best you may get the evil eye. which is fine because it's the only eye available there.

Ok..I'm killing myself here..will continue

EGYPT!

Amour, I may have given you a rep point before, but I just gave you one now for this post. Wow. Your summary of Egypt is extremely accurate. You might want to refashion it as a data sheet.

Anyone interested in knowing Egypt, see Amour's post. That is the truth.

Zamalek is an upper-class neighborhood of Cairo. It's an island in the middle of the Nile and rather quiet and orderly compared to mainland Cairo. There's a mall, as well as hookah bars and coffee shops. Not much to talk about though.

Cairo is indeed one of the noisiest, chaotic, and polluted cities I've ever been to. In many respects, it makes NYC seem like a playground--no exaggeration.

If you stay in Cairo for three days or less, you'll probably hate it immensely and never want to return. The city's "charm" takes a little time to grow on you.

The good thing about the city is it's pretty cheap. Going somewhere for some tea, coffee, hookah, or a meal can be had for a very cheap price. The food is actually pretty good (shawarmas, falafels, etc).

Dahab is a resort backpacker town on Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. It's a true backpacker haven. Israel occupied the Sinai for some time in the 60s and 70s so Israelis really took to the place during those years. Many still visit Dahab so you will find quite a few Israelis just chillin' out. There's good snorkeling and scuba diving there.

It's also pretty close to Mt. Sinai and Sharm El-Sheikh (the famous resort town where Mubarak has a retreat and where many high profile Middle East deals have been made). Unless you're doing the resort thing, there's no need to visit Sharm.

Alexandria is worth checking out if you go to Cairo. It's like a 2-hour train ride. Alex is on the Mediterranean coast. There's pretty decent beaches around there. The Starbucks is THE place to see and be seen, funnily enough. Something about American culture resonates strongly in Egypt. However, believe it or not, Alexandria is even more conservative than Cairo.

One place where you might find girls is the American University of Cairo. There's undergrads from all over the world there. It's got two campuses, one next to Tahrir Square, and a newer and more modern one about 45 minutes away by bus.

You can find lots of students there, but they are foreigners.

Still, don't go to Egypt for girls. It's a very conservative country. I can't even imagine a player like Mixx in a country like that.

It would be a hell of a place to practice abstinence though. You get to explore some history and learn about cools things while not fucking lol.

As for belly dancers, Morocco has the best ones! See this picture I took of one in Marrakesh while having dinner. She could get it!

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:53 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

One place where you might find girls is the American University of Cairo. There's undergrads from all over the world there. It's got two campuses, one next to Tahrir Square, and a newer and more modern one about 45 minutes away by bus.

Boy, I remember hanging out at that square... I just had lunch, and was "chilling" (haha, there is no such thing as chilling in Cairo!) there next to the university. Noise, lots of it. It was interesting watching the students... young people from across the globe, different culture, you know...

I saw this guy talking to a couple of girls, both of them "covered" but you still could see their faces. I remember staring at one, she was reasonably cute, she had a pretty face... And as I stared at her, somewhat entranced, in the midst of that post-lunch noisy chaos-bliss, she smiles, revealing a few teeths knocked off from that pretty face.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Haha, it was an interesting moment for me.

I mean, Cairo is cool if you want to get startled and pushed away from your comfort zone, something we all should strive for every once in a while.

Thanks Hen. We should also share experiences of these "extreme" places, they can serve other purposes as well.

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Take it as a challenge Mixx. You can try your luck online first. Check this out...

http://arablounge.com/searchResults/Ab/E...-Women.htm

Team Nachos

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:14 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Take it as a challenge Mixx. You can try your luck online first. Check this out...

http://arablounge.com/searchResults/Ab/E...-Women.htm

Thanks, good intel, but I have nothing to prove to myself anymore. If I am going to travel from Miami to Egypt, it better be easy picking cherries for me, otherwise, I might s well go to Poland or Bulgaria, or Lithuania. =)

Mixx

EGYPT!

Also, you can find women like the one in the video in other North African countries. Your best bet would be Morocco. I have some intel on that country that I went into on some older threads/posts.

There is p4p action in Morocco. If you wanted a dtf Moroccan without p4p, it's hard, but you would need to crack into the upper class society. They usually speak French and see themselves as distinct from other Moroccans. Most of these women can be found in Casablanca. You would have to spend a bit of time though to really crack into that scene. France has tons of women from that part of the world though. Hit up southern France (i.e. Marseille).

Yeah I thought that Moroccan women were pretty damn hot. I didn't engage in any p4p, but apparently any single Moroccan woman at a bar or club is a prostitute. Most bars and "clubs" are inside hotels and geared towards tourists, a lot of places don't sell alcohol, although beer is not that hard to find.

The city where I got the best impression where women were the most attractive and liberal was Marrakech. Marrakech is a really cool, interesting, and unique place so IMO it's worth visiting, plus it's near the Sahara desert which is fucking amazing.

It seemed that most young attractive women between the ages of 18-30 were dressed more western, with very tight fitting jeans and forming fitting shirts, with no head scarf and make up.

I didn't get any poonanie when I was there, and I'd imagine it would be quite difficult, but if a guy was set to conquer some Arab poon, Morocco would probably be one of your best bets outside Lebanon.

EGYPT!

This is the only time i think, fuck, i should have been born 1 million years from now. I dont think religions are going to exist for too long or at least the number of religious people will drastically decrease.

Can you guys imagine the kids that will be born 10 thousand years from now, 100 thousand years from now, with all these roosh datasheet information, less religion barriers and having so many spots to hit. The arab spot will be a huge goldmine by then.

These lucky bastards will have it easier than us, we may think that we are having the easiest time, but these kids will even have things way easier. Fuck them.

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:27 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Yeah I thought that Moroccan women were pretty damn hot. I didn't engage in any p4p, but apparently any single Moroccan woman at a bar or club is a prostitute. Most bars and "clubs" are inside hotels and geared towards tourists, a lot of places don't sell alcohol, although beer is not that hard to find.

The city where I got the best impression where women were the most attractive and liberal was Marrakech. Marrakech is a really cool, interesting, and unique place so IMO it's worth visiting, plus it's near the Sahara desert which is fucking amazing.

It seemed that most young attractive women between the ages of 18-30 were dressed more western, with very tight fitting jeans and forming fitting shirts, with no head scarf and make up.

I didn't get any poonanie when I was there, and I'd imagine it would be quite difficult, but if a guy was set to conquer some Arab poon, Morocco would probably be one of your best bets outside Lebanon.

I had a female friend from Marrakesh who used to tell me that i would kill there. I was asking her but ''people tell me that women there are very religious'', she told me well thats bullshit, people are not that religious there. My ex gf was morrocan too and she used to tell me that women there became easier in the last few years and they dress really sexy most of the times, fuck, i even met this morrocan cat on this internet forum who used to tell me that their favourite sport in Morroco after football was approaching women, he told me that people kinda exaggerate about the difficulty of getting laid in Morroco.

I think if you are straight white or straight darkskin you may have a harder time, but if your complexion doesnt differ too much from their complexion, you may have an easier time.

Anyway, this is my interpretation according to what i have been reading online and from what i know from morrocans, but i think i just need to go there and prove it to myself.

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Start in Athens....Then go to Piraeus....Take a boat to Cyprus (off season if you can) Learn Orthodoxy (Do whatever you want cause you are orthodox) Then Egypt with the help of your nice new friends (Greek) You will land in Alexandria(Greek also no matter what those clowns say there) Then roll into Egypt hard and make false accusations at the locals. Complain nonstop and smoke and drink as much coffee as possible. That's how you make friends. Hit the Orthodox church and roll out wherever after with the locals to get some dried chickpeas or flatbread.

Girls will eye you! Which eye is the problem. Evil? or Evil? at best you may get the evil eye. which is fine because it's the only eye available there.

Ohh man that made my stomach drop reading that. My family is from that area of the world ...Former Yugoslavia and Bulgaria. I swear they're all like that. The men at least. I can't stand the huge egos and negativity. Drives me crazy being around it.

Team Nachos

EGYPT!

All I know is that naughty nomad had a terrrible time here

If that cat is saying don't go nuff said...

EGYPT!

Sounds like a good idea on paper, but not in reality, as others have said. Egypt is a very conservative Muslim country. When you put Muslim and pickup together = no sex.

Even if you were able to meet these girls. The Egyptian men will kick your ass, even for flirting with her. I have a friend who is eqyptian, he told me of this.

Your only alternative is to game Egyptian girls in the U.S.A. They live in Los Angeles, If you can network your way into there social circle or try online game, where you search for middle eastern women. POF or OKCupid.

EGYPT!

FUCK man! Arabian girls are my favorites after Latinas looks wise, but they are near impossible to fuck! Sounds like you gotta go to Europe or Canada for a shot.

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:42 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:27 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I had a female friend from Marrakesh who used to tell me that i would kill there. I was asking her but ''people tell me that women there are very religious'', she told me well thats bullshit, people are not that religious there. My ex gf was morrocan too and she used to tell me that women there became easier in the last few years and they dress really sexy most of the times, fuck, i even met this morrocan cat on this internet forum who used to tell me that their favourite sport in Morroco after football was approaching women, he told me that people kinda exaggerate about the difficulty of getting laid in Morroco.

I think if you are straight white or straight darkskin you may have a harder time, but if your complexion doesnt differ too much from their complexion, you may have an easier time.

Anyway, this is my interpretation according to what i have been reading online and from what i know from morrocans, but i think i just need to go there and prove it to myself.

This makes me very happy to hear [Image: banana.gif]

EGYPT!

Dude, Mixx... two words: Muslim country.

Not to mention there's a friggin' revolution still going on there.

EGYPT!

arab /muslim countries to game women = lebanon and turkey

if you want your north african flag, focus on the diaspora in france and holland .

i've seen some smoking coptic chicks in paris .

EGYPT!

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:44 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ohh man that made my stomach drop reading that. My family is from that area of the world ...Former Yugoslavia and Bulgaria. I swear they're all like that. The men at least. I can't stand the huge egos and negativity. Drives me crazy being around it.

You forget the coca cola [Image: wink.gif]

IS Lebanon more open because of the catholic representation ?
Or just in general muslim and catholic in a whole ?

Great post Amour Fou btw +1 for me .

EGYPT!

I've visited a couple of times.

For Bargaining practice,Chaos,Culture and Sightseeing and Pollution of the Noise and Air variety you won't be disappointed.

Well maybe at the pyramids you will be disappointed location wise..in the pictures it looks like they are in the middle of the desert..in fact the dirty city is right up against them.So,hard to pretend you're Indiana Jones!

Pyramids,Cairo museum,Luxor,Valley of the Kings,Boat ride down the nile etc

Pick up in everyday situations..Forget it ..

Unless you go to a resort in Sharm el Sheikh which is full of Europeans and Russians these days I think..that's your best bet for a holiday lay!

Arabic poontang I have no idea..probabl pay to play somewhere !

EGYPT!

Mixx, I'm sure you can conquer Egypt if you give it your best shots! Egyptian chicks are pretty damn hot. You have to go to Egypt and find out for yourself.

EGYPT!

Egypt in Feburay or March used to be one of the best places in the world to game smoking hot Russians. The only ten I ever layed my eyes on I met there. The trouble is all of this is in Sharm which is what hell would look like if it was run by the large coprorate hotels, there are plenty of bars and a couple of night clubs though. As for natives banging a genuine Egyptian chick is for next level legends only and I don't think it will happen unless they are away from home. Morroco or Tunisia are more likely but still hard I would guess. Beware 90 percent of Moroccans you meet will do your head in.

EGYPT!

Let me echo that Egypt is a no go.

Not only will the locals pry you away from their women with force if they have to but they will crawl up your ass in order to hustle any kind of touristy shit on you.

I'm not a judgemental man but I consider Egypt a shit hole that I will never return to largely in part due to the Egyptians. Shame really because Giza, Luxor and the Valley of Kings are really powerful stuff to behold.