rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you knocked a broad up?

I'm sure anyone on the forum that's banged 20+ girls has had multiple pregnancy scares. So, what would you do if you ended up knocking a broad up? Would you have the kid? Would you abort it? Put it up for adoption? Would you push babies mamma down a set of stairs while she's pregnant?

What would you do if you knocked up a broad who refused to give the kid up for adoption or abortion? Another twist, what if she was foreign?

What's your closest call?

My scariest time I thought I knocked a girl up was the time an Argentine girl I was dating was close to a month late on her period. She told me when she was almost 2 weeks late. I just waited it out though, didn't think much of it at first, then a month came around without her having her period. I was freaking out cause the chick didn't believe in abortion (Not to mention it's illegal in Arg., where she was returning to in a couple months.) and refused to give the the potential kid up for adoption. She did say though she didn't care if I was a part of his life and she'd raise it. I was 20 at this point in time and had seen what had happened to my other friends that had kids young, I just wasn't ready for that, I wanted to live a lot more before I had kids, if I ever have them. For a split second I even gave consideration into spiking a drink with these illegal abortion pills my Argentine friend told me he could get me (I would have never actually done it). Finally I took her to get a pregnancy test and I was in the clear. Apparently the reason her period was so late was when girls go from living in a low elevation to a very high elevation, it can mess with their minstel cycle. It's happened with other girls since as well.

The best/ worst one I got is probably when I smashed a Brazilian girl without a condom drunk and I more or less "accidentally" busted a nut in her. I guess it was more we were in the heat of the moment, didn't have a condom, and she said if I went a couple doors down to my house to grab one it would kill it. At the time I had just had surgery on my collar bone so I couldn't do shit, so she had to ride me, and damn she was pretty fucking good. I was hammered and I didn't feel like pulling out. The next morning I made her get a plan b pill, I told her that I had no money and that she had to buy it and I'd pay her back. I never paid her back. That was a dick move on my part, I probably wouldn't do that these days, especially cause back then I didn't have much money, now I do. I wasn't lying when I told her I didn't have the money, but at the same time I never had the intention of paying her back when I did.

The irony in it was at the time I didn't think too much of her other than she had some of the most beautiful natural tit's I've ever seen. I had no intentions on banging her ever again, obviously after that stunt I pulled, but months later I started to find her super attractive. We met in Colorado, but now she lives in Ft. Meyers. She came to Miami (where I live now) to drop off a friend at the airport and wanted to have lunch with me. I was looking foward to seeing those nice titties again. She comes to pick me up from work, turns out she's with her new fiance whom I've never met before. [Image: icon_eek.gif] [Image: punchballs.gif] Ouch! Touche devil women +1. That was a curve ball, and a pretty strange lunch. I can't blame her though, I guess it was payback. If I wanted to be a real dick, while I was getting out of the car would have been to say in front of her fiance, "By the way, here's the $50 I owe you for those morning after pills." [Image: lol.gif]

Anyways, at my age, I would give a kid up for adoption if the girl agreed. I feel it would be doing him a favor anyways because of my financial situation and also just lack of wanting to settle down and raise a kid so young. If I ever do decide to have a kid I'd want to be well off financially first, cause kids are expensive and it would definitely make it much harder to eventually be financially stable. One day though I may decide to settle down and have kids, I think I'd make a good father.

Wouldn't be too much of a disaster if I got a girl pregnant in Ukraine, unless she was below an 8 then I would be freaking that the baby could get some bad genes.

Cheap to support a child here, I would throw them some money every month.

If it was with a girl I really like, then I would probably get in a relationship with her. If I get in a relationship in Ukraine, I will have to leave the country and settle somewhere else, there is no way I can be monogamous here

bail

I always used condom and the only times that the condoms busted, the bitches were either taking pills or i didnt come inside them, it didnt happen too many times anyway. So i was never scaried of getting a chick pregnant.

But if i did get her pregnant, it will all depend. If she makes a good babymother, i will tell her that is up to her, if she is a whore, i will tell her to get rid of it, if she doesnt want to get rid of it, i will let her handle it by herself, well i know i will probably end up going to take care of the child in the long run.

If im going to raw dog a chick, she must be a 9 minimum in my book, in case if i get her pregnant and i dont like her that much, at least i have a hot bitch to be banging for years to come.

It happened to me once, with a married babe I was banging while her husband was away for six months on a field trip (I was in grad school at the time). She was on the pill, or so she said. We fucked...he came back....he fucked her...pretty close together...and she got pregnant.

She didn't know, or claimed she didn't know, who the father would be. I gave her 3 crisp $100 bills and it was taken care of.

I still saw her after that from time to time -- she was an absolute crazy minx in bed -- but condoms thereafter.

Quote: (02-08-2012 07:52 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I always used condom and the only times that the condoms busted, the bitches were either taking pills or i didnt come inside them, it didnt happen too many times anyway. So i was never scaried of getting a chick pregnant.

But if i did get her pregnant, it will all depend. If she makes a good babymother, i will tell her that is up to her, if she is a whore, i will tell her to get rid of it, if she doesnt want to get rid of it, i will let her handle it by herself, well i know i will probably end up going to take care of the child in the long run.

If im going to raw dog a chick, she must be a 9 minimum in my book, in case if i get her pregnant and i dont like her that much, at least i have a hot bitch to be banging for years to come.

I like this theory. I think I'm going to use it going forward...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Now say I have sex a woman, she gets knocked up, and she accuses me of being the father. What is her legal recourse to prove that I am the father? I will never claim ownership of a child without extensive DNA proof, so she'd have to get some sort of legal thing that demands I give her DNA, right? Or do I get screwed over just based on her word?

I feel like I should know this, but I can't seem to recall how this works.

Quote: (02-08-2012 10:59 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Now say I have sex a woman, she gets knocked up, and she accuses me of being the father. What is her legal recourse to prove that I am the father? I will never claim ownership of a child without extensive DNA proof, so she'd have to get some sort of legal thing that demands I give her DNA, right? Or do I get screwed over just based on her word?

I feel like I should know this, but I can't seem to recall how this works.

I think some variables are:
1) it depends on which jurisdiction you're in,
2) if you're still in the jurisdiction he woman is in also.
3) If you are or were married to her

For instance, if a woman in New Jersey claims you impregnated her, and you are now living in California, I don't know if they can call you in there and force you to take a DNA test.

I believe if you are married to the woman, the presumption is it is yours and you'd have to disprove it if she was slutting around and it's not.

Even if it's not, if you sign the birth certificate at birth ( your name in father blank) , you can be held liable for child support if you are married and the child is later found not to be yours. .
I've read specific cases where that happened, so that's not conjecture.

Now, if you impregnate your non-wife in Panama, and leave for the USA, I don't know HOW that works with her proving paternity.

I know if you WANT a child declared yours ( let's say your girlfriend's kid in Philippines) so it can have citizenship, I believe the US Embassy there requires DNA proof, probably partially to keep US citizen from being scammed. I also remember reading that the DNA proof has to be sent to Embassy direct from the testing company, which is decreed by the Embassy, again so they are not trusting anyone, including the US citizen.

I'm sure anyone on the forum that's banged 20+ girls has had multiple pregnancy scares. So, what would you do if you ended up knocking a broad up? Would you have the kid? Would you abort it? Put it up for adoption? Would you push babies mamma down a set of stairs while she's pregnant?

You're asking the wrong question. We as men don't decide shit. She decides, and TELLS you what SHE'S going to do. Period. If it's a foreign chick that tells you she'll raise the kid alone, chances are she means it and you can walk away. Maybe your conscience will fuck with you, maybe not. An American chick? She's heading straight to court to get that money, whether you want anything to do with the kid or not.

Look at the Steve Jobs story. His mother had him and gave him up for adoption, and she didn't even consult the father. He may very well have wanted to take him and raise him, but she made the decision and cost him a relationship with his son that he very much wanted.

I suppose a lot of us have been in the "to bust or not to bust" quandary. If you're not going to wear a condom, or she doesn't demand that you do, you have to pull out. Save yourself the potential life-altering consequences. I personally don't want to know that I have a child out there that I don't have a relationship with.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

the girl i lost my virginity to texted me saying she was pregnant like 3 months after we broke up. she eventually admitted she was fucking with me, i havent talked to her since.

some dumb cunt told me she was pregnant because she felt like shit and her period wasnt as heavy as it usually is. i called her a dumb cunt and never talked to her again.

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:39 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

the girl i lost my virginity to texted me saying she was pregnant like 3 months after we broke up. she eventually admitted she was fucking with me, i havent talked to her since.

some dumb cunt told me she was pregnant because she felt like shit and her period wasnt as heavy as it usually is. i called her a dumb cunt and never talked to her again.
Every dumb bitch in High School played that on me when I dumped them.

My play was to "make up" and plow until she was on the rag then toss her out of my car.

Tell her it's her choice to whether she keeps it or not. If she agrees to abortion, I'll pay for it and go with her. If she wants to have it, I'll flat out tell her that she will never see me again. I'll pay whatever the law tells me I need to for support, but will have absolutely no place in her or her child's life.

Can't let the "let's play family" fantasies run amok.

I'd send her money every month, as much as I could afford. I want my spawn to survive.

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:35 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Look at the Steve Jobs story. His mother had him and gave him up for adoption, and she didn't even consult the father. He may very well have wanted to take him and raise him, but she made the decision and cost him a relationship with his son that he very much wanted.

I'll never respect Steve Jobs for that. He's a damn fool for not meeting his dad on the basis of stories told to him by women. Seriously. Never believe a woman's interpretation about relations with a man. That shit is almost always emotional, rarely logical.

Any reasonable person would at least hear both sides before coming to a definite conclusion. He should have met with his father.

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:56 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'll never respect Steve Jobs for that. He's a damn fool for not meeting his dad on the basis of stories told to him by women. Seriously. Never believe a woman's interpretation about relations with a man. That shit is almost always emotional, rarely logical.

Any reasonable person would at least hear both sides before coming to a definite conclusion. He should have met with his father.

When did he know? Did he say he didn't meet his dad on the basis of what his mum or step mum told him? I never read his autobiography (but I love his products).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Thankfully no pregnancy scare has ever turned out to be solid, so I've never had to pull the Tom Leykis "hail Mary" exercise... Basically tell her that you love her, but it's not the right time to have a baby, so have an abortion now and further down the line we'll see what happens...

If it goes down as plan, abortion happens, then never call the bitch again. Thankfully I have yet to see how well I could pull something like this off.

I'd never sign the birth certificate either without a DNA test confirming paternity, though.

Overseas, I always, always, always give women a bullshit name. I've read of more than one case where some third world whore has contacted the local embassy claiming an American is the father of their child, then the embassy passes word on to state CPS who begin deducting money from some schlub's check back stateside.

I could probably use an alternate name stateside also, but I use a lot of social circle game and have lots of connections to bars and nightclubs in my hometown, so everybody knows me.

My rate of wrapping up is also about 100%.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Had this happen once.
Clingy one who claimed that she hadn't been aware that antibiotics can interefere with birth control.
She tells me she is pregnant, and she had a home test.
I looked at her and said that if she really wanted a kid, she should have it with someone who wanted to be a father, and that it would be her kid, and upon paternity testing, I would pay any child support ordered by a judge.
That worked well, although since I haven't had another one knocked up, it might just have been beginner's luck.

It's funny to me as a parent to read what you guys think you would do if you have a kid. When you have one all of that changes. Are you going to let some dumb bitch raise your kid on a shoestring budget? Wait until you see him/her then you will understand.
[attachment=4612]
Here's mine. Do you think I would let her down?

Cute kid, Mechanico

And that's precisely why I'm always wrapping it, I don't think I could live with myself if a kid that I put in this world led a shitty life or god forbid dies because I made the choice to go away.

I've been getting the impulse to reproduce lately. Ideally I could do this with minimal involvement, but I know that that's not possible in today's Western world. Ideally, I'd like to have several children with several different women. I know this is my instinct talking. I'd probably freak out if I actually knocked some broad up--especially if she's one of these hoes that have coming through lately.

So, my Raw-Dog Rule™ is simple: I only raw-dog girls who have something to lose. If she's hot and young: she has something to lose. If she comes from money or has status: she has something to lose. The last girl I raw-dogged was a national-champion athlete.

I need to get myself a supply of those Plan Bs, though.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I would totally ditch her!If a bitch wasn't on birth control, then it's her fault not yours.

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'd send her money every month, as much as I could afford. I want my spawn to survive.

Thank god I haven't had to deal with this shit, but if she got preggo I'd accept responsibility for my actions and help pay for the child. I like children too much to let them die by my own actions.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I had a girl I had been seeing for about two months who I was raw-dogging call me up in tears and tell me she was a week and a half late, which was funny to me because when we started fucking I reached for the condoms but she told me she was on the pill.

Nothing was more terrifying than the twenty-minute drive over to this girls' place, especially considering that she lived at home, had no car, had no job, had no idea how to cook and had the maturity level of a twelve year old, but I told her we'd do whatever she wanted to do, so of course in my head I was like 'Come on, abortion!', and then when she said she would keep it it was like 'Dammit...'.

Luckily for me, her period came through like four days later and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. If it happened, I'd send money whenever I could, but that would be the extent of my involvement.

I like that rule, Tuth and may have to adapt it (mine is 'I only raw-dog 7's or higher who don't overdrink, have tattoos or give it up to me within three hours.')

Quote: (02-08-2012 02:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've been getting the impulse to reproduce lately. Ideally I could do this with minimal involvement, but I know that that's not possible in today's Western world. Ideally, I'd like to have several children with several different women. I know this is my instinct talking. I'd probably freak out if I actually knocked some broad up--especially if she's one of these hoes that have coming through lately.

So, my Raw-Dog Rule™ is simple: I only raw-dog girls who have something to lose. If she's hot and young: she has something to lose. If she comes from money or has status: she has something to lose. The last girl I raw-dogged was a national-champion athlete.

I need to get myself a supply of those Plan Bs, though.

How about a Paris Hilton (or similar background and looks) with herpes or hepatitis?

It would hard for me to bail. I grew up with a father in the home and to be honest, it was cool to know you had that foundation and support. I would do as much as I could financially and timewise (from a distance). I don't give chicks a lot of vital information anyway so I COULD BAIL if I really wanted to but I would help support my kid. The cool thing is that it would be on my terms.