rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximizing Day Game

Maximizing Day Game

So this past weekend I had something of an "awakening" when I was arrested for the first time in my life at a popular downtown bar. For months I've been approaching at my university, getting numbers during the day and hook ups on weekends, but I always let those successes get in the way of ultimate success by becoming lazy. I found myself lacking the drive to approach like a machine and instead, hung onto the few prospects I had hoping they would pull through. I even found myself thinking that I could never have real confidence until that first notch, and that I should wait for it before I "really" made an effort to get into the game.

Well, on Friday I was the only one pulled out of that bar (possession of alcohol by a minor) and it hit me like a truck: I hate going to bars and frat parties, and I hate wasting the little money I have on alcohol, yet I'M the one getting pulled out of a bar and taken to the police station for the night. The only reason I go to these places is to improve my game and try to get a girl back to the dorm while my college buddies work on getting their BAC closer to blackout levels. I needed to stop fucking around, get out there and get what I want the old fashioned way, through hard work and not by waiting for someone else to make things easier for me.

Since then I've gotten two numbers (would be higher if my day game was tighter; the attraction was there with many more girls but I let them get away when distractions came up). I have been approaching like a madman like I should and I figured out that day game is my real strength. When it comes to approaching cute girls during the day, my confidence and conversational ability is unmatched on campus, which really separates me from the pack, and I still haven't even reached my potential.

Now I've decided to focus on day game since its where my strengths lie and I feel more in my niche. At night my confidence doesn't stand out as much and I'm not very good at getting a cocky-funny vibe going, but during the day my value shows. I know that day game alone won't get the job done, but day approaches show many more of my alpha traits than night approaches. I'll still get girls out and having a good time before going for the lay, but more of the interactions with new girls will start during the day.

I'm looking for opinions on the style I'm trying to develop and how well the people on this forum think it will work. Also, I have a few questions: What is the best way to handle numbers that I get early in the week? I'm in a unique situation as a college student since it would be weird to invite a girl out before the weekend, yet I get a significant amount of numbers on sunday/monday/tuesday. For example, I got a number this morning (monday) and I want to get the girl out on a friday. Should I be texting her over the next few days to keep up the attraction from the initial approach or should I wait until friday night before I even try to contact her? Also, what are my options when I only have a couple minutes to talk to a girl before a distraction comes up? I'll approach girls on line very often and they'll rarely wait for me to keep a conversation going since it would require them to take initiative themselves.

Long post but really explains everything that defines my game at this point in my life. I only got into the game at the beginning of last semester as a first year college student and this is where I stand now.

Maximizing Day Game

Sounds like you're doing great. The only thing I disagree with is worrying if something is "weird". If something is weird, that's MORE reason to do it, not less.

The numbers you get on Monday, etc, do you WANT to see them before Friday or are you going to fail your classes or something?

If you WANT to see her Tuesday and it's not messing your/her life up, then see her Tuesday and FTW.

You're the one that has to die when it's time for you to die.

Maximizing Day Game

Fellow college student here though I'm probably a little older than you. If you get the number early in the week try to hangout/close her before the weekend hits and she goes into party mode. What you're trying to avoid here is her getting distracted by some frat star or party animal she meets. It used to crack me up how many girls would come to the parties I threw straight from a date and end up going home with someone.

For girls in line I just play it cool and make small talk with the occasional light tease. When it's time to go I say "Let's hangout sometime." while handing her my phone.

I know you said you hate frat/house parties etc, but you are missing out on a major hunting ground. The party scene is one of the easiest places to get laid because all you have to do is show up and not get blackout drunk like most of your competition.

Maximizing Day Game

Quote: (02-07-2012 01:27 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

The party scene is one of the easiest places to get laid because all you have to do is show up and not get blackout drunk like most of your competition.

Why not get blacked out drunk?
I did this for 2-3 years and fucked an extraordinary amount of girls in college.
You get blacked out drunk, they get blacked out drunk => Sex.

Now, when I go to college parties with 18,19 year old girls I have to get shitfaced drunk in order to distract me from how stupid the girls are.

Also, the girls like it when the guys act like a "frat superstar". For me, this comes out when I get blacked out.

Unfortunately, now my hangovers are worse and I can't sit around and smoke weed all day.

Maximizing Day Game

Quote: (02-07-2012 06:12 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 01:27 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

The party scene is one of the easiest places to get laid because all you have to do is show up and not get blackout drunk like most of your competition.

Why not get blacked out drunk?
I did this for 2-3 years and fucked an extraordinary amount of girls in college.
You get blacked out drunk, they get blacked out drunk => Sex.

Now, when I go to college parties with 18,19 year old girls I have to get shitfaced drunk in order to distract me from how stupid the girls are.

Also, the girls like it when the guys act like a "frat superstar". For me, this comes out when I get blacked out.

Unfortunately, now my hangovers are worse and I can't sit around and smoke weed all day.

I caution against getting blackout drunk because the OP is looking to tighten his game. Drinking at parties is fine but there's a point where it becomes detrimental. I lost more than a few bangs because of being an overt ass due to drunkeness.

I agree with you on everything else especially the hangovers. What is now a bender used to be a regular night of drinking.

Maximizing Day Game

I follow Paul Janka's method to the T. It works for me.

Maximizing Day Game

only 2 numbers? how many approaches you making?