rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x


Toronto Vs. NYC
#76

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-14-2012 06:23 AM)wolfpack10 Wrote:  

I don't think Gixxer's experiences and the Toronto reputation are mutually exclusive.

Being in fantastic shape, dressing sharp, getting VIP bottle service, knowing the places to go, and hitting the girls during prime-time, are great tactics. Its smart, and even sounds like it should work most of the time.

Where the problem arises, having all those things fall into place, is one of the only scenarios that will produce results on a consistent basis. But that would work almost anywhere in the world. The ice princesses of Toronto, still roam about during the week with bitch shields set on maximum power.

I would be interested to hear more about Gixxer's day game, and his gameplan for outside the clubs.

Agreed. I don't think he's trolling, but what he's said hasn't really changed my opinion of Toronto. It's a tough city to pick up in; the toughest I've ever seen. But given what we have to work with there are probably ways to get more out of what we've got.

And basically you have to judge a city based on how well it is for a dude with mediocre looks, medium game, etc. not very good looking dudes with superb game, etc. And even for these dudes, it's going to be harder here than other places.

About day game, I'm seeing signs here that it may not be as bad as I thought -- if you're very good looking (as I am). (But since you have to be very good looking, that still means it's pretty bad.) You just have to be sure to get their attention first, meaning that they get a good look at you and express some sort of interest. It probably also helps if they've seen you before. I had basically given up day game here (was discouraged by the lack of eye contact I noticed when I moved here), but will start trying again. I'll report back in the months to come. But I'm also interested in hearing about Gixxer's day game experiences and strategy.
Reply
#77

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-14-2012 02:51 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

For those who aren't seeing hot babes in Toronto or not having any luck, hit up these venues next time you're in town:

Nywood
Hoxton
1812
Brassaii (one of my favorites)
Branthouse
Cheval (sunday)
Century Room (sunday)
Muzik
Spice Route
Maro (more mature, upscale)
Courthouse
The Drake (every 1st friday of every month. good party)
Ultra Supper Club
Any of the hotel rooftops (Hazelton/Thompson/Park Hyatt)

If you're in the suburbs and want local mississauga/brampton/oakville girls, go to My Apartment on fridays in Mississauga. Lots of girls. Don't be fooled by the lineup of cocks outside, this club always let in all the bitches in first in the night then slowly let the dudes in. But the amount of girls inside is pretty good.

Hit up those venues on the weekend and tell me Toronto is lacking.

Are you saying that the women at these places are hot and easy, or just that you'll find hot women at these places?

Do you get numbers (or more) at these places every weekend?

Which single one would you say is the best? Brassaii? And what night?
Reply
#78

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-14-2012 03:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Why did misterstir get banned? Can we have a thread dedicated to banned members and the reasons? I start to bond with these cats and before you know it, vamoose they are gone.

I thought exactly the same thing.

Im start wondering whats the point of users having rep points on here. Some users had more than 30 rep points and they still were banned. High rep points in my perspective means that you are a high quality member because you give high quality information, therefore, many users on here find you valuable and you should be a good asset for the forum. Also many of us stay in touch via pm (actually i have never spoken to this guy mistersir) so for one to be banned without a strong reason, its something to question.

I never been in a forum where high quality members get easily banned. I never got in touch with Dash on a more personal level but i found him to be highly valuable to this forum, dude used to put hard work and even travel to long distances just to give us valuable information, then out of the blue, dude gets banned..and i see many cats jumping on his thread saying how he wasnt a valuable member..so who was giving him all the rep points?

i think we have very high quality people here but the forum doesnt praise disagreement.
Reply
#79

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-14-2012 09:56 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 02:51 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

For those who aren't seeing hot babes in Toronto or not having any luck, hit up these venues next time you're in town:

Nywood
Hoxton
1812
Brassaii (one of my favorites)
Branthouse
Cheval (sunday)
Century Room (sunday)
Muzik
Spice Route
Maro (more mature, upscale)
Courthouse
The Drake (every 1st friday of every month. good party)
Ultra Supper Club
Any of the hotel rooftops (Hazelton/Thompson/Park Hyatt)

If you're in the suburbs and want local mississauga/brampton/oakville girls, go to My Apartment on fridays in Mississauga. Lots of girls. Don't be fooled by the lineup of cocks outside, this club always let in all the bitches in first in the night then slowly let the dudes in. But the amount of girls inside is pretty good.

Hit up those venues on the weekend and tell me Toronto is lacking.

Are you saying that the women at these places are hot and easy, or just that you'll find hot women at these places?

Do you get numbers (or more) at these places every weekend?

Which single one would you say is the best? Brassaii? And what night?
Hot and easy. I don't like getting #s from clubs personally, I find it useless. If you're gonna smash a hoe from the club, it'll be the same night.

Like I said I really like Brassaii (on saturdays), but honestly I don't like going to the same club numerous times so for me all the ones I listed are good. Most are better on saturdays except Cheval and Century which are crazy on sundays. There's also a couple nightclubs in tdot that are good on Monday and Thursday, but from the ones I listed, hit em up mostly on saturdays.
Reply
#80

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-15-2012 12:35 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 09:56 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 02:51 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

For those who aren't seeing hot babes in Toronto or not having any luck, hit up these venues next time you're in town:

Nywood
Hoxton
1812
Brassaii (one of my favorites)
Branthouse
Cheval (sunday)
Century Room (sunday)
Muzik
Spice Route
Maro (more mature, upscale)
Courthouse
The Drake (every 1st friday of every month. good party)
Ultra Supper Club
Any of the hotel rooftops (Hazelton/Thompson/Park Hyatt)

If you're in the suburbs and want local mississauga/brampton/oakville girls, go to My Apartment on fridays in Mississauga. Lots of girls. Don't be fooled by the lineup of cocks outside, this club always let in all the bitches in first in the night then slowly let the dudes in. But the amount of girls inside is pretty good.

Hit up those venues on the weekend and tell me Toronto is lacking.

Are you saying that the women at these places are hot and easy, or just that you'll find hot women at these places?

Do you get numbers (or more) at these places every weekend?

Which single one would you say is the best? Brassaii? And what night?
Hot and easy. I don't like getting #s from clubs personally, I find it useless. If you're gonna smash a hoe from the club, it'll be the same night.

Like I said I really like Brassaii (on saturdays), but honestly I don't like going to the same club numerous times so for me all the ones I listed are good. Most are better on saturdays except Cheval and Century which are crazy on sundays. There's also a couple nightclubs in tdot that are good on Monday and Thursday, but from the ones I listed, hit em up mostly on saturdays.

How often do you smash girls from those clubs (same night)? Like if you went there 10 times, how many times would you smash?

Why do you find it useless to get numbers from girls at clubs? What's your experience?

Which ones are good on Thursdays?
Reply
#81

Toronto Vs. NYC

I am going to try to dive into this thread a bit, I agree that Toronto is not one of the best cities in North America, and not even the best city in Canada (Montreal takes the cake) but posts like these show how ridiculous biased some posters are against the city. Unfortunately misterstir is banned so he wont be able to counter, but oh well.


Quote: (02-13-2012 01:02 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

an 8 in Toronto is like a 3-4 in most of europe.

I posted already that this was ridiculous, but his follow up posts made it laughable

Quote:Quote:

Really, ever been to Sweden, it will change your opinion very quickly.

Comparing one of the most liberal countries in the world, which also has some of the hottest white chicks?

First of all you can't compare the country of Sweden to the City of Toronto, secondly you could argue that "Sweden" is better than almost every city in N.A and the UK.


Quote:Quote:

Yes but the countries they come from are ones I'm not attracted to or ones most guys really think are hot like Italians or English or French. Sure there is a hot italian girl every now and then but for the most part they are nothing special and you have to look through maybe 50-100 ugly ones before you find one hot one or 3-5 do-able ones. In every club I go in T.dot its like 1 hot girl at best in each club, in places I been to in europe it like maybe 6.

The Brazilian girls I've met in toronto where all infected and nothing to brag home about.
Quote:Quote:

-So if you're not into British/Irish chicks, or French and Italian chicks then it makes perfect sense you do not find Toronto girls attractive. And its true because I don't in general find any of these girls attractive sexually except the "really hot ones" because most of them are just very blah and average looking to me, nothing special. Now if the top ethnic groups were more representative other than just West Europe, then you'd have a point. The top european countries like czech, ukraine, russia, sweden/norway, etc are small minorities in toronto, the largest of that group is the russian and ukranians but much of central/ south/east europe and even south west and north europe is entirely unrepresented in this city.

I don't see threads lining up for bang Italy, bang Britain, Bang Ireland, or Bang France. and most of the France threads are guys focused on getting easy westernized arabic or north african girls, which only proves my point. The bang britain threads, the few that exist focus on the fact that British girls are known to be EASY, not really hot.

Lets go back to the original quote "An 8 in Toronto is like a 3-4 in most of Europe". Other than Russia which obviously has a massive population, although you could argue some of it is Asian, the 4 biggest countries in Europe are France, UK, Italy and Germany (which you didn't mention but I am assuming fits into your criteria for "ugly" girls) so "most" of Europe is made up of girls that you are not attracted to.

You then say that Czech, Ukraine, Russian, Sweden and Norway. Russia/Ukraine has a noticeable minority in Toronto, probably not as large as some cities, but certainly more than most. The other three countries are not in the top ten populations in Europe, obviously their numbers will be smaller in any city in N.A.

I don't know where you are hanging out to say that every Brazilian you have met is infected. That sounds like a generalization at best and most likely just a stereotype.

Quote:Quote:

The other logical reason additionally is that those girls in Europe know when to put down the cake. I recall In Norway seeing only 1 truly fat girl under 40 and she was german-american immigrant. So it could just be the white/european canadian girls do not take good care of themselves compared to their european counterparts who know when to put the fork down and workout.

Everyone in this forum knows that the western world has an obesity problem. The US is considerably worse than Canada, the UK is pretty bad and from reports on this forum, the problem is creeping east. You can't criticize Toronto for having fat chicks any more than you bash any other Westernized city.

Quote:Quote:

"however I strongly prefer young white girls"
Never mind. If thats the demographic (Irish, Italians, Brits, French, Greek, Portuguese) you're going for you don't need nothing special to get them, with this group you can just be very straightforward and it requires little game. There girls are nothing to brag about in terms of looks.

So now half of the European population here is easy to get, but you are just not attracted to them? That is not a fair representation to everyone else who may have different tastes. If a city does not have the type of girls you are interested in, it is your own fault for being there... don't blame the city.


That's the end of my rant



Quote: (02-14-2012 09:50 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

And basically you have to judge a city based on how well it is for a dude with mediocre looks, medium game, etc. not very good looking dudes with superb game, etc. And even for these dudes, it's going to be harder here than other places.

I agree with most of what you said Indefatigable, except for this. I can't think of a city in N.A where an average guy could have an easy time with hot girls, except for maybe Vegas and the smaller college towns where "Iceland"* game works.



Like I said Toronto is certainly not the greatest city, and this post didn't delve into the bitch shields of Toronto girls and whether or not they are "colder" than other girls. I just wanted to show how biased some people are when comparing cities
















*Iceland game= Find the drunkest girl and steer her towards your house.
Reply
#82

Toronto Vs. NYC

Toronto has talent. I think many are being a bit harsh on our lizards here. It is thier mental issues that would bring them down in points not thier looks. Toronto has a good stock of decent looking women. The Dallas Cowboys of Women.. they put together a decent team each year but to much drama and nonsense derails them from being great.... This = Toronto Women.

Canada is pretty pedestrian. aside from Van or Quebec you get Plain Janes all around. there attitudes make up for there loss in looks and they know how to fuck right but from living abroad in Canada. Toronto talent is a decent stock. Compared to NYC though... well I personally favored NYC women for their attitudes.

Quote: (02-14-2012 02:51 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

For those who aren't seeing hot babes in Toronto or not having any luck, hit up these venues next time you're in town:

Nywood
Hoxton
1812
Brassaii (one of my favorites)
Branthouse
Cheval (sunday)
Century Room (sunday)
Muzik
Spice Route
Maro (more mature, upscale)
Courthouse
The Drake (every 1st friday of every month. good party)
Ultra Supper Club
Any of the hotel rooftops (Hazelton/Thompson/Park Hyatt)

If you're in the suburbs and want local mississauga/brampton/oakville girls, go to My Apartment on fridays in Mississauga. Lots of girls. Don't be fooled by the lineup of cocks outside, this club always let in all the bitches in first in the night then slowly let the dudes in. But the amount of girls inside is pretty good.

Hit up those venues on the weekend and tell me Toronto is lacking.

This list can be subjective.. and would need to be updated. I've been trying out new venues that work well for running solo game. But it does at the end of the day depend on your scene. You vouch for Brasaii... I think its mad cheezy there, but its all what scene you persue and where you think you can game the hardest and get the most positive reception.

I do shy away from the King W, or Richmond scene because I in the past I found it difficult to roll solo in those lounge clubs, I got be more of a sleaze in lounges, plus cover was free or way less (I am a student). Unless I am rolling with my boys I find no gains in shelling out cash for booths, and crazy cover to game TO women. They will act the same if you sipping Ciroc or PBR with them and take the same effort to crack if you pick the targets write.

One thing that does not make sense is that there aren't a lot of spots near where lizards are in abundance. CityPlace and the Lakeshore silos are packed full of broads but there is probably like 3 pubs in that whole area... max.

I lost track of the poster whom said that #'s and makeouts are a breeze... this is true. I have no problems with getting either. But I am not 17, I care nothing for makeouts and digits..[Image: blush.gif] I want bangs. Most posters on here if we all practice game should have no difficulty getting sloppy make outs and #'s.

Some trends that I have noticed:

*A large chunk of girls have orbiters on stand-by. Like I stick my tongue down ms. lizards throat, mutual groping, digits exchanged but she flakes out in hot sweats last minute because shes crashing at orbiter # 4 for a couple of days or even may live there (Bad logistics on my part...).

*I've never gone back to a girls spot who's lived past Davenport, farther east than Jones, or farther west then Keele. I do not no if this is some imaginary boundary which separates DT women from the rest but this is another strange thing I have noticed.

*Not being from here its easy to spot women whom are new. they don't dress the same and ain't have there look on point like most TO lizards. These are 100% almost always down. Many times I have been dumb and spotted these targets, but chatted them up to late only to find them trading spit with some other dude. I have cracked this a few times, if a girl tells me shes new I can usually go in for the kill. Again another strange trend I noticed.

Kinda flew off topic with that, but in ending one big difference between TO and NYC is that a lot of our top shelf talent leaves TO. Women love TO because they are 100% on a pedastool but ultra eager lizards bounce to greener pastures and more dominant men. Contrast this to NYC which attracts top end talent from all around.
Reply
#83

Toronto Vs. NYC

[
I read a study years ago that you have to earn over $60k / yr to survive in NY!
[/quote]

I would say 100K minimum is needed if you live in Manhattan.

Anyone I know who has lived there made more than that and not one saved a dime.
Reply
#84

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-15-2012 11:39 AM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

I agree with most of what you said Indefatigable, except for this. I can't think of a city in N.A where an average guy could have an easy time with hot girls, except for maybe Vegas and the smaller college towns where "Iceland"* game works.

I wasn't really talking about hot women in particular. Just women in general.
Reply
#85

Toronto Vs. NYC

Am I the only one who finds it odd that defenders of Toronto disappear once you start asking them a few detailed questions?
Reply
#86

Toronto Vs. NYC

The author of the blog I posted saw this thread and posted a reply to Gixxer: http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/...-game.html
Reply
#87

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-15-2012 07:06 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I lost track of the poster whom said that #'s and makeouts are a breeze... this is true. I have no problems with getting either. But I am not 17, I care nothing for makeouts and digits..[Image: blush.gif] I want bangs. Most posters on here if we all practice game should have no difficulty getting sloppy make outs and #'s.

Again, I must be hanging at the wrong spots. Not only are makeouts not a breeze for me, but I rarely see others making out. Where do you go, and on what nights?
Reply
#88

Toronto Vs. NYC

The City is really hit and miss, I went out Thursday night to the much hyped Pravda Vodka bar. It was a sausage fest full of suits (Bay St Boys) and mediocre girls acting like they are better than they are.
Moved over to Brant House which was worse, even the bouncer told us there were too many men inside before we went in(my buddy knew him).
So by this time I am fed up and ready to go home feeling worse than when I came out.
Make a final stop at a lounge in the area, what a huge difference that was. Lots of nice girls and some really good music, I won't name it for now because I am sure it will go downhill in a couple of months.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Reply
#89

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:21 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 07:06 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I lost track of the poster whom said that #'s and makeouts are a breeze... this is true. I have no problems with getting either. But I am not 17, I care nothing for makeouts and digits..[Image: blush.gif] I want bangs. Most posters on here if we all practice game should have no difficulty getting sloppy make outs and #'s.

Again, I must be hanging at the wrong spots. Not only are makeouts not a breeze for me, but I rarely see others making out. Where do you go, and on what nights?

I find I am having more luck the farther West I party. I experiment with a lot of venues since I usually game solo at nights. This weekend I've hit more mainstream spots, both venues offered diff experiences:

Friday - CabinFive
I don't remember what made me decide this spot. But I roll up like 1130 and it was paaacked, lined up... Was not pleased. Roosh's words on being there before the rush when out solo is big so I decided to wait in line for once and test how it would differ. Got in like 1210... 15 bones for cover. Its like a big ass living room from Muskoka. White girls evreyware, a lot I could tell were from the burbs, a lot of douche dudes, nearly got in a scrap with one when I was trying to pull his GF lol. I struck out hard that night, being there late it was hard to fish a groove. The layout is decent for solo game, its a tight long club so lots of circulation. BUT! When it was close to last call EVREYBODY was getting down. I was kicking myself because if I was being so damn picky I would have my tongue down a lizards throat. 80% of the aloof girls I seen all night were making out, it reminded me of the sloppy clubs I'm used to in Alberta. It seemed evreybody was getting some that night! The venue is a pain in the ass, but I would check out again to confirm my first observations from the field. Go early if you ever check this spot out.

In general I am having more success at middle ground spots. Like I mentioned Toronto nightlife changes to much... To quickly. "Cool" new spots, once they get outted Toronto folk abandon it like the plague. Dope spots in TO nobody knows about really, all the "cool" bars now we're unknown last year and full of skanky Toronto feminazis. BUT the bright side of this is you get the girls whom aint really in the know hitting these spots once they become known via blogs or word of mouth. Spots like The Crawford, Parts and Labour are examples of this. Toronto DT broads don't really 'dress up' so when you hit once of these "cool" spots you can spot who sticks out and then attack, if a broad is over or underdressed I go in for the kill. The typical stuck up broad will look like all the rest and will give the cold responce of the typical TO cunt

Like The Crawford now is like how Wrongbar or The Drake was back in '08... It was kinda of known but not overkilled. PACKED full of lizards to hunt. But things move quick... Spots can tank in a month or two and be overrun with shitty talent. Biggest hurdle I am noticing now for sure.. Just finding spots where the bitch shields will be marginally lower to a passable degree that I don't need to contemplate breaking a beer bottle over my head from a TO cunts shitty abrasive attitude. In these midway spots I find it was easier because 'Toronto dudes or people aint cool' they are stiff and ain't know how to have a good time. I am from Alberta and we get down so girls see me having a good time... Even if I am solo and it makes it easier for me to game them. I will drop more venues after this long weekend. I might hit the Hoxton for this first time tonight, that's a well exposed spot now but gonna see how 1bliss's list holds up.
Reply
#90

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The City is really hit and miss, I went out Thursday night to the much hyped Pravda Vodka bar. It was a sausage fest full of suits (Bay St Boys) and mediocre girls acting like they are better than they are.
Moved over to Brant House which was worse, even the bouncer told us there were too many men inside before we went in(my buddy knew him).
So by this time I am fed up and ready to go home feeling worse than when I came out.
Make a final stop at a lounge in the area, what a huge difference that was. Lots of nice girls and some really good music, I won't name it for now because I am sure it will go downhill in a couple of months.

True words and this was what I was getting at it seems that there is so much circulation with venues. I am sure it is similar in NYC but TO is strange to me because in most cities bars still usually has a "scene". You go there most nights knowing what, whom to expect, music, vibe, etc. Here venues are shells the people will prop a place up then run it into the ground. Toronto native lizards (not all TO women are equal, we need to figure out a way to distinguish them. The TO DT lizard, was born here, lives DT, has cash, went to school at York or in MTL, smokes, is a feminist, rarely wears heels.....but is DTF!) They are the easiest to bang IMO as they are cloest sluts with armies of beta orbiters, shoot down the shitests, and beta cockblocks and display some BS value and they will take you home. But the hardest part is finding them.

Since Toronto culture is shaped by women it makes sence that bars don't have scenes and largely are hit or miss this is how women operate lol. They will hit up a newbar from some beta they know, party there for a few months... Once it gets known they abandon ship and move some place else... The new spot now has lineups evrey weekend and starts to get blogged and press... Next people in pickering here about it and you get a rush or them comming in.. That's when it goes to hell. Spots like Brant House are like this, Brant House was poppin in like 09, I remember when DT lizards used to party at spots like atelier!! They would never admit to it now if you asked them but its true. Finding the spots with the Toronto native DT lizards helps once chances a lot, its a fucked up vibe but the pussy is to easy I find compared to more traditional spots. These females egos are sky high from their army of weakmen and they view themselves as special because they take pictures or write lesbian vampire plays that get performed for 18 people in a basement. BUT they hunger for alpha dick like all the rest and there no shame approach to sex makes it a slam dunk. I used to avoid these spots because there was a 75% chance I would run into a girl I knew and get ratted for being out solo... But now I am wondering if I can flip it to my advantage.
Reply
#91

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-19-2012 01:58 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The City is really hit and miss, I went out Thursday night to the much hyped Pravda Vodka bar. It was a sausage fest full of suits (Bay St Boys) and mediocre girls acting like they are better than they are.
Moved over to Brant House which was worse, even the bouncer told us there were too many men inside before we went in(my buddy knew him).
So by this time I am fed up and ready to go home feeling worse than when I came out.
Make a final stop at a lounge in the area, what a huge difference that was. Lots of nice girls and some really good music, I won't name it for now because I am sure it will go downhill in a couple of months.

True words and this was what I was getting at it seems that there is so much circulation with venues. I am sure it is similar in NYC but TO is strange to me because in most cities bars still usually has a "scene". You go there most nights knowing what, whom to expect, music, vibe, etc. Here venues are shells the people will prop a place up then run it into the ground. Toronto native lizards (not all TO women are equal, we need to figure out a way to distinguish them. The TO DT lizard, was born here, lives DT, has cash, went to school at York or in MTL, smokes, is a feminist, rarely wears heels.....but is DTF!) They are the easiest to bang IMO as they are cloest sluts with armies of beta orbiters, shoot down the shitests, and beta cockblocks and display some BS value and they will take you home. But the hardest part is finding them.

Since Toronto culture is shaped by women it makes sence that bars don't have scenes and largely are hit or miss this is how women operate lol. They will hit up a newbar from some beta they know, party there for a few months... Once it gets known they abandon ship and move some place else... The new spot now has lineups evrey weekend and starts to get blogged and press... Next people in pickering here about it and you get a rush or them comming in.. That's when it goes to hell. Spots like Brant House are like this, Brant House was poppin in like 09, I remember when DT lizards used to party at spots like atelier!! They would never admit to it now if you asked them but its true. Finding the spots with the Toronto native DT lizards helps once chances a lot, its a fucked up vibe but the pussy is to easy I find compared to more traditional spots. These females egos are sky high from their army of weakmen and they view themselves as special because they take pictures or write lesbian vampire plays that get performed for 18 people in a basement. BUT they hunger for alpha dick like all the rest and there no shame approach to sex makes it a slam dunk. I used to avoid these spots because there was a 75% chance I would run into a girl I knew and get ratted for being out solo... But now I am wondering if I can flip it to my advantage.

LOL - Atelier was the secret spot I was talking about, the place was humping on thursday. Heavy hip hop crowd and music, as you mentioned I will give it 2-3 months.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Reply
#92

Toronto Vs. NYC

i went to brant house on friday night
man, fuck that place
Reply
#93

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-19-2012 01:58 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The City is really hit and miss, I went out Thursday night to the much hyped Pravda Vodka bar. It was a sausage fest full of suits (Bay St Boys) and mediocre girls acting like they are better than they are.
Moved over to Brant House which was worse, even the bouncer told us there were too many men inside before we went in(my buddy knew him).
So by this time I am fed up and ready to go home feeling worse than when I came out.
Make a final stop at a lounge in the area, what a huge difference that was. Lots of nice girls and some really good music, I won't name it for now because I am sure it will go downhill in a couple of months.

True words and this was what I was getting at it seems that there is so much circulation with venues. I am sure it is similar in NYC but TO is strange to me because in most cities bars still usually has a "scene". You go there most nights knowing what, whom to expect, music, vibe, etc. Here venues are shells the people will prop a place up then run it into the ground. Toronto native lizards (not all TO women are equal, we need to figure out a way to distinguish them. The TO DT lizard, was born here, lives DT, has cash, went to school at York or in MTL, smokes, is a feminist, rarely wears heels.....but is DTF!) They are the easiest to bang IMO as they are cloest sluts with armies of beta orbiters, shoot down the shitests, and beta cockblocks and display some BS value and they will take you home. But the hardest part is finding them.

Since Toronto culture is shaped by women it makes sence that bars don't have scenes and largely are hit or miss this is how women operate lol. They will hit up a newbar from some beta they know, party there for a few months... Once it gets known they abandon ship and move some place else... The new spot now has lineups evrey weekend and starts to get blogged and press... Next people in pickering here about it and you get a rush or them comming in.. That's when it goes to hell. Spots like Brant House are like this, Brant House was poppin in like 09, I remember when DT lizards used to party at spots like atelier!! They would never admit to it now if you asked them but its true. Finding the spots with the Toronto native DT lizards helps once chances a lot, its a fucked up vibe but the pussy is to easy I find compared to more traditional spots. These females egos are sky high from their army of weakmen and they view themselves as special because they take pictures or write lesbian vampire plays that get performed for 18 people in a basement. BUT they hunger for alpha dick like all the rest and there no shame approach to sex makes it a slam dunk. I used to avoid these spots because there was a 75% chance I would run into a girl I knew and get ratted for being out solo... But now I am wondering if I can flip it to my advantage.

Good post brah.

For you Tdot bro's, here is a somewhat funny video "will you be mad if I live east of Yonge" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIb5GpD3y_U
Reply
#94

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:18 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

The author of the blog I posted saw this thread and posted a reply to Gixxer: http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/...-game.html

Just saw that. I make good coin but def don't blow that much (5-10g's a month on clubs that's retarded). Anyway, he's right in what he says regarding game and I cannot argue with many of his points. Clubbing in DT is all body language cave man game (some may argue this is not 'game' per se, however I think this is debatable. Guys who hold their drinks to their chest, stand against a wall, are stiff, rigid, poorly dressed etc, are indeed lacking in body language game, creating attraction, etc. This depends of course how far you wish to stretch the definition of game, but just as one works on negs, dhv's blah blah one must also work on these other aspects. Verbal game is difficult to implement in clubs, too loud, energy level is too high, etc.

Dressing well however has nothing to do with Gucci, Prada, etc, that shit is tacky as hell. By dressing well I mean fitted clothes, excellent hygiene, modern styling (aka no oversized pin striped shirts as an extreme example or tacky huge diamond earring).

Bottle service is not even relevant unless you like picking up bottle whores.

Anyway, seems to be a lot of bitterness from my initial posts. I am not open minded to the fact that perhaps the Dot is indeed a difficult playground to pickup, but I have no idea why some of these dudes are so butt hurt over.

Also, to address some of the other comments in the blog, I am far from a big time player nor do I pretend to be. I found Roosh's forum after reading Rossiys blog for a while which was linked to me by a friend. I find biomechanics, mens rights, evolutionary theory etc really interesting and eventually stumbled upon this forum though Roissy's blog roll. I am not specifically interested in the technical aspects of game, but rather the the lifestyle related aspects and thought provoking discussions.
Reply
#95

Toronto Vs. NYC

I'm from Toronto, lived here my entire life, i'm 23 now, with a successful career, healthy lifestyle, AND (not bragging) i'm tall (over 6'2), weight lift, play hockey, gourmet cook, and basically self sufficient, yet despite all this, i am relocating to Europe. A little less pay that's for sure, but a better chance at spending my 20s surrounded by feminine, beautiful, intelligent women who treat a man LIKE A MAN! not compete with men, think they are a dime a dozen, disposable, easy to get (true cuz of BETAS HERE).

Quite frankly, i spent 3 years (19-22) in the seduction community, made many friends throughout that journey, learned a lot, wasn't stupid enough to spend money on seminars or DVDs, experienced and applied many routines, techniques, gambits, and honestly got laid once every month or so [Image: confused.gif]

It was FUN at one point, the thrill of the chase, and knowing that you and your wingmen had "skills" in your arsenal that separates you from many guys in a bar/club, however when i look back at that lifestyle, it did not produce results that any other guy couldn't get without pick up IN TORONTO. I am speaking with regard to Toronto only. In fact guys who were short, bald, super skinny/chubby, were doing as well as i was, except the fact that i drive a two door wrangler and they have a X6 beamer, maybe THAT had something to do with it.

Here in Toronto, it doesn't matter if you're a Calvin Klien model, with bullet proof game (which i had, now im rusty), inconsistency will still remain.

I took a trip to New York City before i decided to quit PUA lifestyle, and guess what? it was THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE! i mean there i was, a solo Toronto guy in the big apple, and i am not exaggerating, i closed a deal (F-close) on friday night (i got to NYC before noon), another one met her in a coffee shop saturday morning, and A THIRD from a party i hit up on saturday night!! they were if i remember correctly ABOVE HB8s!!

Came back to Toronto, i think i wanted to jump in front of the subway train.

Point is, if you're a straight guy, sexually active, notice hot girls, DO NOT COME TO TORONTO. Not only this city has a huge population of fat ass women, but the worse part is that they think they are actually HOT!! they call themselves BBW haha what a joke. Yet betas chase anything with a vagina, so can't blame these "BBWs" for thinking they are hot.

Lastly, i am a Toronto bred straight male, good looking, dress/groom like its New Years Eve everynight i go out, educated to death, self sufficient, but Toronto has slowly sucked the FUN outta my life for the past 6 years and i am not posting this out of frustration or hatred as i love Toronto more than anything in the world, unfortunately you gotta do whats best for you, and Toronto is not for me anymore.
Reply
#96

Toronto Vs. NYC

Yo born and raised? Drop a data sheet. Its always good to see insight from Toronto natives.

Yea about Toronto beta men iunno. I was at a show last night. It was electro/future beat/dubstep type stuff, out there but not strange to me I liked the stuff a lot AND it was free (Redbull always throws free jams evrey odd month!). Yo evrey dude in there looked frail as hell, arms crossed, no female was buying drinks there, dudes were clinging onto their women for dear life, such an akward scene. Literally was the most dense collect of betas I have seen in all my time here. This was at wrongbar by the way, I was into the music but of course had to try and scoop. It was easy since competition was nonexistent, dudes would give me cut eyes, females would eye fuck. I went solo since my new friend ditched cuz his GF wouldn't let him go (ex friend now lol). I managed to scoop a polish milf, I am not used to milf game at all. I had it 90% in the bag but again logistics killed me in the cab ride back DT. Chalk it up and move on.

Looking for cheap no cover spots. Will be hitting lounges on Queen West like 'Savoury', this Milf thing may show promise so I need to figure out spots where these cougars hang out so I can hunt them more.
Reply
#97

Toronto Vs. NYC

Raised in Toronto from 5 years old. Data sheet? who the hell goes out to a club/bar with a data sheet and record stuff on it?

I'm speaking from my own experience and from what i have seen happen to my buddies, not to mention my observations around clubs/bars in Toronto in general.

I can easily confirm that DT chicks are a waste of time due to their attitudes (stuck up, snobby, materialistic, etc), and 905ers who party DT are even MORE of a waste of time.
Reply
#98

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (03-02-2012 04:26 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Raised in Toronto from 5 years old. Data sheet? who the hell goes out to a club/bar with a data sheet and record stuff on it?

I'm speaking from my own experience and from what i have seen happen to my buddies, not to mention my observations around clubs/bars in Toronto in general.

I can easily confirm that DT chicks are a waste of time due to their attitudes (stuck up, snobby, materialistic, etc), and 905ers who party DT are even MORE of a waste of time.

So where is the fcuk Nirvana at, then?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
Reply
#99

Toronto Vs. NYC

what did number 16 about ethnicity mean?
Reply

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (03-02-2012 04:40 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 04:26 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Raised in Toronto from 5 years old. Data sheet? who the hell goes out to a club/bar with a data sheet and record stuff on it?

I'm speaking from my own experience and from what i have seen happen to my buddies, not to mention my observations around clubs/bars in Toronto in general.

I can easily confirm that DT chicks are a waste of time due to their attitudes (stuck up, snobby, materialistic, etc), and 905ers who party DT are even MORE of a waste of time.

So where is the fcuk Nirvana at, then?

Huh?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)