rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Got Busted

I Got Busted

So I had been with my top bitch for about a year now. I had been messing around with random chicas here and there. Basically had her lock as a weekend deal. Well, Friday night everything blew up in spectacular fashion.

I had been seeing the top bitch on the weekends, usually Saturday nights and one other night during the weekdays. The situation worked well, I had a contact supply of ass while I could mix up with new booty in the rotation. I could bring back new chica whenever I wanted to. Well in the past week a series of events happened that totally messed things up:

- Top bitch decided to stay over 2 consecutive nights during the week. I was getting some ass, so I was ok with it.

- She discovered that I kept the second entrance open (side door).

- I had decided to meet up with this blondie that had fallen off the radar since last year and decided to meet up with her.

Friday night, when I knew that the top bitch would be in yoga class and would definitely go home and sleep, I met with Blondie for drink at this bar near my house. 6-7 drink later, I bounced her back to my place. We made out in the living room and were shifting to the bed room. I open the door and its the top bitch sleeping in my bed (naked, under the covers). I quickly shut the door but blondie opens it up and all hell breaks loose.

Basically the Top bitch had waken up and blonde were in a full on fight. I was drunk and horrified that this shit was going down in front of my very own eyes. Anyways, Top Bitch (after a mean right hook straight intoB londies face) called me an asshole and stormed out. She gets into a cab and is heading home. Blondie also decides to split. I drink some water, take a piss and follow the Top bitch to her place. She is crying and screaming, absolutely hysterical. I try to calm her down to say that "nothing happened" Blondie was just a friend etc. She's calm enough by 4AM but asks me to go home. She says that she is a forgiving person etc.

Next day, I don't get a text from her. So I hit her up on IM and she's like "I'll talk you later, I'm skyping or some shit." I do get an email from her later that day that says that she forgives me, but is breaking up with me. That she wishes me well for the future, realizes that I made a mistake but can not be a part of my life.

I have not responded to her email. Now this is where I stand:

Good Things About Her:

- The consistency of smashing her on Saturday nights was really good.
- She is really a nice girl/not a slut.
- I liked the stability of having meals cooked and shit.

The Good Things about the Break:

- I have more time to focus on my goals (Real Estate, chasing more chicas) and not having to answer to anyone.
- I looked at my bank statements and I saw that I was spending more money on doing stuff with her.

I do kinda miss her (and that ass), but I wanted to see what others had to say about this situation: Do let it go? Can I get her back (either now or in the future)?

What's my best option?

I Got Busted

Don't chase her

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I Got Busted

Careful with one-eyetis there BostonBMW, it will be your downfall.

You don't have one-eyetis you say? How many threads you see me opening up with girls that bust me in the act or leave me because I'm too much a of a player?

Do yourself a favor, ignore any replies (after mine) to this thread...and move on! Do not even bother opening this thread at all!!!

Mixx

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-05-2012 02:04 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't chase her

Good Point

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-05-2012 02:09 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Careful with one-eyetis there BostonBMW, it will be your downfall.

You don't have one-eyetis you say? How many threads you see me opening up with girls that bust me in the act or leave me because I'm too much a of a player?

Do yourself a favor, ignore any replies (after mine) to this thread...and move on! Do not even bother opening this thread at all!!!

Mixx

Mixx: hombre, you're absolutely right. I thought I had beaten one-eyetis because I had been smashing chicas on the side but that monster lurks inside of all us.

Honestly, I had to take this thing online because none of my friends would understand the lifestyle. Between you and Samseau, both cats I respect immensely, I need to shut this thing down.

In a strange way, I was relieved and missing her at the same time.Tomorrow night, I have a night class at a college, and I'll be seeing whats up with the cute undergrads.

Funny thing is: Blondie hits me up today with "what was that all about?" and this chica has a BLACK eye!

I Got Busted

Top bitch sounds exactly like the ex I started seeing again, qualities, bank statement, and all.

Agree with Mixx.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I Got Busted

They're all replaceable.

I Got Busted

Expect the blonde to be all over you now

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I Got Busted

from past experience if you dont make a big deal out of this situation with top bitch then in a few weeks time (if that) then she will always come running back and if she doesnt then you dont need to care because blondie is going to be all over your nuts

I Got Busted

So, was the one girl naked when they were fighting?

Basically you have 3 options now:

A. Just ignore her, but where's the fun in that?

B. Be a total ass! Tell her she needs to learn to share your penis, and that your blonde friend has forgiven her and wants to know if she'd be down for a threesome.

C. Agree with her. Tell her you know where she's coming from, and "wish her well in the future" too, or whatever stupid line she used, and say you hope you can still be friends.

Since you've been banging other girls, any of these options works, IMO. Regardless of what she does, she MUST be replaced as your top bitch. You can keep her in rotation but make her earn that spot back.

I Got Busted

If this "top bitch" - what a stupid name to write, by the way - has even an iota of self-respect, she will never see you again. If she has options and wants more than just casual, she will never talk to you again. How the hell did she get into your apartment?

Did you guys agree to be exclusive or was it just assumed on her part?

Don't know much about the quality of your relationship, but give it two weeks. The good thing is that you didn't betaize yourself, you did the opposite. In two weeks, she might be willing to compromise. At that point, either she'll be missing you so bad you'll have a window of opportunity to work with.

Make up shit about being scared of commitment, bla bla bla. Anything plausible that her hamster can spin into a good reason to fuck your brains out.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I Got Busted

I know I shouldn't say much since I have oneitis.

I was in a situation like this before. Once you're caught it's over. She will come back, for several months at the most, but your relations will be difficult.

You either tell all your bitches that you have bitches, or you tell one of the bitches if you have two.

Almost forget, don't tell the truth, lie, lie, lie. She needs the truth to believe you're a piece of shit so she has a clear conscience when she leaves. If she comes back never ever tell her the truth. Lie and let her hamster spin.

I Got Busted

If you chase her, the further she will go away. I've had that bad experience.

Let her BE. Dont talk or connect. ZERO CONTACT and being ignored COULD bring her to MISS YOU. Let her EARN back your affections only SLOWLY!

The black eye blonde. Do her..good.. and tell her LATER.. that you're not in a stable place for a relationship and if she's cool with that you guys can hang. If she asks about Top Bitch.. which she will.. say.. "i'll tell u about it later.. some other time" .. Her curiosity will kill her..
Eventually when you feel like spilling the beans.. "Well, the girl got too possessive and felt insecure about seeing another girl come in.. especially at the same time as she was around. She's kinda sensitive. I should've given some gap between both of you really cool girls I enjoy hanging with"

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

I Got Busted

Well if you give a girl the keys to your apartment, she will probably think you're exclusive. I bet she did not think of herself as your "top bitch".
Lesson to learn: don't give a girl the keys! (unless you're ready to settle down)

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 05:35 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Well if you give a girl the keys to your apartment, she will probably think you're exclusive. I bet she did not think of herself as your "top bitch".
Lesson to learn: don't give a girl the keys! (unless you're ready to settle down)

"How can you grant the woman access to your villa?"

I Got Busted

Gentlemen: For the record, I NEVER gave her the keys to my place. As I mentioned before, I keep a side door open. I have two entrances to my apartment, front with the traditional key and the side with a special hinge (hard to explain). I had that second door for entry during those drunken nights.

So the Top bitch is texting me, blondie is hitting me up....this is fucking unreal! I went from having those one-eyetis feelings to dissing them both [Image: biggrin.gif]

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-05-2012 01:32 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

So I had been with my top bitch for about a year now. I had been messing around with random chicas here and there. Basically had her lock as a weekend deal. Well, Friday night everything blew up in spectacular fashion.

I had been seeing the top bitch on the weekends, usually Saturday nights and one other night during the weekdays. The situation worked well, I had a contact supply of ass while I could mix up with new booty in the rotation. I could bring back new chica whenever I wanted to. Well in the past week a series of events happened that totally messed things up:

- Top bitch decided to stay over 2 consecutive nights during the week. I was getting some ass, so I was ok with it.

- She discovered that I kept the second entrance open (side door).

- I had decided to meet up with this blondie that had fallen off the radar since last year and decided to meet up with her.

Friday night, when I knew that the top bitch would be in yoga class and would definitely go home and sleep, I met with Blondie for drink at this bar near my house. 6-7 drink later, I bounced her back to my place. We made out in the living room and were shifting to the bed room. I open the door and its the top bitch sleeping in my bed (naked, under the covers). I quickly shut the door but blondie opens it up and all hell breaks loose.

Basically the Top bitch had waken up and blonde were in a full on fight. I was drunk and horrified that this shit was going down in front of my very own eyes. Anyways, Top Bitch (after a mean right hook straight intoB londies face) called me an asshole and stormed out. She gets into a cab and is heading home. Blondie also decides to split. I drink some water, take a piss and follow the Top bitch to her place. She is crying and screaming, absolutely hysterical. I try to calm her down to say that "nothing happened" Blondie was just a friend etc. She's calm enough by 4AM but asks me to go home. She says that she is a forgiving person etc.

Next day, I don't get a text from her. So I hit her up on IM and she's like "I'll talk you later, I'm skyping or some shit." I do get an email from her later that day that says that she forgives me, but is breaking up with me. That she wishes me well for the future, realizes that I made a mistake but can not be a part of my life.

I have not responded to her email. Now this is where I stand:

Good Things About Her:

- The consistency of smashing her on Saturday nights was really good.
- She is really a nice girl/not a slut.
- I liked the stability of having meals cooked and shit.

The Good Things about the Break:

- I have more time to focus on my goals (Real Estate, chasing more chicas) and not having to answer to anyone.
- I looked at my bank statements and I saw that I was spending more money on doing stuff with her.

I do kinda miss her (and that ass), but I wanted to see what others had to say about this situation: Do let it go? Can I get her back (either now or in the future)?

What's my best option?

You fucked up so many ways here playa. You should have just been honest with girlfriend that you like fucking other chicks. You'd be very surprised with what women will let you get away with if you give them the option to choose if they want to fuck with you or not.

But since you were lying to her....

First you gave your main bitch far too much access to your crib. Big no no. You should have trained her that your time was limited and time at your crib was even less so.

Second you leave a door open and let your bitch peep that? WTF???

Third , since you had a main bitch you should have...never...brought side bitches to the crib.

However, I feel ya on wanting to get that ass back. Like you, I seek out certain types of pussy, keep it, and rotate them bitches like the tires on my car. I feel you. I really do. Really good pussy is hard to find. A substantial investment in time to season and keep. And the worst thing that you could ever lose.

Let's talk about what you should have done when your women were going at it.

NOTHING!

When you are cold busted go Gorilla Pimp on a bitch!

Here is an example of how I handled being busted once upon a time.

I was in an open relationship with a chick and we both got off watching each other fuck other people on Webcam.

I started doing this married chick that lived in a different city than me. Since she was married, I could only hit it when she could get away from hubby so of course I filled in the free time fucking other chicks and I let girlfriend watch everything on cam.

Well eventually me and girlfriend fell out and since she knew that I loved fuckin' married chick in revenge she sent her a webcam pic of me getting busy with another bitch in the same hotel room wearing the same outfit that I had fucked married chick on that day.

Busted. Right?

So married chick texts me the picture and then calls me cryin' and cussin' me out. On the pic, I was on the bed with the chick licking on her tits.

So married chick asks. "Did you fuck her?"

When you're busted...only...admit to what they saw. So my reply was, "No. I just sucked on her tits. She was on her period so I didn't fuck her."

She was like, "You expect me to believe that?"

My reply, "If I had fucked her, girlfriend would have sent you a pic with my dick all up in her. Do you have one?"

Hey reply, "Did you want to fuck her?"

My reply was, "Yes". I had the bitch in the hotel room tits all in my mouth so saying no would have been stupid.

Her next (indirect) question was, "I don't know why you wanted to fuck that fat, ugly bitch!"

Now what she wanted was a...comparison...of the other chick to her because I fucked up her little ego by fucking someone else right after she gave me some.

When your girl directly or indirectly asks for this bit of information...be brutally honest!

You want her to internalize the problem as...her...issue for you being unfaithful and nothing will do that better than telling her what some other bitch has/or does better than her!

My reply,"She's got some perfect tits. They are big, perky, pretty and sensitive and I love sucking on them and watching her cum from me just doing that. Plus she gives great motha fuckin head. I love putting my dick all up in her mouth."

Now married chick got quiet. She was a member of the "itty bitty tittie club" and I got on her all the time that she didn't suck my dick enough so she internalized that shit and didn't comment.

Then I went full gorilla pimp on her ass. "Look", I said. "You're married. And you have never said that you are going to leave your husband and I have never sweated you on that. I fully expect that you are fucking your husband and it's all good. You probably got some other side dick besides me. But it's all good. I'm an adult about the situation."

With the "adult" comment I went full asshole on her ass and indirectly called the bitch immature.

"So let's keep it real", I continued. "When I'm in town, you roll through, an sprinkle a couple hours of pussy on me. It's all good. But that's a quickie for me. You sprinkle the pussy. Roll out. And an hour later I wanna fuck. So I know that it was fucked up that my girl sent that pic and I'm sorry that you saw that. But let's keep it real."

Notice. Not...once...did I ever fucking apologize for what I did. I put it all on her.

She didn't comment.

So I was like, "Look... I'm gonna be in town this week for business. Now I planned on fucking you. I'm still gonna be in town, so all I wanna know from you is... Are you comin' through or not!"

The bitch was like, "Okay. (sniff sniff) I'll be there."

Now, you fucked up by chasing her. She's gonna expect you to make amends...foreva!

You need to let that one go bro. But if you get busted again.

Go gorilla pimp!

A hater hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

I Got Busted

^WTF?

Quote: (02-06-2012 10:06 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

So the Top bitch is texting me, blondie is hitting me up....this is fucking unreal! I went from having those one-eyetis feelings to dissing them both [Image: biggrin.gif]

Now you need to find a way to talk them into a threesome. Seriously though, if the blonde will take a punch in the eye from a naked girl that was in your bed, banging her will be a 2-ft putt.

I Got Busted

If I had to be truthful, the top bitch sounds like she has her shit together....be careful man or you will find her not being able to ever trust you and then those oneitis feelings will overwhelm you when you get back into your comfort zone and she decides she's had enough.

I Got Busted

Let this thread be a lesson to everyone else, keep your pad on lockdown, no secret entrances or second keys!

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 06:19 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Let this thread be a lesson to everyone else, keep your pad on lockdown, no secret entrances or second keys!

And if you have doormen make sure you tip them well and that they know never to send anyone up without your go-ahead.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 11:29 AM)PimpishMentality Wrote:  

You need to let that one go bro. But if you get busted again.

Go gorilla pimp!

Damn, straight respect for this shit.

I'm already over it. I had that "oh shit I lost someone" moment but starting up this thread and reading them comments made me realize that I need to sharpen up the game.

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 11:33 AM)CJ Wrote:  

^WTF?

Quote: (02-06-2012 10:06 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Now you need to find a way to talk them into a threesome. Seriously though, if the blonde will take a punch in the eye from a naked girl that was in your bed, banging her will be a 2-ft putt.

HAHA nahh, that shit would be too much drama and I wouldn't them two to bite off my nuts or something.

But lesson learned...despite my massive f-up, neither one goes quiet on me.

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 05:44 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

If I had to be truthful, the top bitch sounds like she has her shit together....be careful man or you will find her not being able to ever trust you and then those oneitis feelings will overwhelm you when you get back into your comfort zone and she decides she's had enough.

Yo Fisto, I am not going back to her. I have been ignoring her texts and emails and shit.

I know how that goes: she might want me back only mess with the head, so its NOT worth it.

I Got Busted

Quote: (02-06-2012 06:23 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 06:19 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

And if you have doormen make sure you tip them well and that they know never to send anyone up without your go-ahead.

Yea, I got me a deadbolt for that second door. Technically, the Top Bitch was breaking & entering on the one hand. On the other hand, I would've been ok with a naked chica in my bed ready to service me (under other circumstances).