rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Hipster friends say I'm clueless about how to pull

Two of my hipster buddies have both semi settled here where I live. They're always doing stupid shit like dressing like zombies and riding bicycles to pubs.

I was looking at some facebook pics and there's this asian dude wearing some suspenders and a tiara in them and I asked....This dude pulls?

He jumped on my computer and said "Dude you have no clue let me show you pictures of the girls he fucked in the last couple months"

I looked and was amazed. I've known these guys for 18 years and they don't lie. Ever. They're both late 30s and seem to have an endless supply of young girls. They even have told me that hipster dudes in their mid 50s are pulling like crazy and showed me more pictures. Hmm..

A couple months ago a hipster coffee house opened down the road and I see funky looking girls outside doing weird shit everytime I drive by.

Could this be the pussy wormhole?
[attachment=4490]
That's them.

This is bordering on some early 2000s, Mystery-style "peacocking." They're drawing attention with their ridiculous outfits, and then probably have solid game to follow it up. I don't know these guys, but they may not be true "hipsters." They may dress like them, and they may hang with them, but they sound likes wolves in sheep's clothing.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I think hipster game is the one connection older men can have to younger pussy in the US. Before it was rocker, now it's hipster. Now I wonder what will hold the key to young pussy in the future?

Well judging by that picture, it seems like the hipster community has a Mrs.Doubtfire niche?

Cross-dressing is beyond peacocking!

The guy bought a painting at a yard sale of some old lady and copied her using things he bought at the thrift store. Who does that?

Hey guys, I have to tell you that I have a TON of respect for my hipster friend and his ability to pull ass EVERYWHERE WE GO!!

Seriously, every time I go out with my hipster buddy (photo attached), he has me bowing down on my knees in respect to the amount of fine 10's he pulls!! I don't think any player on the forum can fuck with him.....

All he has to do is so much as look at a girl and they come RUNNING!!! I think is the big Hipster glasses he sports they love so much.

Man, I wish my game was as tight as this hipster!

Mixx

I can see why that hipster pulls serious tail Mixx! I bet he's bedding bitches every week! [Image: lol.gif]

If you want a quick summary of the UK hipster scene then watch this video.

Hahaha that's classic Mixx, yea that dog's got the look down, all you really need is the glasses and the scarf!

Yeah I don't get hipster game, I don't have any hipster friends so I can't say that I've directly observed their game in action, but I see a lot of hipster dweebs with cute girls that are dating way down. It's quite possible these guys have tight game, but I mostly want to credit the success to their style that their female hipster counterparts are into. I mean a lot of these guys are short, skin and bones scrawny, ugly faces, really shaggy/greasy hair/beards, and are straight up broke, but they still get ass.

I'm guessing that El Mech's friends aren't true hipsters, at least not of the same breed you'd find in Brooklyn, San Fran, or Portland.

Not real hipsters?
[attachment=4493]

Hey guys, why did the hipster burn his mouth?

Because he ate his pizza before it was cool.

Was that first pic takin at a costume party or something? Totally looks like he's dressed as Hunter S. Thompson.

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:17 PM)Danowar Wrote:  

Was that first pic takin at a costume party or something? Totally looks like he's dressed as Hunter S. Thompson.
I don't know. They are always dressing up for something or another. You would almost think they're gay. Those two aren't even close to the more flamboyant ones.

It's like Halloween everyday for these guys. I think that may have something to do with the ease of the girls.

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:32 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't know. They are always dressing up for something or another. You would almost think they're gay. Those two aren't even close to the more flamboyant ones.

It's like Halloween everyday for these guys. I think that may have something to do with the ease of the girls.

Dressing up like a zombie and other weird costumes doesn't make you a hipster, unless they're rocking the thick frame glasses, skinny jeans, sweaters, scarves, beenies, and messanger bags, I'm not really convinced.

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Dressing up like a zombie and other weird costumes doesn't make you a hipster, unless they're rocking the thick frame glasses, skinny jeans, sweaters, scarves, beenies, and messanger bags, I'm not really convinced.
That's the dude with the record player. He's not a hipster?

I think that's it-these guys are showing they are independent, make their own rules, don't give a fuck and are a source of fun.
That's chick crack.
Who's going to arouse them more, these guys or some khaki and button down wearing corporate drone. Answers itself, doesn't it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

That begs the question...

Would you dress in strange costumes when going out if it meant more tail? Naughty Nomad does this with pirate outfits and what not.

I'm 32... I'll stick to normal clothing. [Image: smile.gif]

Gotta say that hipsters seem to do well in Toronto (although it is probably more because they all know each other and so know a lot of people than because their game is good). (Toronto is basically all social circle game.)

The hipster thing is all about saying "I'm above you."

It's about DHV by being down with the most non-conformist things you can imagine, and being ahead of fashion trends, the ultimate "in," exclusivity. We've got guys going to parties in W'burg/bushwick who aren't gay but wear high-heels- it's called "witch-house." They usually have model-good looks and are pulling 9s constantly. They are essentially living like rock-stars.

That said, the ones that I've met have super solid inner-game and confidence.

I've been trying to reconcile this with game stuff. In the hipster world, the manly-man alpha is usually understood to be the butt of a joke. Getting ripped is a no-no, but having a tall, otter-mode, toned body is hot.

The cut of your jeans is a big deal- what happens around the cuffs by your ankles.. these are the kinds of things the girls are checking out. Shoes, accessories.. that stuff is what gets you past the hipster face-control. Plaid shirts, etc.

some hipster photo-blogs:
http://thecobrasnake.com/
http://lastnightsparty.com/
http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/streetboners/

Quote: (02-04-2012 04:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

The hipster thing is all about saying "I'm above you."

It's about DHV by being down with the most non-conformist things you can imagine, and being ahead of fashion trends, the ultimate "in," exclusivity. We've got guys going to parties in W'burg/bushwick who aren't gay but wear high-heels- it's called "witch-house." They usually have model-good looks and are pulling 9s constantly. They are essentially living like rock-stars.

That said, the ones that I've met have super solid inner-game and confidence.

I've been trying to reconcile this with game stuff. In the hipster world, the manly-man alpha is usually understood to be the butt of a joke. Getting ripped is a no-no, but having a tall, otter-mode, toned body is hot.

The cut of your jeans is a big deal- what happens around the cuffs by your ankles.. these are the kinds of things the girls are checking out. Shoes, accessories.. that stuff is what gets you past the hipster face-control.

Good analysis- i think it shows why trying to game within a particular "scene" is a mistake for most guys
It only works within limited (often down to the neighborhood) geographical areas and within that limited scene group. just doesn't generalize.
As u point out, the exact code of the group has to be learned in order to send off the right status signals.
Too much work and doesn't carry over to those outside the scene.
Hipster would never work in my area- these guys would be regarded as gay by the girls here.

Still the general principles exhibited by these guys-playing by your own rules and creating your own fun girls can join are applicable anywhere.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Only white brothers can pull this off. My old Hockey homie would do and wear dumb shit to parties and always scoop.

Quote: (02-04-2012 04:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

That begs the question...

Would you dress in strange costumes when going out if it meant more tail? Naughty Nomad does this with pirate outfits and what not.

I'm 32... I'll stick to normal clothing. [Image: smile.gif]

The only thing I try once in a while is changing my accent. Instead of speaking with an American accent, I will speak English with a thick Spanish accent like "puss in boots" in Shrek, or I will fake a French accent.

That actually does work a lot!! All American girls are suckers for foreign accents.

Mixx

Quote: (02-04-2012 07:41 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Only white brothers can pull this off. My old Hockey homie would do and wear dumb shit to parties and always scoop.

Actually there are a lot of "black hipsters" or "blipsters" (I know, stupid name) in Brooklyn.

Young hipster chicks love the scruffy and geeky young "professor" look so to speak. And by young professor I mean like 40's, be sure to add a beard, tweed jacket and geeky glasses.

A huge chunk of hipster guys are gay and a lot of the rest are crippling betas with a soft spot for Asian chicks... At least where I'm from.

Asian dude here
[attachment=4503]
I really have a hard time understanding this. Where do they get new recruits? You know damn well that a normal girl is not giving this guy play.