rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking Bad is Seriously Awesome [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

An Indian doctor I used to bang recommended the show to me a few weeks ago, and in less than a month I watched all 4 seasons. Quality show. Also, this is probably the best fan made video I have seen for a TV series. Does anyone know how difficult it is to video edit like this? What would be some good ways to get started in building that skill set?

That is an excellent video for sure.

Also one of the best TV series ever.

I love Ennio Morricone (the music soundtrack they used).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The whole series was great (one more season still).

The first two episodes of season 2 with uncle Tio are the most intense scenes I've ever seen on TV.

breaking bad is a great show.bryan cranston does a sick job in it.

season 5 this year!!

Quote: (02-04-2012 08:56 AM)TudoBem Wrote:  

Does anyone know how difficult it is to video edit like this? What would be some good ways to get started in building that skill set?

I learned to video edit awhile back, but I'm not nearly as good as the guys who made this video. To get started I'd recommend using either Sony Vegas, or Final Cut. There both great editing tools and youtube has a ton of tutorials for both products.

Great show. The only thing that kills me about it is why Hank stuck around with Jessis dumb ass the whole time. Should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. He's a moron who brings nothing but trouble.

This video is hilarious:

Great show! Just started watching it recently and about to finish season one. Please alert for spoilers

Quote: (02-12-2012 01:41 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Great show! Just started watching it recently and about to finish season one. Please alert for spoilers

It just gets better from there. The only serial that's in the same exalted air as BB is 'The Wire.'

bryan cranston and aaron paul are phenomenal actors.

I'm gonna download it. Should I start at season 1 or can I start watching somewhere in the last season?

Quote: (02-12-2012 05:53 AM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

I'm gonna download it. Should I start at season 1 or can I start watching somewhere in the last season?

Definitely season 1. You are in for a treat.

You have to start with Season 1, episode 1. Also, know the first two or three episodes take their time to build momentum, so invest in more episodes to really get into it. What I'm saying is reserve judgement till you watch a handful of episodes.

Quote: (02-12-2012 03:10 PM)Eldon Wrote:  

You have to start with Season 1, episode 1. Also, know the first two or three episodes take their time to build momentum, so invest in more episodes to really get into it. What I'm saying is reserve judgement till you watch a handful of episodes.

Yes, but I was surprised to see how much stuff happened just in episode 1. Plus, episodes are quite long (almost 1 hour) which I think its great!

I consider people who like BB to have a good taste in shows. So I ask, what else is great?

The following are all terrific series that I've watched in their entirety (or most): Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, Boardwalk Empire. To me, none of these shows got old and were worth watching every episode. Eastbound and Down is funny as hell too.

mad men

Quote: (02-12-2012 06:45 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I consider people who like BB to have a good taste in shows. So I ask, what else is great?

The following are all terrific series that I've watched in their entirety (or most): Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, Boardwalk Empire. To me, none of these shows got old and were worth watching every episode. Eastbound and Down is funny as hell too.

Rome.

Sons of Anarchy.

Game of Thrones.

TudoBem, is it safe to watch that video if I'm only at the beginning of season 2? I don't want to catch any spoilers [Image: tongue.gif]

Californication. Probably my favorite show.

I also co-sign Mad Men and Eastbound & Down. Entourage was always a favorite of mine, too.

Quote: (02-12-2012 09:00 PM)Single Dad Swag Wrote:  

Californication. Probably my favorite show.

I also co-sign Mad Men and Eastbound & Down. Entourage was always a favorite of mine, too.

I gave Entourage a try, the comercials made it seems like a very cool show. But that first episode was really lame, it wasn't that funny for me to keep watching, no trama that makes you want more either.

Quote: (02-12-2012 08:54 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

TudoBem, is it safe to watch that video if I'm only at the beginning of season 2? I don't want to catch any spoilers [Image: tongue.gif]

dont watch it.

In the past week I've watched the first 4 seasons, I've been getting barely any sleep as it's so addictive.

Highly recommended and the acting from Cranston, and Paul for the matter, is sublime.

Now, where is that Chemistry for Dummies book...?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Great show, though I feel as the seasons went on it was odd to watch Walter, a man of rational thinking, be completely taken over by dark emotions.

Walt has always been evil, even before his cancer.