rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The simplest opener ever made. And you can use it anywhere

This one is for the beginners. It's incredibly easy and will trigger less Approach Anxiety than many other openers, particularly direct ones. Not to mention it can literally be used in any place or situation.

http://littlepdog.com/2012/02/04/the-mis...ty-opener/

Tell me how it goes.

Quote: (02-04-2012 04:49 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Not available in my country.

I like this opener P. Dog, it's not just for beginners, even advanced players use it.

However, my suggestion: Instead of telling her "You look like my brothers/cousins/best friend ex-girl", give yourself the high value up front. Saying she looks like your brothers ex girl or best friends ex girl GIVES HIM high value (for having a hot girl), NOT YOU.

So, with that said, give yourself high value by asking/telling her she looks like the girl that helped you pick out those cool shoes/boots at <insert fancy mall> last week. Naturally, the opener will go on from there as you originally planned it, but this time, you have DHV'd, and now she is curious what party/shoes etc is this you went to that a cute girl helped you pick out shoes.

You can modify it to the girl you met on an airplane last week, the girl you met in new York city for New Years eve, the girl you saw working the VIP booth at <insert trendy nightclub> ETC

All of the aforementioned give YOU high value because it secretly tells her the kind of cool guy you are, all righting at your opener!

Mixx

Excellent idea. I had toyed with saying she looked like my ex girlfriend, but that wouldn't have been quite right.

"You look JUST like a girl in my English class that had a crush on me"

"You look just like the girl who wanted a piggy back ride on me last weekend"

"You look just like a girl I met in South America"

etc etc. Millions of possible variations where a guy can drop plenty of "bait" as Roosh writes in Day Bang.

Great addition MiXX and good idea PDog, I'll try these out on the ski lifits tomorrow (im in whistler)

Quote: (02-04-2012 08:53 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Excellent idea. I had toyed with saying she looked like my ex girlfriend, but that wouldn't have been quite right.

"You look JUST like a girl in my English class that had a crush on me"

"You look just like the girl who wanted a piggy back ride on me last weekend"

"You look just like a girl I met in South America"

etc etc. Millions of possible variations where a guy can drop plenty of "bait" as Roosh writes in Day Bang.

(This should probably be moved to the Game forum and out of the "newbie" forum. This can help anyone.)

I like this one.

Very advanced version of the "Mistake Identity Opener":

You: "Katerina?"

Her: "Huh?"

You: "Oh, I thought you were the girl I met last summer in Monaco at Flavio Braitore's Yacht Party".

[Image: 224704-flavio-briatore-son-super-yacht-l...reen-1.jpg]

Spark up a smoke and proceed as usual.

ALSO props because this is so much better than "hey you/you two look familliar" i have first hand experience multiple times that tells me this makes girls think the guy is kind of weird or if in a bar just trying to make small talk.

Nice pic G. Shows with the right circumstances, any guy can pull. Helps to be rich though. And own a yacht.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

This opener leaves pretty much no room for AA. Gotta find the best situations to exploit it though.

I've only used this on accident. Definitely going to try it out soon.

Just curious, has anyone ever said a name that turned out to actually be hers? That would probably throw me off a little.

Nice work P Dog and good addition by Mixx.

The Airplane one is good as it is very DHV especially if you like travelling, so you can drop 'on the way to Colombia/Argentina/Mexico' or wherever it is you like to go.

I don't use these enough. Especially on foreign girls when I speak their language it's an in. I'm gonna try this on foreign looking girls and open in Spanish or French, as I don't have an accent in either.

"Oye Katarina, como vas?"

"Salut Marie, c'est bien passé ton voyage?"

Then when they give me a weird look I'll revert to my British accent, then as always they'll be intrigued! Will give them a whirl and report back.

This is a decent tool for the toolbox but you'll have to be a good actor to pull it off-any hint of insincerity and you'll come off as a creepy manipulative guy just trying to give her a line. Mostly limited to your home base too.

I agree with Mixx that you should work in a DHV for yourself.

And you'll have to be dextrous enough to pivot off this naturally to another subject.

During the day i use situational comment/observation or Roosh's Day Bang method.

In nightclubs i have a few that range from straightforward ""Hey girls!", to to some original ones that are funny or humorously confrontational that work well for me.

At night girls are expecting guys to approach- and often want the right guys to approach- so you don't have to use the subterfuge you need during the day.

I think the number one rule for openers is to avoid coming across as sleazy or cheesy- you want to present yourself as as cool, friendly, and fun, and not needy or creepy.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I don't have much experience opening, but I've found that a "hi" or "whats up" followed with "I'm so and so" with my hand extended works. Then I go right into rapport building and light kino. I get warm responses with this no-frills approach. But this could be due to other factors...

I'm tall
I'm fit
I dress well

If the girls are sitting on a couch, I'll sit down right beside the one on the end because towering over them is awkward. I open the girl directly beside me and often she'll introduce her friend(s) to me. I got off on the wrong foot with all this seduction stuff by using cocky and funny.

Quote: (02-05-2012 05:42 PM)cool Wrote:  

I don't have much experience opening, but I've found that a "hi" or "whats up" followed with "I'm so and so" with my hand extended works. Then I go right into rapport building and light kino. I get warm responses with this no-frills approach. But this could be due to other factors...

I'm tall
I'm fit
I dress well

If the girls are sitting on a couch, I'll sit down right beside the one on the end because towering over them is awkward. I open the girl directly beside me and often she'll introduce her friend(s) to me. I got off on the wrong foot with all this seduction stuff by using cocky and funny.

If you are good looking and well dressed it definitely greases the skids of the approach.

As for cocky/funny it has to be calibrated.
This is how i do it:

Girl rates lower than me: confident, friendly, funny, slight flashes of cockiness, never neg. These girls want you to like them and their egos are easily bruised
Girls rates even with me: standard cocky and funny, only lightly neg if she has an attitude
Girl ranks higher than me- more cocky, less funny, neg or two

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

you guys also have to specify whether youre talking about day or night game approaching. completely different as roosh points out in his books. the OP's opener i can see working in either day or night game though

I've had people open me with this on the street often. It's weird because there's this familiar look that people do with their body language that makes it seem like you really do know each other.

That and the fact that you don't want to be rude to someone that you might know by not remembering them makes this is an awesome opener.

Quote: (02-05-2012 08:51 PM)soup Wrote:  

I've had people open me with this on the street often. It's weird because there's this familiar look that people do with their body language that makes it seem like you really do know each other.

That and the fact that you don't want to be rude to someone that you might know by not remembering them makes this is an awesome opener.

Good idea. I'm going to start paying more attention to how girls or other friends who havent seen me in a while greet me and then use that same kind of body language towards the girl I use this opener on. Maybe if your bodylanguage is telling her you have indeed met before she will be even more open to talking because it feels genuinie to her.

I have used some version of this opener in the past with some success. It also included some DHV as suggested by Mixx.

I started with asking direction.

me: excuse me do you know where is x place?
her: sorry, i am not from here
me: i live here but i dont know either
her[Image: icon_razz.gif]
me: btw, you look like a girl from my yoga class..
her: did you take yoga class?, wow! i have always wanted to try yoga
me: you should try. i like the way you walk, it remainds me of a tai chi girl..

after some short conversation we went on instant date and later she said she really like the way i approached her.

+1 Pdog, another one to add to the game toolbox.