rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with Venn diagram of attractive traits.

I'm trying to create a Venn diagram to help visualize the intersections of attractive traits. I need help listing the traits, and to come up with labels for the intersections of traits. Also help drawing a 15 point (or however many we can settle on) diagram. Currently I have a 5 point diagram as shown here: http://xsplat.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/o.../#comments

In that 5 point diagram I have:
A) Confidence
B) Looks and Height
C) Wit
D) Money
E) Leadership

But we also need many more sets. We need to include criminal propensity in there somewhere. And it would be more fun to have labels for some of the intersecting traits, such as mastermind drug dealer, lawyer, Roosh, etc.

A few other traits I can think of off the top of my head could be:
athletic ability
charisma and charm
good physique
high socio economic status background (as distinct from rich)
low socio economic status background (as distinct from poor)
capability of violence
violent by profession
capability of criminality
criminal by profession
stylish dress (how do we diagram the various cartoonish styles people adopt, from banker to biker?)

Give me your ideas for all attractive traits, and ideas for labels for intersections of these traits.

Put Wit and leadership above looks and height.

Wow are you guys naive. AGE, or perceived age. Teenagers flirt with 45 year olds without usually really knowing how old they are-- the number would scare them, but they like the guys.

Ain't too many 80 year olds gaming cheerleaders.

I saw IOI's go down in Murka, starting at 40-45; dropping more steeply after 50 ----and guess what, they never go back up.

I'm sure you know that way charming 65 year old nailing a 22 year old. I'm talking about general reality.

Strike leadership from the list. Women are not attracted to strong leadership, they are attracted to the confidence the leader exudes. And you've already captured confidence on the list.

I would also separate Looks and Height into their own categories.

Quote: (02-04-2012 06:47 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Wow are you guys naive. AGE, or perceived age. Teenagers flirt with 45 year olds without usually really knowing how old they are-- the number would scare them, but they like the guys.

Ain't too many 80 year olds gaming cheerleaders.

I saw IOI's go down in Murka, starting at 40-45; dropping more steeply after 50 ----and guess what, they never go back up.

I'm sure you know that way charming 65 year old nailing a 22 year old. I'm talking about general reality.

True, but i would say it's a lot more about perceived age than actual age.

If a guy has all his hair, teeth, hasn't destroyed his skin by sun exposure, dresses well in a youngish style, has a youthful fun attitude,and is very fit he can easily be taken for at least ten years younger. Happens to me all the time.
If I'm asked directly i just lie since American women are so ridiculously hung up about age differences
I get lots of IOIs from women in public down to age 24 or so, and sometimes younger.
Since my target range is 24 to 34 or so it works out fine for me.

Just last night my 21 year old cousin and I had a long discussion about our plans to wing for each other once the season starts here in the beach resort town I recently moved to.
He was going on about how he's seen guys my age pull all kinds of ass at spring break
We''ll soon see......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

looks and height and money... heheh [Image: smile.gif] Without kicking off the age-old game forum flamewar, check out Tyler from RSDs latest in-field vids for some pretty convincing counterexamples. Not saying they dont make a difference, but I personally have seen too many guys make it not matter.

I'd say

1) Masculinity/Dominance/Escalation/Leading
2) Abundance/Non-neediness
3) Sexuality
4) Playfulness/Wittiness/Flirting ability
5) Social Fluidity (dealing with friends, tricky logistics, being subtle, etc)

(no one word describes each trait properly. so I've put several which "point" to the thing I'm getting at in each case)

Quote: (02-04-2012 05:02 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

Not saying they dont make a difference, but I personally have seen too many guys make it not matter.
So then you are not talking about counter examples, but are talking about what ALSO works.

It's one thing to say you don't need money. It's a much stupider thing to say that money is not attractive.

Well IMO they arent in the top 5, which is what you put forward in the original post. Thats why I said "counterexample"... it's a counterexample to the belief that they are important factors. IMO they make a difference, but other things are much bigger factors in whether or not you get laid. Just my personal opinion, and there are exceptions (e.g. poorer girls in developing countries).

Quote: (02-04-2012 05:02 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

looks and height and money... heheh [Image: smile.gif] Without kicking off the age-old game forum flamewar, check out Tyler from RSDs latest in-field vids for some pretty convincing counterexamples. Not saying they dont make a difference, but I personally have seen too many guys make it not matter.

I'd say

1) Masculinity/Dominance/Escalation/Leading
2) Abundance/Non-neediness
3) Sexuality
4) Playfulness/Wittiness/Flirting ability
5) Social Fluidity (dealing with friends, tricky logistics, being subtle, etc)

(no one word describes each trait properly. so I've put several which "point" to the thing I'm getting at in each case)

This is a good contribution, but some are really really hard to define in any kind of objective way at all.

For instance "abundance" is a popular buzzword that offer zero observable physical correlates-- Now something like "not leaning in " ('Pecking' per Mystery) can be observed.

Quote: (02-05-2012 12:09 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This is a good contribution, but some are really really hard to define in any kind of objective way at all.

For instance "abundance" is a popular buzzword that offer zero observable physical correlates-- Now something like "not leaning in " ('Pecking' per Mystery) can be observed.

It's a fair point, they arent all nice simple nuts-and-bolts behaviours you can go out and do. Non-neediness is definitely the most intangible and frustrating to "create" - when you've got it you've got it, when you dont.. you dont.

But IMO that's reality; attractiveness isnt easily reverse-engineered. Some stuff just comes with time and experience and you cant shortcut it. Same in any field of human mastery.

Anyway, I dont know that my list is all that intangible. Dominance and physical escalation can be easily broken down into specific things-to-do and ways-to-do-them, same to an extent for sexuality and social fluidity. I was just generalising in line with the OP.

Analysis paralysis. I wouldn't over think it - all of your time doing so is almost counter productive.

If Venn diagrams are your thing, this one is my favorite:

[Image: cYrYg.jpg]