rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Respond to "I have a boyfriend" with Luckystar's line

So Luckystar taught me this line in Poznan (Czecholada was it?). He said when a girl says she has a boyfriend, you should ask her, "Are you happy?" Then gauge the time of her response to see where you stand. After using it for a bit, I've found it to be very telling of her likelihood to stray.

First, a girl will say yes 100% of the time, so the content of her answer is meaningless. It's how long it takes her to say yes that matters. If she really loves her boyfriend, the yes will come almost immediately. If she is looking to grab onto another branch, the silence until the yes will be awkward.

I met a girl in the mall and we met at a cafe for a first date. The date was not going smoothly at all and I wondered why she came out to see me. At night I ask a girl if she's single early, but I find that in a day approach it's not necessary (she won't come out to see you if she has a guy).

Towards the end of the painful date I asked her if she was single, just to eliminate reasons for why I was doing poorly on the date.

Her: "Yes I have a boyfriend."

Me: "Well it was really nice talking to." I looked to the waitress, "Check please! [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] "

Her: "We can be friends!"

Me: "Yeah, great. So are you happy?"

Her: After five painful seconds, "Well, yeah."

Me: "That's the longest time a girl has ever taken to answer that question. [Image: lol.gif] "

Later on she said, "I told my boyfriend I was going out with an American man I met at the mall. He was very angry and demanded I not go, but I reminded him that I can do whatever I want."

So yes, this girl would definitely stray if I decide to put in the long-term effort.

Thank you Luckystar for this new tool in my gamebox!

Her: I have a boyfriend.
Me: Do you need another one?

Her: I'm doing blah blah blah with my boyfriend tomorrow

Me: Jeez I've only known you for 10 minutes and you're already telling me about your problems.

Me: You into threesomes?
[Image: smile.gif]

I like this line, because it's sincere.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Solid inception-like line. If there is even a hint of trouble in the relationship it'll get the hamster rollin'.

Quote: (02-03-2012 08:58 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Her: I'm doing blah blah blah with my boyfriend tomorrow

Me: Jeez I've only known you for 10 minutes and you're already telling me about your problems.

I like humor. If a girl says yes fast and forcefully, then I know I can just bust out with humor and not care about consequences since she won't likely stray.

Me: Oh, well I have a goldfish.

Her: Huh?

Me: Oh, I thought we were talking about shit that doesn't matter.

Necessary tool. If you get a favorable answer and the topic persists, asking her "When's the wedding?" can also gauge her likelihood to stray. Especially among young girls, she will think of the negative aspects of her boyfriend and why he's not her ideal man. It's similar to Roissy's AMOG technique of hijacking an early pickup attempt by saying "Oh, I didn’t know she was your girlfriend. You two make a good match", to which she cant help but say "Oh, he's not my boyfriend!" Scare her with the idea of commitment.

I usually just avoid asking girls if they have a boyfriend, asking that in my opinion is giving her reasons to make her feel guilty or to rationalize, so i just talk about things that makes her stay away from her daily life.

Talking about this, before yesterday i was talking to this 10 on the phone who i met 2 weeks ago, after 30 minutes conversation, i ask her, ''so what time you going to bed'', she was like ''well after i talk to you, i will just call my boyfriend to ask him something'' my response ''ok, kool, well i need to go to bed now anyway, i have work early tomorrow, talk soon'', i could tell that she didnt want me to hang up the phone without ''booking'' a next talk or meet up session, but i just couldnt be bothered with continuing on talking to her although she was really good to talk, but she sounded like she was one of these good girls that wouldnt mind having few super cool male friends, but sorry, im not looking for female friends.

I follow a different approach.

I NEVER ask a girl if she has a boyfriend, I wait for her to volunteer that information. However, my reasoning behind it is very similar to Luckystar's. The time it takes a girl to MENTION to you she has a boyfriend without you even asking, is the LEVEL of importance or satisfaction/happiness she has with him.

I like this approach because chic logic dictates that she is not being a slut by kissing/flirting with me, because 99% of all men ask her if she has a BF, and I have not, so therefore - it's not being a slut. Remember, this is chic logic!

So, I just go about my normal game, flirting/playfulness/DHV/escalation - and if she NEVER even mentions a BF, then she is DTF and stray. When I start escalating, and she mentions a BF HOURS after we already been flirting, she will stray. However, if she mentions him in the first 15 minutes of your interaction, she won't stray easily.

BOTTOM LINE: ALL HOT WOMEN HAVE BF'S if not, I guarantee you she has FUCK BUDDIES so, I never bother asking, the answer will 99.6% always be "Yes". Then, you are qualifying yourself to her, which I find is counter-productive.

Assume she has a BF always, and move to escalation towards sex, measure how long it takes her to mention a BF, and you know wether or not you should continue or quit and exhaust your energy elsewhere.

In Roosh's case above, when I saw the date going sour, I would still not have asked her if she had a BF, instead, I would of just gotten the conversation very sexual, and see how she responds, then I would start to escalate my touching/grabbing to a point where I am kissing her.

2 things will happen:

1. She will tell you immediately she has a BF (the magic boomerang here is that YOU DID NOT ASK HER), and you can measure how long it took her to resist you.

2. She will accept your kino escalation, as she wanted to fuck you all along, but had a guilty conscious of having a BF, but since you never asked........

Mixx

Looks, like in Roosh's case, he was able to pick up on a slow play.

Quote: (02-03-2012 11:06 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Personally, I don't ask if she has a BF. It use to be when I ran into a married girl, I would in a semi-serious way respond 'Happily Married?' when she told me she was married. As you know, most married people are not too happy and you can actually get a snapshot of her vulnerability at that second. Girls in general always have an issue with their BFs.

With girls who say they have BFs, I just like to go direct. They think that telling me they have a BF will slow me down, but I do the opposite. I ask them if they are happy, and then pull them into me...and escalate from there. When it works, it's really on.

I even flat out ignore the comment of her having a BF and proceed to escalate as if I did not hear a fucking thing she said.....

Chic Logic #14: I told this guy I have a BF, and he kept on touching me, and then he kissed me, I am NOT a slut. I told him I have a BF, but he ignored my answer. It's his fault I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and we had sex.

Quote: (02-03-2012 11:13 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Chic Logic #14: I told this guy I have a BF, and he kept on touching me, and then he kissed me, I am NOT a slut. I told him I have a BF, but he ignored my answer. It's his fault I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and we had sex.

Dead on, Mixx.

Personally, I don't ask if she has a BF. It use to be when I ran into a married girl, I would in a semi-serious way respond 'Happily Married?' when she told me she was married. As you know, most married people are not too happy and you can actually get a snapshot of her vulnerability at that second. Girls in general always have an issue with their BFs.

With girls who say they have BFs, I just like to go direct. They think that telling me they have a BF will slow me down, but I do the opposite. I ask them if they are happy, and then pull them into me...and escalate from there. When it works, it's really on.

I even flat out ignore the comment of her having a BF and proceed to escalate as if I did not hear a fucking thing she said.....

BF, husband or whatever. It doesn't matter here in slut city. I don't ask or care. They all fuck whenever they feel like it.

Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: Rum and coke?

Her: My husband this or that

I could see how that line would work in Europe but here in Skanksville the best thing to do is not even listen or entertain anything that will make them think about other guys in their lives.

This is what I'm doing with a girl. She told me she had a boyfriend, but I just ignored it and I'm carrying on anyway. She is still willing to come out with me, so what do I care?

Quote:Quote:

the answer will 99.6% always be "Yes".

In my experience in this part of the world, it's under 20%.

Assume she has a BF always, and move to escalation towards sex

The move to sex can be a several hour affair. Girls will receive your escalation steps well for a while until she has crossed a "cheating" stage, then all your time was wasted. Asking early has saved many nights for me. If she says yes even if she's single, who cares? There are tons of women who will say no.

I agree with the logic of your style, for in America I never ask (or a place like Iceland). Girls there will cheat easily. But E. Euro girls are more resistant to cheating. It's not a matter of game, but a matter of time.

I get what you're saying... to have a game so tight that even if she has a serious BF you can pull the one-night stand anyway, but really how common is that in Eastern Europe? Even ONS with single girls here take supreme focus.

Used this once on a girl I smashed same night:

Me: I have a girlfriend. (the truth)

It was not a line...I was just so hot for this chick I wasn't letting anything get in my way. When she didn't get up and leave I knew I was golden.

Quote: (02-03-2012 10:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I follow a different approach.

I NEVER ask a girl if she has a boyfriend, I wait for her to volunteer that information. However, my reasoning behind it is very similar to Luckystar's. The time it takes a girl to MENTION to you she has a boyfriend without you even asking, is the LEVEL of importance or satisfaction/happiness she has with him.

I like this approach because chic logic dictates that she is not being a slut by kissing/flirting with me, because 99% of all men ask her if she has a BF, and I have not, so therefore - it's not being a slut. Remember, this is chic logic!

So, I just go about my normal game, flirting/playfulness/DHV/escalation - and if she NEVER even mentions a BF, then she is DTF and stray. When I start escalating, and she mentions a BF HOURS after we already been flirting, she will stray. However, if she mentions him in the first 15 minutes of your interaction, she won't stray easily.

BOTTOM LINE: ALL HOT WOMEN HAVE BF'S if not, I guarantee you she has FUCK BUDDIES so, I never bother asking, the answer will 99.6% always be "Yes". Then, you are qualifying yourself to her, which I find is counter-productive.

Assume she has a BF always, and move to escalation towards sex, measure how long it takes her to mention a BF, and you know wether or not you should continue or quit and exhaust your energy elsewhere.

In Roosh's case above, when I saw the date going sour, I would still not have asked her if she had a BF, instead, I would of just gotten the conversation very sexual, and see how she responds, then I would start to escalate my touching/grabbing to a point where I am kissing her.

2 things will happen:

1. She will tell you immediately she has a BF (the magic boomerang here is that YOU DID NOT ASK HER), and you can measure how long it took her to resist you.

2. She will accept your kino escalation, as she wanted to fuck you all along, but had a guilty conscious of having a BF, but since you never asked........

Mixx

Mixx,

I was once in a situation where I was talking to a girl who was asking for my number but then a cockblocking feminazi stepped in and told me the girls boyfriend was right there. i played it cool and still ended up meeting the girl later on for a bang, but how would you handle cockblocking feminazi tpes interfering with your attempts to escalate?

[/quote]
BF, husband or whatever. It doesn't matter here in slut city. I don't ask or care. They all fuck whenever they feel like it.

Her: My husband this or that

I could see how that line would work in Europe but here in Skanksville the best thing to do is not even listen or entertain anything that will make them think about other guys in their lives.

[/quote]

I agree - I just hear "blah, blah" and proceed-means nothing to me. Many of these "boyfriends" are just beta placeholders, resource or status providers, fuck buddies, beta orbiters, casual dating or just plain nonexistent anyway. Nothing the chick won't cast aside to bang you and rationalize away later.
A lot of times the boyfriend line is just a shit test anyway- she's seeing if you're man enough to try and take her away from another male.
If she truly is devoted to another guy, she will block your attempts to escalate-but let her make that decision not you.
As always, look at what women do, not what they say.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-03-2012 11:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The move to sex can be a several hour affair. Girls will receive your escalation steps well for a while until she has crossed a "cheating" stage, then all your time was wasted.

Wait, I think you lost me here, and I have only gamed in Eastern Europe once (Slovenia), I am still not as fully calibrated as you are after Iceland, Poland, Denmark (Loved the e-books, just finished reading them last week).

So, isn't escalation to sex (even a ONS) a several hour/venue affair regardless? Or, are you saying that in EE, girls say they have a BF 20% of the time, and those 20% will never cheat regardless of game?

Because if that is what you are saying, then it does make sense (weird) to flat out ask if she has a BF in the first 15 10 minutes of your encounter, to not waste anytime, if the other 80% of girls will answer "no".

Something is off. Either 80% of women in EE are lying (which is a good, that means they are DTF), or 80% of women in EE do not feel they need to validate their beauty by saying she has a BF to prove to herself she is of high value, like their Americas equivalents.

Which is it?

Mixx

Quote: (02-03-2012 11:55 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

I was once in a situation where I was talking to a girl who was asking for my number but then a cockblocking feminazi stepped in and told me the girls boyfriend was right there. i played it cool and still ended up meeting the girl later on for a bang, but how would you handle cockblocking feminazi tpes interfering with your attempts to escalate?

I would of told the cock-blocking feminazi {smiling} "Hey, be a pal, and go keep the BF entertained for me for a few will ya?"...then smiled and winked at both the feminazi and my target. =)

2 things would have very likely happened:

1. You end up fucking the feminazi, who is likely jealous you are not talking to her to begin with.

2. Or you fuck your target for being so smooth and confident about it.

Mixx

I ask only after she has shown some interest (it may come at 10-20 minutes). This means that her answer SHOULD be no most of the time, and it is. If your opening line is to ask (like some black guys do in their USA street game) then I agree that 100% of girls will say yes. So it's all context.

It's not that EE girls are lying, it's just that I've screened out girls who have bf's before asking. So I expect a no answer. If she says yes, I eject, because even if she is lying, she will still be harder and take longer to get into bed than a no girl.

I had a similar line I used recently. It went kinda like this…

Me: Ha …You gonna marry this guy?
Her: Why …do you wanna marry me? [Image: lol.gif]
Me: You’ll probably never really know the answer to that question [Image: lol.gif]
Her: Yeah Yeah

Team Nachos

It's interesting this subject is coming up now since I just dealt with this two days ago. I recounted my story in another thread:

I just got back from a first meet-up ("date") with the cutest-ass girl, who dropped the one of those super-annoying, eleventh-hour boyfriend-bombs. She was a thin, feminine, charming girl. Five-foot-two, stylish, Mediterranean look, twenty-one years old (foreign; only been here like three weeks). I was a little annoyed (like WTF?!), though--at the same time--I couldn't help but help but remember something Roosh posted a while ago about feeling better being rejected by some Polish girl than actually fucking an American girl. Instead of being really pissed at her (like I should have been), I was actually a little disappointed. I was a weird cocktail of pissed, disappointed, and irritated.

It took this girl forever to bring up the boyfriend and, when she did, referred to me as a "temptation." The boyfriend, of course, is 10,000 miles away. Given that she seemed worthwhile, I might put this one on a slow simmer and see if I can shake her loose. I actually, believe it or not, used a line (because it was, hilariously, the first thing that came to mind) that our old friend SashaPUA used: "is this a real boyfriend or a make-believe boyfriend?"

[Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was actually a little disappointed. I was a weird cocktail of pissed, disappointed, and irritated.

The girl in my story, if she was American I would have been LIVID. What a bitch who wastes my time! But with this girl I laughed it off. I give these Eastern Euro chicks a pass on things that would have angered me had they been done by an American girl. Double standard?

Another reason I like asking is that it offers a statement of intent. It tells the girl, "I probably shouldn't be talking to this guy unless I'm considering banging him." I ask no sooner than 10 minutes, which by then she should have already decided. I find that it speeds up things if anything.