rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got herpes

I got herpes

Hey everyone,

I'm usually a lurker and not a poster, but I haven't seen any posts regarding this and could use some advice.

I had some friends who had read "The Game" in college, but I didn't really get into sexual psychology and pick-up until about a year ago. It's changed my perception of sexual dynamics and changed my life. I began to have a success in the last 10 months with women that I would not have thought previously possible and it's largely due to the lessons I've gained from reading Roissy and RooshV (including kindle versions of Bang and Day Bang).

Unfortunately, while I'm still in the single digits of sexual partners (9) and 4 others that I've only received oral sex from, I've hit a roadblock which I believe ends having relationships with women. The ninth girl I slept with gave me herpes (I met her while traveling Europe. She's an Estonian from Tallinn). I didn't use a condom as she told me that she had never had any STDs and used condoms with 5 of the 6 men she's slept with in her life. She apparently was an asymptomatic carrier of HSV2.

I've only had the primary outbreak so far, and haven't had a second one yet. However, I feel like my life is over. I mean it's wrong for me to have sex with women when I could infect them with the virus. I don't know what to do now, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for my new situation? like, what the fuck do i do now?

p.s. Is it just me or am I insanely unlucky? I mean I'm still in the single fucking digits in notch count and I slept with a girl who only had unprotected sex with ONE GUY.

I got herpes

1st off I'm very skeptical of this post, not only does it seem trollish it is misfiled.

That said, you sound like the type of guy who does his homework, you probably already know there are a lot of people with this virus. The lives are not over for the billion other people carrying this virus so your life is not over either.

In fact, I knew a good looking dude who used to post craig's list ads saying he had herpes and railed all kinds of hot ass that had it too because they were feeling ashamed.

I also highly doubt she was not having symptoms when you slept with her. And yeah, if you DID get herpes from a girl without showing symptoms you are pretty damn unlucky.

I got herpes

I don't think this guy is a troll necessarily, I'm sure a lot of people go through a period of depression, and feeling like their dating/sex lives are over, upon having their first herpes outbreak.

I think a lot of players in the "game community" are in denial about herpes, or aren't willing to admit to having it. I remember when someone posted a poll asking the forum if members had herpes, 50 people replied no, only one replied yes. I call B.S. statistically if you're a guy with over 50+ notches and you don't uses condoms, I just don't see how you wouldn't contract herpes somewhere along the way, unless you're super lucky. Current statistics that I've read say that 1 in 5 Americans have it, 1 in 4 if you're talking specifically about women.

Yeah the right thing to do is tell someone if you have it, but what is right and wrong is totally a gray area. I'd say wear condoms every time from here on out, and only fess up to telling a woman if you want to have some kind of more long term or consistent relationship.

The good news is that your first outbreak will be the worst, and if you're healthy and have a strong immune system, it's plausible that it might be your one and only outbreak.

I got herpes

Quote: (02-02-2012 09:23 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

In fact, I knew a good looking dude who used to post craig's list ads saying he had herpes and railed all kinds of hot ass that had it too because they were feeling ashamed.

I've heard this same shit lol. For about a third of a second I had the brilliant idea to post an ad on Craigslist stating I had herpes to get laid....then I realized that would be a very bad idea since I don't have herpes. Not sure what is wrong with me sometimes. I think I need to be locked up.

I got herpes

LOL at RioNomad...

Quote: (02-02-2012 09:41 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 09:23 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I've heard this same shit lol. For about a third of a second I had the brilliant idea to post an ad on Craigslist stating I had herpes to get laid....then I realized that would be a very bad idea since I don't have herpes. Not sure what is wrong with me sometimes. I think I need to be locked up.

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt

I got herpes

hahah... funniest STD post ever.

I got herpes

Could anyone believe the Estonian chick with a straight face, like the poster implies-- but a woman? And she was asymptomatic--so the woman is guiltless.

Could be a girl troll, but still a useful warning.

Chick language:
" I believe ends having relationships with women. "

I got herpes

Quote: (02-02-2012 11:52 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

hahah... funniest STD post ever.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I got herpes

The only thing that made me think he was a troll is his last sentence... "I mean I'm still in the single fucking digits in notch count and I slept with a girl who only had unprotected sex with ONE GUY." If you're not a troll, come on dude, you really think this chick only slept with SIX guys in her whole life, and only 1 of which she had unprotected sex with? She was the one telling you not to use a condom bro, how many other dudes you think she's said that to?! If this is a true story, no way this girl was telling you the truth.

I got herpes

I think some of you guys are a bit misunderstood on the whole condom talk. Condoms don't protect much against skin to skin transfer of STD's like herpes or warts. Condom or not if a chick has a herpes outbreak and you sleep with her, you prob have it too

OP, don't stress too much, just get yourself treated, stay super healthy, and don't sleep w/ any chicks on an outbreak. And I agree w/ International PBoy, sounds like this chick was an undercover whore cloaking herself as a good girl. We've all been there so hang in there...

I got herpes

He's (she's) fucking lying.

It sounds like a female poster to me.

It hasn't responded at all in how many hours and they're real worked up about their outbreak?

Bullshit.

And furthermore, I don't care what the stats are, if the girl doesn't have an outbreak, you aren't catching anything. The chances are so remote it's practically impossible. I've cranked out a lot of girls, looked through there medicine cabinets afterwards, seen the meds, NOTHING.

I don't buy it, this is a fucking troll.

I got herpes

I agree, may be a troll considering the lack of reply........although this thread may be of some use

Anyone fake going down on a chick, like kissing on her stomach hips etc just so you can get a view of the goods??? Fisto, if you're right about the inability to catch when she's not on an outbreak I may add this to the arsenal. Sometimes its a dimly lit room and I don't go down on chicks on the first night for the most part. Any techniques to scope out before you go in for the kill would be appreciated

I got herpes

This may be fake, but I do know a player who got herpes.

It bugs me because I'm always raw-dogging. That said, my last check-up said "clean," and I've banged 4 this year (last one was tonight) raw.

I don't go down on chicks anymore for a variety of reasons.

I got herpes

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:27 AM)TheAntiWhiteKnight138 Wrote:  

I agree, may be a troll considering the lack of reply........although this thread may be of some use

Anyone fake going down on a chick, like kissing on her stomach hips etc just so you can get a view of the goods??? Fisto, if you're right about the inability to catch when she's not on an outbreak I may add this to the arsenal. Sometimes its a dimly lit room and I don't go down on chicks on the first night for the most part. Any techniques to scope out before you go in for the kill would be appreciated

Man, I just leave the lights on. I always get protests but I say "I like to see" after you start going to town they don't give a damn.

Just wash your junk afterwards asap with warm soap and water, in the sink, preferably antibacterial, antiviral is even better but I don't have any. Take a huge forceful piss to flush anything that may have traveled up the urethra. You're good to go. I fucked a lot of girls of questionable backgrounds using this method, always been good to go. I've just been tested for literally everything possible and I'm fine.

If it smells bad, there's something going on IMO. A herpe looks like a raised angry sore, stay away.

I got herpes

For those of you who are new, the first type of troll was the STD troll. It's almost always from guys who have had very few partners.

This troll adds a fun twist about the girl being Estonian, a country I just wrote about. What a coincidence!

Banned.

I got herpes

Um.. try a doctor???
Maybe i'll start looking for game advice on a cardiology forum

I got herpes

Alright the user contacted me with details that suggest he's telling the truth (at least about buying my books and having been in tallinn). He's been unbanned, but I must add that STD discussions is not a good way to get started in this forum.

I got herpes

Quote: (02-03-2012 12:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Alright the user contacted me with details that suggest he's telling the truth (at least about buying my books and having been in tallinn). He's been unbanned, but I must add that STD discussions is not a good way to get started in this forum.

I knew this guy was right on the line of STD troll. I read his thread the second he posted it (I happened to be refreshing my window just then) and abstained from reporting. The thing that persuaded me that maybe, just maybe he wasn't a troll was that he's been a member for several months. You'd think he would have jumped into trolling immediately.

If memory serves me well, the last member who was unbanned for trolling ended up mutating into another type of troll (Fiction Troll). I hope this guy takes another path.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I got herpes

Well shit....I guess I should apologize for jumping the gun. I'm sorry man. It seemed rather feminine and trollish.

Welcome and don't sweat the herpes thing....

I got herpes

I didn't notice anything on the girl ever except some irritated follicles from waxing. I did sleep with her about 40 times unprotected before I was diagnosed. She wanted to use a condom and we did use a condom the first couple times, but I figured if a girl is claiming a low number and wants to use condoms, she's probably clean so I can go without them. I did sleep with a romanian girl unprotected 3 months before I was diagnosed, but I think I would've broken out a couple weeks after if she infected me, and my doctor said my IgG levels indicated that this was a recent infection.

@InternationPlayboy, if someone were telling me this story, I wouldn't believe the girl either. But I think I can usually tell if someone is lying to me. I confronted her about this on skype, and my gut tells me that she's telling the truth. I suppose I could try confronting her again and she if she breaks.

Anyway, the one guy she slept with unprotected sounds like an alpha-type. He's a multimillionaire entrepreneur from Helsinki, dated her for about a year and a half. She left him, because he wasn't willing to commit to a longer term thing and he was cheating on her with other girls. It's plausible that he gave it to her since they were together so long and that I got it from her for the same reason. It's also plausible that she was an asymptomatic carrier as she had cold sores before and the IgG antibody cross-resistance can mean that she never had a severe primary outbreak. My doctor told me that 70% of people with herpes don't realize that they're carriers (30% of that total from being totally asymptomatic, 40% of total from misattributation such as ingrown hairs or something else).

The reason I made this post in the first place is that even though some people I meet in life think I'm asshole, I consider myself an honorable person. I don't want to endanger women who sleep with me. I was wondering if people on here who had more experience with this knew if I could have sex with condoms while not having a breakout and have an acceptably low chance of infecting others. I don't want to have to inform the girl about me having it if I'm only going to see her for one weekend. Overall, I'm just depressed about this whole situation.

There is one thing that gave me more hope than anything else. I'm a researcher by profession and I found some interesting work being done by a spinoff of Bayer, AiCuris. Apparently, they're making a small molecule inhibitor to viral helicase primase. In animal studies, it brought viral load to 2% of the viral load of a similar population using valtrex. Valtrex retards the virus by messing up their gene replication with competitive nucleotide-analogue inhibition. This new drug just completely stops the replication from happening by binding to the viral enzyme. The interesting thing about this new drug, is that a patient taking it may never have a breakout again or be contagious to others. The problem is that they just finished phase II FDA trials, so it's going to be years before I can get this prescribed. So worst case scenario is that I have to be celibate until 2015 and then spend a lot of money on drugs for the rest of my life, but I'll still be able to sarge again.

I got herpes

I was going to say, getting it from any one encounter has a minimal chance...but 40 times would definitely do it...

I got herpes

You're extremely unlucky.

You're life isn't over you just need to be upfront with any other females before you have sex with them that you have herpes.

Especially, for the next 10-15 years when your outbreaks with be the most common.

At 20+ years your outbreaks will be rare (1-2/year).

Until then I'd suggest you get real in tune with your body so you have an idea when you're near an outbreak and don't pass it on to anyone else.

Peace.

A hater hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

I got herpes

Agreed. Fuck anyone who says you should keep raw dogging women without telling them.

I got herpes

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:56 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Agreed. Fuck anyone who says you should keep raw dogging women without telling them.

I don't want to have this conversation with girls that I'm only going to see once or twice. I'd rather not sleep with them if I had to have that talk every time. I'm wondering if using a condom and being celibate during outbreaks is enough to keep them safe.

I got herpes

What are your symptoms like (duration, frequency, etc.)?

If you're not experiencing an outbreak, and you use a condom, the chance of her getting from one or two encounters is extremely low.