rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New thread on Roosh

New thread on Roosh

(09-26-2022, 02:03 AM)Cronus Wrote:  
(09-11-2022, 05:55 PM)icycalm Wrote:  Personally, I can’t believe what he has become and what his community has become. In my 25 years on the internet I have never seen a man and a community being so thoroughly destroyed.

That's the part that bugged me the most. He created a community that took a life of its own and decided to kill it because of a change in perspective reality.

I think what happened with Roosh, and what has happened to me, is that we both hit that age where game just wasn’t meaningful anymore. Trying to get together with yet another girl we met at the bar and having empty meaningless sex with a drunk girl just stops becoming fulfilling after a while.

Roosh had a hard landing: He had his conversion experience, became for all intents and purposes a monk, and is now falling down a bottomless pit in to conspiracy theories. Rational people doing well in life plain simply do not question whether we landed on the moon in 1969, but his forum is now a cess pit attracting those kind of conspiracy theory believers.

I had a softer landing: I hit that age where I got sick and tired of chasing pussy, so married the hottest girl I could find who would fuck me, and started a family with her. Marriage is hard, but we pulled it off and I am a family man these days. Because we’re in an era of rampart cancel culture, I can’t describe my current life in any more detail, lest I get doxxed by the woke mob.

In a day and age where it’s getting harder to marry and harder to start a family, Roosh could had kept the forum more open. Nuking the travel section archives was uncalled for. Removing naked pictures of girls or descriptions of girls? Yes, that needed to be done. For the record, no one to the extent of my knowledge ever posted a naked picture on the Roosh forum of a chick they pulled where a face or tattoo was visible; faces and tattoos were always blurred out in pictures, and the girl’s privacy was always respected. But removing the game and travel forums altogether? That took things too far.

There are a lot of young men out there who just do not know how to get together with a girl or start a relationship, more young men than in previous generations. The PUA culture of the 2000s saved me; I would still be like my friends who never found (or actively rejected) PUA, old and childless, if I had not found game and relocated to Latin America, where getting pussy was (and looks to still be) easy for a white guy like myself, as long as one has the basics like physical fitness and logistics down. For the record, you don’t have to be Chad Thundercock to get pussy using Tinder, as long as one is in a place which isn’t a Woke wasteland. There are places out there without Wokeism where girls are easy and love to fuck, yet I must somewhat agree with Roosh: We have a better society and a better world when the sanctity of marriage matters.

Messages In This Thread
New thread on Roosh - by icycalm - 09-11-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by Archivist - 09-13-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by PAG - 10-29-2022, 04:26 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by icycalm - 09-13-2022, 08:56 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by cosmicorbiter - 09-18-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by Cronus - 09-26-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by placer2 - 09-28-2022, 05:52 AM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by muff - 09-27-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by PAG - 10-29-2022, 06:59 PM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by nampa - 10-30-2022, 02:27 AM
RE: New thread on Roosh - by Free-based Expat - 10-30-2022, 06:46 PM