rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blog name suggestions

Blog name suggestions

(11-22-2022, 02:46 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(11-17-2022, 02:51 AM)PAG Wrote:  Lol, the articles did not generate traffic since Google does not desire such low-quality content. Advertisers do not like to be connected with blatant degenerates; therefore, their AdSense account was terminated. In addition, the PussyS guy obtained the owner's true name and YouTube videos, where he was attempting to find employment as a marketer, so the owner deleted all of his writings about banging prostitutes and made the forum private. It does not look good to be publicly connected with such information, especially if you're looking for a normal job.

As a matter of marketing strategy, another website should be constructed using my Zulu SIX semantic software that allows rooshv content on this site to be ridiculed and mocked via a reddit-style interface. In NO WAY SHOULD this stuff be considered credible.

That's not how it went down. Over the billions of sites, ad agencies don't have the ability nor care what their ads go over. The ADL and SPLC and buzzfeed were the first to try to recreate the beige 20th Century ad revenue linked to censorship. A free staffer at buzzfeed (no one is paid), just kept refreshing an ALt Right youtube channel in 2017 until he saw a Coke ad and then blogged about it. It's a form of control by the media-ADL-NGO, and with the Biden admin--gov. complex of censorship and control. unless one of these bugmen wrotes an article, no one will know and be scared into compliance.

(11-16-2022, 03:40 PM)PAG Wrote:  Blah, this whole manosphere shit is dead and gone.

1. Google dislikes right wing sites and sites with crazy content and so has devalued them. That's why the marketers at Swoop dropped all the articles

2. Google does not rank forums good anymore. Internet forums are little more than slow-speed chat rooms and Google prefers well written blog posts with modern software with good structured data

3. Google likes to list new articles now. Not older ones even if they are good and well established.

It's time to establish something new and cutting-edge that people will not be ashamed to be connected with. Only I have the expertise and imagination to do so. PM me for more details.
I also disgree with the notion that forums are poor venues of interaction. Though out of fashion, it's vastly superior in search, response, and organization than the dumb twitter/facebook feed the kids are using. I'm on the signal group and I can't search or respond efficiently.

Lol, this is a hilarious example of the low-quality men found in the manosphere. A person who should be pushing a broom in an Amazon warehouse instead of attempting to comprehend anything outside Marvel comics. Google employs software/crawlers to identify and analyze websites, and subsequently to filter/demonetized content. They are able to scan billions of sites, you simpleton. Prior to 2017, they were not particularly concerned with information quality. But they are now. Advertisers do not want their content appearing on Neo-Nazi websites and shit like that.

Here's a great review of forums and why they need to be replaced https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/ode-internet-forums

Messages In This Thread
Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-13-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by PAG - 11-14-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by fuckvolume - 11-14-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-14-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by Free-based Expat - 11-15-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-15-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by PAG - 11-16-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-17-2022, 01:39 AM
Hi there, simply coming by to spread some cheer in the online forum! - by EdwardZok - 02-09-2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by PAG - 11-17-2022, 02:51 AM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by nampa - 11-22-2022, 02:46 AM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by PAG - 11-22-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-20-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 11-23-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by Sandstorm - 01-06-2023, 03:24 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by roberto - 01-06-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by Blackychan - 02-16-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: Blog name suggestions - by citron - 02-16-2024, 06:13 PM