rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France : one of the worst country in the world

France : one of the worst country in the world

(09-17-2022, 09:15 PM)citron Wrote:  On the bright side: although it's a high tax country, it's one of the country with the most consumers in Europe, along with the UK and Germany.
So I guess you'd rather start a business there than in Guatemala with a 7% income tax Wink

The goal was to compare France with other big western countries, but thanks for your great insight.

(09-17-2022, 09:15 PM)citron Wrote:  Opening a company is a relatively straight forward and cheap process too, unlike many other countries (to my surprise).

Opening a company is cheap, and not much accounting necessary if it's a pass through company. But if it's an opaque company, you'll need 3000 euros per year to pay an accountant.

I know that in Switzerland you need 20000 euros of capital to create a Sarl. I don't know about Germany, your country.

(09-17-2022, 09:15 PM)citron Wrote:  Ideally, one would sell online goods to Europeans while residing in a low tax country that has efficient delivery services to the EU (Maybe Hungary?)

Can't. If your company earns the majority of its money with french clients then it will get taxed as french. Real business life is more complicated than your fairy tales.

(09-17-2022, 09:15 PM)citron Wrote:  I lived a few years in France, I disliked the general atmosphere too. People are always trying to prove that they're THE GOAT. It's not laid back at all. There are a lot of immigrants, even countryside...

Yeah, I prefer central europe. If I spoke the language I'd move there. Plus german women are hot and they like french.

Messages In This Thread
France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-17-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by citron - 09-17-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-17-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-23-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by citron - 09-24-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by nampa - 10-17-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by Loadsman - 10-18-2022, 12:30 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by nampa - 10-23-2022, 06:04 PM