rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“Rise from Your Grave” - A General Fitness Journal

“Rise from Your Grave” - A General Fitness Journal

Running into a bit of an oddity, one of those discrepancies where calories in vs. calories out goes out the fucking window.

When I near 200 everything just stops. Having done a bit of research, I believe this is because of emergency fat stores. It’s strange - starting to look a little bit like Doctor Robotnik! My neck, arms, and legs have a grotesque kind of definition to them - all of the muscles are well defined, ‘ripped’ if you will, striations in the deltoids, the forearms, quads clearly defined, veins everywhere. I have vascular shins...

However the bellyfat is going no where.

I suppose this is because we store our starvation fat in the stomach - that stubborn lower belly fat. For most people, you’re looking at 2 to 5 pounds clinging to the thighs and gut and chest. However, having been three times the size of most people I imagine there’s closer to 10 to 15 pounds there.

So, this is where fasted cardio while loaded up on Yohimbine and caffeine comes in.

I’ll check back in in mid June to make sure I’m on track.

Messages In This Thread