rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:27 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 08:30 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

I respectfully disagree. The West finds itself in decline because it's pretentious like this man, who I do feel some sympathy for along with his family. Believing that people are equal and can be united by ideology, whether that ideology is democracy, Marxism, Christianity, "Progress," "human rights" or equality itself, is and has been proven to be a fool's errand.

Really? Have you ever as much as glanced at a history book? How do you think Christianity grew from the Middle East to across the entire planet? (ironically being almost wiped out where it started) How about Islam? Working pretty well for them I'd say and unless we see a major political shift over the next few years Europe will be Islamic by 2050, perhaps even earlier.

But once again, he was a) White and b) Christian, and as a 2nd class world citizen he clearly was [fill in derogatory adjective of your choice]

Islam spread by sword.

Christianity spread by sword, as well, but the difference between it and Islam is it had a lot of success amongst Europeans because it's greatly influenced by Western philosophy and Euro Paganism.

Messages In This Thread