rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving USA and relocating, which one should I choose?

Leaving USA and relocating, which one should I choose?

Like damn bro.....over 180 posts in a span of just a month, on pace to likely have over 200, what do you do with your life? I normally love being the kind of guy who helps others out but all I have seen is you do is talk politics and you seem to waste so much time just posting randomly on this forum. Some of the shit by newbies sounding condescending and going around picking fights has gotten way out of hand recently.

Even though I am all for moving to where you are happy, after a certain point the saying "no matter where you go there you are" starts to apply. Get used to it, race relations in general are going to suck wherever you go. I am just a bit lost on how you feel you're helping yourself or your goals so far.

You'll be complaining about the same toxic culture and racism in Europe or in Asia where it will likely be worse anyways.

Do you intend to take any of the advice given or are you just fantasizing for right now?

Have you done anything about your situation and taken active steps than just posting about it?

What if this foreign paradise in your head ends up having the same problems you blame the west for having?

Messages In This Thread