rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being Targeted 'Player Haters'

Being Targeted 'Player Haters'

What do you guys think is the best way to deal with being targeted for you player lifestyle. A lot of people don't get it and demonize it.

Trying to explain myself often leads to frustration so seems the best option is just to ignore and gas them of air. Most people are so self-absorbed and attention seeking that they will forget to target you if you don't give anything to work with for 24 hours to a week.

Sometimes I'll hit on the wrong girl or whatever. Then a friend or family member who hasn't met me and doesn't know the full story send me nasty instagram messages. It's a bit alarming since I don't intend to harm anyone but when you're working insane volume like I do it's easy to be misunderstood.

The kinda drama the Roosh and RSD Julien dealt with for example. Would rather not have that in my life. Seems that Roosh sort of relish's in it though and could possibly enjoy it a tad?

Comes with the territory I guess but it just hits too below the belt when people try to come after your wage, venues you frequent, banning you from dating apps (I've had all of these happen). I actually am socially intelligent though and probably top 0.1% sex life so what I do works.

Tim Ferriss Scam! Practical Tactics for Dealing with Haters is a good article about this.

Messages In This Thread