rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

What's the point with Tinder? I think you are overrating it. It's not the real world, and more likely like a candyshop for girls (attention and sex).

A case of a friend of mine:

I have a female friend. She is what you call SJW (here in Lima is not that usual this word). Feminist to her core, 27y.o., short (152-154cm), too big eyes (like goldfish), really irritating personality, selfish, although she could be kind sometimes. She takes medication (alprazolam and benzos). She likes going to shamans to do what here we tell 'amarres', 'fumadas', etc... and also believes in Hosorcope, etc... You know that profile.
Well, why is she my friend? She is well connected. She knows several producers, DJs, etc... and we can entry for free to some events, fests, etc... It's my contact due to I don't use facebook, so she keeps me informed. I don't argue any of her behaviors because she is not willing any change in her life. So, let's have some fun as friends.

She also tells me always her adventures in Tinder. For me is not interesting but I use this data instead. Every week she could go out with 2 or 3 men. How is the profile of these men?
One was an university's teacher, earn good money. He carried her to a nice restaurant, etc.. she then nexted him, not second date and he lost about 200 Soles (with this money I can pay 4 diferent sessions with a good Colombian or Venezuelian hooker, even anal included [Image: icon_twisted.gif] . For me, he's a 6.5.
Another is a 29yo Chef, well traveled, good money, I would rate him as a 7.5. Sex at first date in a good hotel in Miraflores. Then she became obsessed with this guy, but that's another story.
Another guy, an ecuadorian guy that carried her in his motorbike. Then at his place, he started to sing and play guitar. No sex, she said he is too romantic, but sweet so who knows, perhaps sex at second date.
Another 28yo guy in Pisco. A good looking coastguard, a 8-8.5. He carried her to the coast in his Suv, while she blowing him. Then she got impressed due to he is not using a condom. Well, she continues. Suddenly he tries anal, she denied. Then he introduces the bottle of wine they were drinking into her vag. She is not all confortable but, who cares, it's just a bottle.

These were the last 4 dates of her. She is for me a 4-4.5. In what refers to dating or sexual market, I wouldn't give a fuck for this girl in any environment!
I really wonder why guys like those 7-8.5 are giving too much importance to girls that are milk receptacles. She even gives herself the pleasure of choosing and discarding. With the money these guys spend in one date, I could pay a threesome with prettier colochas & venecas and peruvian coke [Image: banana.gif] with much more fun at the end.

For me, if it's this the ROI, it doesn't worth the effort. Social circle is better.

Messages In This Thread