rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-29-2018 10:26 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 09:42 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 09:20 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

I am 5'6" , brown dude, very well dressed, and average build. My game is still so bad . When I say bad, I mean very bad. I fuck up with "yes" girls . This is how bad my game is.

Either I am in the top 20% or this rule doesn't exist. Or maybe I am underestimating my quality

It's the latter.

If you are 5'6", brown, and average build, with no other distinguishing features, you're simply not in the top 20%, no matter how well you dress.

The only way to truly get an idea of the percentiles is to spend some time around guys that actually are in that top 20%. I have done so, and it is eye-opening.

We're not talking about IOIs on the street from 5-7s. We are talking about legit stunners sending them nudes with no provocation. Girls begging them to bust raw. Girls double and triple texting them. Thousands of Tinder matches, etc. It's quite thrilling to be around.

It's far simpler than that. You can likely calculate it as there is data out there on how many lifetime partners the average male or female has. If you are significantly above the average (I won't attempt to do math right now as I've had a couple beers since I last posted in here), you are likely in that top 20%. In this case I doubt he's in the 20% but with some self-improvement (especially in game) you could be in that top 20%. Remember that most guys have far lower than double-digit notch counts in their lifetime.

That's crazy to think about, but it's true.

Just like when people in the USA talk about the "1%" financially, if you look at how skewed the whole world is, just by virtue of living in the USA and not being at the extreme poverty level you are actually in the 1%. The truly wealthy in the USA are the 10% of the 1% (pulling that out of my ass but the point is that the 1% is far broader of a category than you'd think).

I think of the top 20% as 20% by opportunity, not by execution.

My laycount is 71, which puts me in the top couple percentile of men in the USA, but by no means am I in the top 20%. I'd say top 35%-40% depending on the city (I've compared myself to Tinder profiles to see for sure).

Many men have the ability to slay, but don't execute on it like I do. It still means they are higher "percentile" than me.

Messages In This Thread