rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best European country for Americans + Real estate opportunities

Best European country for Americans + Real estate opportunities

I love central eastern European countries and the beauties that reside there. I am relocating there, I just can't decide where..

As a tall white American with dark features I did really well in Poland. Ukraine was full of hotties, Budapest is my favourite city but the women are a step down. Belgrade is crazy but they don't love Americans.

I want to buy cheap distressed apartments, renovate and flip them. (Cheap, like 20-50k USD studios)

Important to me:
Women
Real estate opportunities
Cheap cost of living
Food
Good transportation

I like good girls, hate gold diggers

Havent been south of Belgrade (besides greece, which I didn't love) haven't been east of Lviv or Belgrade..

I don't drink alcohol so nightlife is not important to me.

I know my thoughts are all over the place just feeling so lost and hoping to find a tid bit of information to help.

I love the beauty and how livable Budapest is.. the women are ok, but not incredible.. maybe I'm just nervous to flip my first house.. but maybe someone can share some information that could change my plans.. also Hungarian is fucking tough to learn!

Thanks a lot

Messages In This Thread