rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Often to Travel While Living in Europe

How Often to Travel While Living in Europe

Early next year I'll be moving to the Balkans for work. I'll be in a capital city of a country of about 20 million, and will be there for 1.5-2 years.

I'll be here for work, and will be making a western salary in a city that is quite cheap. I plan to save a lot of money, but would also like to take frequent trips to surrounding countries, and 2nd-tier cities within this country. Since I'll be in Europe, with plenty of cheap flights, I'd like to take advantage of that.

The goals of these trips would be for both sightseeing and gaming. Realistically, I won't be able to score high-quality girls in a weekend, but am down to go out either way. Budget is not a big issue, but may stay in hostels if that is ideal.

I'm wondering for guys that have spent significant time abroad, what would you recommend in terms of frequency for these weekend trips? It will be tempting to travel as often as possible, but I don't want to go overboard and let productivity fall to the wayside, or to spend excessive amounts of money on short-term trips. My thoughts now are to travel every 3-4 weeks. I'd alternate trips between international cities and domestic, 2nd-tier cities.

Appreciate any insight on this! Cheers.

Messages In This Thread