rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-19-2018 04:49 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

The fun times usually are really fun with crazy chicks. The wide variance in behavior indicates you're dealing with BPD.

Let's look at this the way professional risk managers do: estimate the probability of a favorable vs. unfavorable outcome and then put a value on each. I guarantee you the negative outcome is higher and the results of a negative outcome are MUCH more severe than the positive outcome is good.

Having been in both dysfunctional and functional I say GTFO now. This shit isn't going go change and it only takes one blowup to go the wrong way for you to find yourself having a date with the Booty Warrior.

Unfortunately I would say the probability of a favourable outcome is small, perhaps 35-40%, however, the value of the outcome would be great, securing a highly attractive girl that is fun, a good cook, housekeeper etc.

The probability of the unfavourable outcome is greater, 65-60%, but the value of the unfavourable outcome is also very high, as I have a lot to lose.

Rationally you would have to walk to away. But then rationally England would have had to seek terms with Nazi Germany in 1940.

This is more of a fundamental decision, is this girl worth taking the risk. I think she may well be, however, this is far from certain. It may be that she ceases her excessively drama prone behaviour due to facing hard resistance now, and the attrition maybe too severe for both parties. It is not hard to understand that. We can not go on fighting the way we have in the past, we are both tired of it. Of course it could also be that she persists in highly negative behaviour in which case the point would come when a definite break would need to occur. It is all sweetness now, but her propensity for unbridled and uncontrolled anger, well, I would be lying if I said it did not concern me.

But yes, you are exactly spot on, the fun times with this girl are really fun, and when she is in the zone, she's entertaining, original, creative and making a real effort.

Messages In This Thread