rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wtf to do with this girl?

Wtf to do with this girl?

I met this 24yo girl of tinder in late september. So far we banged 3 times, spending a whole day together each time. There hasn't been a day since we met were she didnt text me. She said some time after we first met that she wasnt sure if we were gonna have sex again and would like to be friends, but the following weekend we went out, and back to hers to bang.
This weekend I came over to hang out. I laid down on her bed and she quickly put her head on my chest and started the girl banter. She was going back and forth downstairs because roommates were having a party, but she wasn't well enough to be joining in. After the party left, she grabbbed some booze for me. She was sipping on a faint bacardi orange soda mix.
Fast forward to later on, her mood takes a U-turn.
"You have to leave now! I dont want you here!". It's 3am
She eventually leaves to sleep on the couch only to come back 20mins later. She spoons with me, putting her feet on my thighs to warm herself. Says nothing will happen after me trying to escalate, but we do kiss.
Next morning I wake up to pizza. After we're done eating she starts making out heavely with me. Her pants come of, and my fingers are soon in her pussy which is soaking wet. I get up and go to remove the panties, she gives some very weak resistence saying °no, no. Awww this will only make me more confused"
Panties come of, she spreads, dick goes in and 1min later she burst in to an orgasm. We keep fucking, and after we're done I pack up and leave.
Later next day, she says we probably shouldnt meet again only to come back to normal the next day.
KEY NOTE: She never had a bf

Messages In This Thread