rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-14-2018 04:33 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2018 03:47 PM)Quays2 Wrote:  

Maybe a dumb question to ask but would a half white asian guy fit into these places too or would the majority white people be racist?

Whites aren't really racist anywhere, that's why they're getting exterminated. If you look at interracial violence statistics, there's 8-10x fewer instances of whites attacking "minorities" than vice-versa. Even the ones who disagree with non-white immigration are pretty civil about it, they might say things in online forums but it's not like they'd be mean to you. Honestly whites are in total submission to the cult of multiculturalism. The vast majority of whites under 30 are actively demanding more non-white immigration so, your fears are completely unfounded. Most white Christians are overly nice to be honest. It's not like mexico where you'd get kidnapped, robbed, and carved into pieces. Even if they didn't like you it's not like you're going to end up dead in a ditch like many 3rd world countries.

Probably the trailer park, white trash meth areas would be dangerous but other than that you're good.

I agree with this despite not being white myself.

I'll add more to it and say that whites on the right wing and conservative side are even more accepting once you showcase that you have similar beliefs to them and it is actually the liberals on the left that care the most about race. You use an extreme example about being kidnapped, I'll use more subtle social examples I have run into in everyday life.

It seems like race barely comes up for me in mostly white areas and even when it does, it is out of a genuine sense of curiosity. I have noticed that I fare the best in conservative areas where white and to a degree African Americans are the most common groups with everyone else being around in minimal amounts. In my life I have felt that whites have been the ones to judge the least and accept me for not fitting the stereotype of my race while all other races gave me shit for it.

When I lived in NYC, I found that my race was barely an issue when I ran with the mostly white yuppie/hipster fresh out of college sort of crowd, it never came up. As soon as I ventured out a couple of times to NJ where the Indian and brown population were large, the first thing that came up was my race. Brown and Asian people absolutely love dragging each other down and going after he "sellouts" who are trying to assimilate into American culture, some of the most hostile people I have met in my life. As soon as they see you acting outside of a stereotype, dating interracial as a guy and not taking part in their pity party against America, they will relentlessly target you and come after you.

Same with when I interact with ethnic people in general, they are hellbent stuck on race.

I always notice that it is in these sorts of "diverse" areas such as San Francisco or Los Angeles where you see guys complaining about race, not fitting with American society and feeling like mainstream American culture hates them. While I think there might be some degree of racism from the liberals that occupy these areas, I often find that the ethnic immigrants and population of the area is just as racist, insecure and judgmental as they come.

Even on an international level, notice how the Asian and non-Anglo countries aren't too accepting of outsiders and are often openly racist against darker skinned people?

It plays out past the conversations too, as someone who goes interracial on the regular, I have received the most shit from it from hypocrite ethnic women that would get down on both knees for some white cock but hate me for going after white girls, insecure ethnic guys who can't get white girls but want to target me as a sellout for going for them and in some situations black Americans who think everyone has to be allied with them against whitey.

As America grows more "diverse", it will be interesting to see how race relations go.

Messages In This Thread