rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypergamy is real: Study suggests less young Finnish men are sexually active

Hypergamy is real: Study suggests less young Finnish men are sexually active

The thing that jumps out at you from this chart is the big change in males age 18-24 from 2007-2015. It's the single biggest shift in any age group in any time period on the chart. So it's not just "we knew that" or "trends continue" but it confirms a big change in sexual behavior. The "incel" and "soyboy" phenomena are not just memes or anecdotes. The number of young men not (or barely) getting any has DOUBLED while the number of women with multiple partners has stayed the same.

Personally, I don't see any end in sight. The new middle class behavior is for Mr Beta Bux to bumble through his 20s barely getting any sex and then being grateful to marry Ms Problem Glasses from HR at 32 after she has had her fill of Tinder chads. This is ACCEPTED and (sadly) IT WORKS. Like it or not. Yes, 20% of guys will rebel and go MGTOW and 20% of women will fail to catch their beta and become catladies, and these failures of the new system will grumble, but the system will work just well enough for 80% that it will continue for a while.

What I'm curious about is who the sexually successful young men are. I'm not on the ground in the west and not even of that generation, so I have no idea what their strategies are.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread