rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-13-2018 06:55 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I wrote some stuff here which might be useful: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-70709-...pid1857273

Black dudes do well in Stockholm though. Race mixing has been something the state tried to promote, Swedes believe they are World record holders of diversity, you know. In that other post I talk about just how many mixed couples/fwb I saw during a night out in the center on a weekend.

A Middle Eastern/Greek look won't be much of an disadvantage either regardless of what zamfir112 said. Middle Eastern guys don't have low value in Sweden, wtf? But many of them look tryhard as fuck on Tinder, and that might be what he's referring to.
People and girls are so PC it's insane, so don't worry. You're more likely to find girls that want to sleep with you as a way of raising their own social status if they do something super trendy and diverse to suck some foreign dick. There's a reason why people still vote on parties that wants to bring the whole 3rd world into the country.

Look, your competition are mostly dudes who have had at least two decades of extreme feminist indoctrination who never approach during night life. If you can't stand out then, the problem is probably yourself.
Unless you go to some high end clubs during the summer of course, since a bunch of foreigners will be there cause they're looking to get some blonde pussy.

If you got to Stockholm in the summer it will probably be great (but very expensive though). I sense that people are much friendlier during with some sun and I've never been to a city with better air than Stockholm so you shouldn't worry about the weather too much.

I also think I wrote some about Copenhagen in that other post.

Thank you for the specific respond.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is - "PC"?

And like iv'e said, summer (July-August) is not possible due to prices, over tourism and the fact that the students will be on vacation.

We planning on May-June. Depending a lot on when exactly thay starting their vacation. We prefer June because of the weather.

Messages In This Thread