rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

As a short brown guy in Toronto, almost all of my pulls from night game in my city have been the following:

Foreign girls
Ethnic girls
30+ white women
Out of town white women

Young WASP girls local to Toronto are nearly impossible for me. Most will reject me at "How's your night going" - refusing to look at my face or acknowledge me. Unfortunately, they also comprise the majority of available women at nightlife venues in my city - just not available to me.

This week, for the first time I rolled with a rare breed - a young, non-autistic, above average height white guy who isn't afraid to cold approach (most young white guys in my city leverage Tinder/IG/bottle game, and the white guys who cold approach RSD style are short, autistic or immigrant/Eastern European).

He consistently got better reactions than me when cold approaching. I'd approach her friends or he'll introduce me to them, and the friends would be receptive - far more receptive than had I approached alone or with an ethnic wingman. This allowed me to get my foot in the door and run my game.

I've also noticed a strong white/ethnic social divide in my city, with ethnic guys getting shot down immediately while white guys can at least get their foot in the door and talk. I wonder if these ethnic guys would do better if they had a white guy wingman to vouch for them.

For ethnic (non-white/non-black) guys here, have you noticed a difference when rolling with a white wingman?

Messages In This Thread