rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is intelligence or height with LTR

How important is intelligence or height with LTR

For a girlfriend, and possibly a LTR, how important would you rate high IQ or Height?

I have a girl with a nice disposition, she's not really super deep into conversation usually but she has great interpersonal skills and is very reliable. I was playing these audiobooks earlier and she's like kind of spacing out and I can't get her to read a book around me.

Also, she's around 5 foot. A little short.

But, she's very feminine, a great listener, and an all around likeable girl. She's also attractive and very loyal.

I guess, if I want a deep conversation, I can just go elsewhere. She's able to have mid level conversations alright. Very down to earth girl

Maybe it's better that she's just down to earth than a girl who's perhaps smarter but has other downsides.

Who has good or bad experience with the very smart girls? Any stories or opinions?

The height question is an optional one. The intelligence subject seems more interesting. About how that affects relationships and how important of a factor it is in choosing the girls you want to be around.

Messages In This Thread