rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Despite some of the negativity you are getting for this post, I think it's good. Thank you gework. (for the record - I had the same experience as you whilst travelling to Russia, Belarus, other parts of Europe and some parts of the US, and I live in Australia and it's pretty grim here)

It's all of the above and other factors too.

The answer to it is:
1. Maximise your own value (exercise, eat well, dress well, talk well, read, acquire more knowledge, work on organic/natural social connections etc.) - there is no finish line to this...you can keep getting better every day
2. Have your money and time independence and freedom sorted
3. Move to different locations within your country and see if results change
4. Move to different countries and see if your results change
5. Know exactly what you want out of a woman (all men want something slightly different), and screen and look for red flags for LTRs. Russian and European women have some unique red flags compared to Western women
6. Keep yourself accountable - make sure you are a man of values, morality and a good mind yourself. It's easy to get off that path and not know it and get bitter, jaded and corrupted by the world and people around you
7. Keep up to date with the patterns and trends that are happening in the world without getting negative about it, and adjust. Just accept reality and make the most of it

Even after all that, finding a LTR partner ultimately depends on a factor outside of your control to your extent i.e. meeting another person who you are attracted to and compatible with

So, just control what you can control, continue to treat your own development and life as a major priority, and just do your best with dating in and around that. That's all you can really ask of yourself

Messages In This Thread