rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

From reading here it seems like this year has been a banner year in The West for the decline of male SMV.

This year I tried Tinder in several countries, notably Russia. Lots of good matches. 8s, 18 years olds, girls that message first. And that was with them thinking I was Russian. Even in Armenia and Georgia it wasn't too bad even though hardly anyone uses it there. When I got back, pestilence.

Will male SMV crash in the developing world in the near future? I don't think so, Thailand has had odd blokes popping over for decades and it's not killed it.

The reason I think it's declined so much in The West is that all of the above have been combined, whereas in Russia, the country with the highest percentage of female business leaders, the SMV hasn't bottomed for men. They haven't had that full spectrum that we've had in the waste. And when it comes to women in Russia, they have to earn their way in business. They don't have soyboy politicians and corporations re-engineering society for their sole benefit.

Messages In This Thread