rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any explanation for this At all?

Any explanation for this At all?

Ok I was the idiot who had oneitis and was obsessing over a girl who completely and utterly ghosted me. I'm doing great now have a house and now a have a great gf who makes 100k a year and it everything I want in a woman great family good head on her shoulders etc. Still am super curious as to what happened to my ghoster as my attraction to her was sky high for some reason. I WOULD NEVER JN A MILLION YEARS GET WITH HER now that I am in a clear headspace I realize my gut feeling all along was dont get involved in her. Long story short me and old girl had a thing. Slept in her bed she held my hand we went out every weekend drinking etc etc. Biggest red flag was she never would let me have sex. I only sucked on her t!ts and once put my finger down there to get pulling it back. She only wanted to make out. Chick seemed normal just liked to party. Was very to herself and sweet acting. Never heard of anyone getting with her ever and I live in a small town and did not at all come off as a slut. Thing is I got fvckin ghosted like immediately cut out of her life in a very fast and odd way. and in the last 6 months havent seen her heard from her she is nowhere to be found. Noone tags her in her old friends photos who are still always tagged together etc etc. I 100% know I tried and moved to fast but most woman lilove the attention and would string it along and still try and be a friends after the fact this has happened. WHAT COULD BE HER DEAL? I know her family who she rarely ever talked about was totally messed up drugs alcohol etc. A friends of mine think she was abused before on drugs had maybe an std or is a true sociopath who can just cut people out. Like I'm telling you guys shes Gone. Doesnt frequent the bars she used to frequent never ever see her around etc. I know j shouldn't care but I'm still like Wtf happened to this chick. Anyone have any idea whatsoever? It's just such odd behavior to me

Messages In This Thread