rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does No Fap fuck your game up?

Does No Fap fuck your game up?

Basically I had 2 plates and one I have been wanting to drop because the bitch is just fucking nuts in the noggin. So on day 3 of No Fap November, I drop the fucking bitch. On day 4 I basically spill the beans way to early and tell the other chick I would be ok w/a relationship (I was drunk, no excuses) but I want more time. She was asking questions about it and shit and today I woke up like fuck, I shouldn't have said that and now I'm down to one plate. I mentioned on day one to this chick that still around I was doing no fap and she said she would help, unfortunately she had plans with her friends today (likely pulling back because I gave her validation like a mother fucker) and I'm dying to bust a nut and I feel needy. WTF is going on? I am never like this...

Around 2pm today on day 5, my testosterone shot through the fucking roof. I felt like I was on a low dose of molly. I mean, that shit was fucking crazy. I went to walmart and got a number of a HB9 22 yr/old college chick, my game was ridiculous on point.

So long story short, does no fap fuck your game up? I'm being way to open communication wise and I feel sorta needy (wanting to see a girl 3 days in a row... she was hitting me up all day though), yet I just straight caveman'd a bitch in walmart w/a solid approach. Kinda thinking I should stop no fap but on the other hand I want to keep going.

Messages In This Thread