rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acapulco Data Sheet

Acapulco Data Sheet

I have a nice, modern 2 bedroom condo in the touristy Condesa/Icacos area for $1100 USD per month all in. Beautiful pool and beach access.

Rent is of course cheap, so is most food, went to a nice Japanese restaurant called Bento the other day which has 2x1 sushi most days and the bill for two people with Sake was like $25 total. Excursions are also pretty cheap if you speak spanish and know how to negotiate it down. Went snorkeling for $7 USD the other day (120 pesos), and jet ski rentals are about $25 USD for an hour.

Most girls here are chubby, and are pretty conservative. I've banged 2 mediocre chicks in 2 weeks.

There are hot girls but you literally almost never see them day to day, only in baller restaurants or clubs like Baby O or Palladium. Palladium was really fun, about $30 USD for entry and all-you-can-drink alcohol. My friends and I, three really well dressed white dudes, could not get into Baby O. You need a girl(s) to get in, they wouldn't even accept a bribe lol.

TLDR; Acapulco is beautiful, and really fun if you're not looking to easily and consistently bang top-notch women. The violence in the city really screws things up, as most girls won't even leave the house after dark (every girl seriously asks if I'm going to kidnap them). Recommend for maybe 1-2 months, would get boring after that unless you can lock down a GF. $1500-2000 USD is enough to really enjoy yourself here each month.

Messages In This Thread