rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Books on anger issues/emotional control

Books on anger issues/emotional control

I recently did serious amounts of damage to my own property cause I got pissed and have to pay for it now. I have a history of this stuff from childhood but after my later stages of puberty I gained more emotional control and my slip ups werent to bad.Part of it is frustration from other things but ultimately I slipped up destroyed some shit again.......I promised my mom i'd check out atleast one book on anger management...

And yeah I know stuff like contact sports helps,eating ealthy,spending all day at the beach,blowing steam partying,or what ever else you can think of helps but as an adult sometimes your time is just gonna be devoted towards other things,shits gonna happen,your diet/workouts will be shitty for a week,and you're not gonna be able to take it out on some kid in practice. And because we exist in polite society we can't just flip shit every time things don't go our way...

Just asking for recommendations on a good non sjw liberal feel good type book for men who struggle with breaking things and destroying objects immediately following intense anger.......its an expensive hobby i'm tired of supporting...

Messages In This Thread