rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

Should I quit my job to find a latina wife in my homeland in South America?

I was born and raised in South America and my parents brought me here when I was young, now I am 33.

Here in the USA (most comfortable place on Earth) I have an excellent job which has allowed me to have an amazing life...I make good money, go on vacations often, and am saving half of everything I make, and I have nothing here tying me down.

I have dated all types of women here in America (black, asian, latina, white) and now my game is at its strongest. I am getting laid by good looking girls often.

At 33 I'm older and my looks are starting to fade and I know I want to be married and have kids sooner than later because I don't want to be an old husband/father. I don't really want the married with kids life but that is thinking in the short term, I need to think in the long term.

In my life I do important things with strategy and choosing a wife seems like it needs the most forethought. How does one choose a good wife? I think the best one for me is one from my country or at least from South America.

I think I am lucky because in my country I have family, life is cheap, I’ve been back almost every year I am comfortable there, I have easy access to woman there.

The current white girl I am dating is a young, tall, fit model type, even speaks good Spanish ...but her culture like a normal American girl's is white. I love white culture its maybe the best but in my home I want to speak Spanish and with Spanish speakers I connect at a deeper level than in English. I want a woman who understands my culture but latinas in America are trash compared to South American ones. Plus I can get date way hotter girls there than here.

I am wondering if I should do something crazy like quit for a year to move back home and get a quality wife.

CONS:
I would lose years salary and for what…to maybe find decent wife?
I know I can get a job again in my field but never as good as before.
Is this kinda pathetic idea? Saying in America I can’t find a decent wife in the big city I live in now? Woman are crazy everywhere! Latinas in America suck compared to latinas in South America.

PROS:
I have always wanted to go back home to take a year off climb glaciers, take trips to the Amazon, and have amazing adventures on the cheap because regardless of who I marry I know the party ends after.
I have saved enough where I don't have to work for a year.
It's worth one year of investment for a lifetime of wife ownership?

Advice from the this community is valued! Few people could help me with this other than you all, thanks

Messages In This Thread