rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game - consistent approaches vs dedicated sessions

Day game - consistent approaches vs dedicated sessions

I've done around 1k day game approaches the past year, but only around 100 the past 6 months.

It so happens that I've been focusing on work and other areas of my life the past 6 months where I did only around 100 approach, but my work and relationships got much better, so I am saying it was totally worth it to get off the day game for awhile.

My life setup doesn't allow me the opportunity to approach daily so I am finding I have to do dedicated actual day game sessions if I'm able to go out and game.

I would need to have a style where I'm doing many approaches on these sessions and gaming in very high traffic areas so I can get the volume in. Volume and anonymity are the 2 key factors I'm considering when choosing a venue.

For Example:

I might have 2 to 6 days per month to go and and game. I do think that my game got very rusty by taking off for 3 months without doing any game, so I think at least going out one day every 2 weeks during maintenance phase would be very helpful.

Perhaps I should go out 4 to 8 days per month while I'm building up the rotation. I would try and do at least 16 to 25 approaches per session. So that gives me a range of 100 to 200 approaches during the immersion or build up phase. And during the maintenance phase, I would just go out 2 to 4 days per month.

What's my goal?

I have a g.f. already. I just want to add one or 2 more girls in rotation. Maybe 3 side girls max in different cities. I want girls that I can bang at least 10 times for each close as a general rule.

A. Can anyone help inspire me? Any success stories or suggestions?

B. Does anyone care to discuss the effectiveness of my style vs other styles that go for approaching more consistently but in less volume. Let's say we both get in the same number of approaches per month as an example. I think both styles can be effective but I'm also interested in hearing experienced gamer's experiences and ideas.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread