rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-Sports - The ultimate proof of how status is key

E-Sports - The ultimate proof of how status is key

I recently saw a post from a member stating that money and high status may not have all the importance that the members of the community say it does. He pointed out that there are a great number of women who will still settle for a guy who isn't particularly good looking or that has great status, game or money, given that he provides her with what she ultimately wants (companionship, support, attention and etc). Although I do agree with him to some extent, in today's day and age we have one of the ultimate proofs of how status can effectively operate on women's minds.

What is that proof you might ask? Well, it's in the title! E-SPORTS! Or just gaming.

Can you think of an activity/hobby/profession that had lower value a decade ago? Saying that you were into gaming was of one the worst DLV you could possibly think of. Teenagers and adults who took gaming seriously or just spent a lot of time doing it as a hobby, despite of having money or high status in other areas, were viewed as losers and it had a negative impact on the possibility of being successful with a woman (whatever successful means to you). The quintessential image of the gamer locked up in his room playing videogames, daydreaming about having a girlfriend or any form of contact with women really happened. And that image was cemented into women's minds at the time, that's why those kinds of people had very little success with women.

Fast forward to today and what is the current situation? E-Sports is now practically a real sport. Players are making a tremendous amount of many of money, they a huge number of fans, a huge social media following and play in front of enormous crowds that cheer for them. Can you think of something that is more high status than that? In such a short amount of time, they went from being locked up in their basements/rooms to playing in places like the O2 arena and the Staples Center and practically have the same status as musicians, businessmen and well-known players of traditional sports. It was quite a change.

And where is the ultimate proof? Well, just look at the major players of E-sports and take a look at their wives/girlfriends. The difference in attractiveness is astonishing. These women wouldn't look at these men even once if they just crossed each other on the street. But now they have status, so you know what happens next...

Just a post to remind us of how it is important to keep to focus on ourselves, then the women will come! Thanks a lot!

And here are some examples of what I'm talking about. These guys are from the CS:GO scene, but I'm sure the same thing goes for other games.
[Image: attachment.jpg40558]   [Image: attachment.jpg40557]   [Image: attachment.jpg40556]   

Messages In This Thread