rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Left field how do I play it question

Left field how do I play it question

So I have been looking into my family history. I did a DNA test with one of the those genealogy sites. They link you to distant relatives. One of the people it linked me with as a really distant relative happens to be 100% bangable and lives close. Far better quality than anything I see locally. I only bothered to message her because her pic looked hot and I looked her up on social media. We have been exchanging a few messages mainly about family connections and how me might be related (talking 5th to 8th cousins so its not likely shes a real cousin).

I have no idea how to play this. How do I move this from talking about distant family connections to something that might DHV. I cant use usual internet style game because its a completely different scenario. I dont want to scare the cat but I think with the right game I can arrange a meet. If we meet I am confident I can get the ball rolling.

Any thoughts? This is such a different situation that I dont know how to play it.

Messages In This Thread