rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

I've seen a lot of stuff throughout the last few years saying that girls only go for the alpha guys, or guys with looks, money and status.

You also see so many guys saying that all women are hypergamous.

I can tell you for a 100% fact this is not true, because I have seen it with my own eyes.

These women that are exceptions usually fit into two categories:

- women who get with men they know they can control, have the final say over or won't leave them (because they know they can't do better). Roosh actually wrote an article about this one - https://www.rooshv.com/some-women-only-m...n-cheat-on . Although, I don't necessarily think that all of these women physically cheat on their man - but I believe that they at least talk frequently to other men

- women who are looking for something specific out of the man, and that man is willing to give it to them (could be a guy that romances them, wants to hang out with her and her friends, cooks for them, supports her emotionally if she has a stressful job, puts lots of effort into them, gives them marriage, gives them kids, a man with a stable job etc.)

The main theme is that the girl asks herself what she wants, places that above everything else, and she finds a man that fills those needs and wants.

These guys can be betas, not great looking, not rich, average guys socially - it doesn't matter. As long as he gives her what she is looking for - he passes the test.

The girls I've seen personally that this happens with are not over the hill either - one was in her early 20's and the other mid 20's. Both had good jobs and were fit, regular girls. Neither were feminists or SJW's.

Now, I can't see any red pill guy who values himself and his independence being in a relationship with these types of women, but it's still worth pointing out this type of woman exists.

I know personally for myself, after I met one of these types of women, it took me at least a year or two to figure her out from afar because she didn't fit the behaviors of any woman I'd ever met before.

Messages In This Thread