rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

To give you a bit of background, This year I've been struggling with a lot of shit/depression/family issues. Haven't had the time to dedicate to game fully as I have placed lifestyle and health first, which is good but I have lost the mojo a bit. Well, I've gotten 2 notches this year. Yup. Two notches only, I don't feel bad confessing it as I'm here to get help.

So during the past 4 weeks I said fuck tinder and those dating apps. I focused on myself, working out, reading and self improvement and Boom I had one girl from my workplace hitting on me right away. A sweet-looking 7 girl with some red flags (tattoos, slutstare, seems to have a high libido) The thing is I like her a lot. She started to show IOIs as heavy eye contact and one day just opened me. Wanted to have lunch with me and during a few days she sat to work by my side (i work in customer service but it is a great job). Subtetly touched my hands, arms, beard, face etc. She asked me to go on a date and so we did.

I knew then I had to run the so called 'don't screw up game'. During the date though I was sligthly honest to her about my life and everything. I went for the kiss and made out with her. She seemed to enjoyed it. Due to logistics issues I thought a SNL wasn't going to work but maybe that was me being a pussy. A shit test was made by her and that is described in the next thread. That's the end of this chapter.

thread-35278...pid1875477 .

Next week she still shows some kino to me and seems to be interested. So here's where I need your advice. Last thursday she asked me to go on a second date on friday, I agreed. She comes on friday and tells me it won't be possible as she had some blood tests for a surgery on monday. She mentioned this surgery since day one. I'm cool with that. It's saturday and I'm determined to ask her out this time around so we can chill and I can get the notch. She mentions she's going out with her friends that night. Just before we're finished she asks me if I have a problem taking guests in- no, I don't have a problem with that- I told her we could eat something up and have some drinks and she could stay with me. She said the one thing she loved the most about that plan was to stay afterwards, but said she would do on sunday evening.

We meet on sunday morning at our workplace (yes we work on sundays) Girl is quiet, shows no kino, and overall doesn't talk much. I had to tell her like, we are still going to my place right?- She says no--I want to be at home as I'm scared of the surgery- Well I insisted 3 times more and Forgot about it. I tried to be cool and said goodbye. She's had her damn surgery and won't be back until 3 weeks from now. She hasn't texted or hasn't called me yet. I was pissed for her not telling me straight away she didn't feel ok about being banged before her damn surgery.

With all this context, Here's my newbie questions:

1.How to hold frame when the girl is the one chasing you and gaming you?
2.I sent her a quick text to see if she was ok. Should I call her and now be the one who leads?
3.If the girl seems to be the one who cares more , how do you lead? Now she's acting a bit cold by text.
4. Is this surgery a good reason to flake twice? (ovarian cysts)
5. What would be your next play and would you guys do in my case?
6. Am I overgaming and being way too asshole for not calling her or texting her during and after her surgery?

I'm just confused and overall pissed about losing one good bang and possible mini-ltr for my lack of game skills. Thanks gentlemen!

Messages In This Thread