rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

I know there is already an LTR thread.

But what I want to do with this thread is two things:

1. Find out where and how guys are picking up 9's & 10's for casual (has to be an objective 9 or 10 and not your personal 9 or 10). These are girls that almost all guys would look at and find very attractive

2. Find out where and how guys are picking up their own personal 9's and 10's for LTRs

On top of that, you can also share the worst places and ways to do both.

The aim is we have one thread where we might see patterns or get a general idea of where and how guys are doing what they are doing. This can change over time - so hopefully - we keep updated with the times and what everyone is doing

If something like this has already been done before - my bad. I did search the first few pages and could find anything similar.

I'll share first...

1. Where and how I picked up my last 9 or 10 for casual
There was 4 that come to mind - all 4 a few years ago in the same year when I was travelling.

The first was in a nightclub in Bali. We were both mildly drunk. I was teasing her about being short and pretending I couldn't see her for a while which she liked. We found out we were both staying at the same resort. After that it was pretty easy to close the deal.

2 were over a 30 day span in different Vegas nightclubs (I went out every night and even did some day game). The first I met in the line and chatted up, and then saw her a few hours later in the night by herself once inside the club and we hit it off. The second I met inside the club and she had family in Australia and found out I was from Australia (so I got lucky there).
Both were college girls from out of town in Vegas for Spring Break. Both were with friends and not in VIP areas.
Bear in mind this was also about 3 and a half years ago now - so Instagram was big, but nothing on what it is now.

1 in a town in the middle of Russia. We actually met in a small nightclub, and I used Google Translate to talk to her because I knew no Russian. I think I was a bit of a novelty to her. She liked me immediately so I didn't have to game her too hard. Just general conversation and then back to my hotel later in the night.

With two of these girls it was just foreplay and oral, and two went all the way.

The worst place you can be from my experience to pick up 9's and 10's for casual are conservative smaller cities in developed countries like Australia where there are already established social circles, and it's not in the culture of that city to be open and meet new people or strangers regularly. People want to stick to their social groups or people that are mainly pre-vetted.

2. Where and how I picked up my last personal 9 or 10 for an LTR
This one comes with an asterisk, because although she was my personal 9 or 10 in many ways, she had some behavioral and mental red flags that put a huge asterisk on her overall value as a partner and person.

I got very lucky with this one in terms of meeting her as she was on Tinder for about 1 or 2 weeks in total, and I was one of the first guys she matched with and I sealed the deal to meet pretty quick. I should also mention this was about 4 years ago when there was more consistent quality, and Tinder wasn't anywhere near as degraded or rode into the ground as it is now

My overall opinion about meeting sane, quality girls for relationships from my experience is that it's mostly luck. A lot of the good ones are either taken already, or you have to catch them somehow straight after they enter the dating market after they break up with their ex. I find that girls tend to explore all their options in their existing social circles, or with friends of friends, before they try online dating or complete strangers.
So, meeting girls pre-vetted through social contacts, or meeting a girl through some sort of recreational activity, common interest activity or work related activity (online, at a conference, at an event etc.) probably works best if you want access to the best ones before they filter down to the open market.
Overall though, I never want to be one to look at the negatives and write off solutions, but I think we all also know that the state of society, social media, and what other men are willing to do and tolerate to get and keep a girl in a relationship doesn't help in having a large pool of quality girls to choose from. Even if she looks good, her mental side of things and her behavior, attitude, health, and other facets of her life has to be up to standard, and she has to be open to red pill type ideas or at least your red pill way of thinking and your life, and the number of girls that become unsuitable to date when you get to this part is almost all of them if you live in a Western country.

I've not met any LTR type/quality girls through cold approach, mostly because where I live is terrible for that, and it would be a poor investment of my time.

I'm not sure if I've articulated myself well enough above, or whether this thread provides much value to anyone/everyone.

Let's see what we get in the replies

Messages In This Thread