rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh` New Homeland

Roosh` New Homeland

So what country do you guys think is Roosh` new homeland?

From what he`s tweeted so far; it`s a small (or tiny) country in the Balkans region, and a country he`d not been to before, which at least excludes Croatia. That leaves us with only Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro if where talking about really small countries that are 100 percent within the Balkans geographically.

Of those only Albania and Montenegro have a coastline. And I feel that Roosh most likely would settle in a coastal city, or close to the sea. (I would at least.) Looking at things like tax level, culture, religion, safety, natural beauty etc. (And again that Roosh implied that it was a very small country) I belive that roosh` new homeland is most likely Montenegro. Albania is not that safe, and also Montenegro has only a 640.000 population, which is the smallest Balkan country.

[Image: attachment.jpg40512]   

PS; I respect a man`s choice to live in peace, so even if I knew exactly where he lived, I would keep it a secret. But from what I can gather it seems like a great choice...if I`m right. The country sure has natural beauty, both the sea and the mountains close to each other. Hope to visit some day!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread