rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introverts who are successful at night game?

Introverts who are successful at night game?

Title pretty much says all. Any personal experience, suggestions of "pua's" who cover this well, or relevant "pickup material" written by introverts?

I've searched and read a bunch of other relevant posts, and many times you can tell from writing style etc whether a forum poster is more introverted or not. A lot of valuable info for example the "dance floor game" post, also some others with tips on pre going out routines (like working out and/or generally going out of the way during the day to be social, prior to going out)...but no posts covering night game & introverts specifically.

Interested in pushing myself to consistently get better at night game.

I have had times in my life when I've had pretty good luck pulling girls home from clubs and bars. Like 1 in every 5 times going out at times in my late 20's & early 30's. After college I never had/liked a large social group to go out with so I'm definitely to the point where I have no problem going out solo, at least 95% of the time I'll go out solo. I usually prefer the more crowded places, I'm not as comfortable in smaller bars (which is one thing I'd like to push myself to get over).

Often I find I'm in some small city that has 1-2 small clubs, and maybe 10-20 bars with some small-mid sized music venues and those smaller cities are where I struggle to have as much success (in the more "cliquey"/"college town" type social scenes) even if I'm having a good night and enjoying the music/scene etc.. In bigger cities I do a little better.

I usually only drink 1-2 drinks max and I feel comfortable enough going up to talk to/hit on girls at the bar or poking at girls on the edge of a dance floor, etc. I do feel like I stand out a bit as I've always felt/seen myself as awkward or socially un-calibrated, but I don't let that get to me. I generally have fun and try not to make "getting girls" the focus of my night.

I'm sure a lot of guys have had similar type experiences as introverts, and I'd really appreciate hearing tips, advice or perspectives!

Messages In This Thread